On America's birthday admin daydreams about Dove's child being used as a "sex toy"

Should admin be sent to the assbox for what he said about doves kid

• Total voters

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why do lib fairy men think about kids so much?
Sorry Guido, but little guys are often mistaken for Children, you should be used to it by now.
So you like little guys huh you sick PLEASE ASS BOX ME! freak?

That faggot is beyond help...

phagggg.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry Guido, but little guys are often mistaken for Children, you should be used to it by now.
Are you being fearlessly open and honest with your therapist?

292510343_1800868940121348_2957506239585190865_n.jpg

Don't get involved in this.
You suck cock

:Awesomeness: All you think about shorty

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you being fearlessly open and honest with your therapist?

292510343_1800868940121348_2957506239585190865_n.jpg

Don't get involved in this.
You suck cock

:Awesomeness: All you think about shorty
FIn8nMOWYAI7rIw.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why does admin dream about doves 5 year old daughter being used as a sex toy?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Admin is a fun name. Wow. Is site founder taken? what about god or first in universe? What other equally overly ego inflated fuckface names have yet to be sought out by attention seeking sluts sans nuts One wonders. Gayness.
Hey I know a good one, how about Douchebaggery? LOLOL is that not clever as fuck or wut?
Sorry I didn't know you are ten out of ten in IQ points.

dood, he just stretched yer naught over yer fuccking eyes an you don even know et LOL sit down Mr douchbaggery seeker of attention and black cawk go forth SEARCH and ye shall find LOL such fare is plentiful in yer parts LMFAO

I don't know what you do for a living but if I had to guess I would say meth. Because if it's one thing you have plenty of... it's dumbass. So why don't you go keep eating shit and dying and taking your time at both, ya fuckheaded weasle puss slowpoke.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Well I guess this is Biggie Retards RIP thread…..

Haw Haw

Come on, you damn well know Biggie Trainwreck is seething over at BC cuz he can’t be here with the Alphas.

Poor worthless fuck has put so many layers of drool on the windows here this place is starting to resemble a honey baked ham.

It’s nothing personal, Steve-O, you fuck up everything you touch. And sure as shit, the only credit your gonna take in this place becoming the only place to click on is that your fucking useless ass getting kicked into the cheap chump seats was what made it all possible.

I’ll have my ppl send your ppl a nice big black dong to you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OqoDsX1.gif
ITS A BELTER! @realgrimm CAN WE CHANGE THEIR AVATARS SOMEHOW? I DONT CARE HOW MANY TIMES IT NEEDS SQUASHED IT HAS TO GET DONE
You can’t make that gif an AV?

Thats perfect
It is gonna happen, that's exactly what happened with bibilses Wibbles haha site owner is clearly pissed threatening action and the thoughts go out the window he went way back to Erectus "do it then" like wondering what will happen if you touch a flame fs? Ouch burnt me except biggie got SMOKED FAST :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3::BFF:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys know Big is banned and probably not gonna read any of this?

Wouldn't it be more productive to go to where he is and tell him rather than shout into the void?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You guys know Big is banned and probably not gonna read any of this?

Unless he demands you masterfully screenshot every exciting page, host them somewhere, and email them to him before he finishes his dinner - or else!

Oh, you'd faithfully do that shit before the sound of his finger-snapping would make it to your tired old ears, which have heard that humbling sound too many damn times. You should begin right now so you can be sure to deliver on time, like the champ-tramp of the internet that everyone here knows you have a solid claim to, if I say so myself...

SSS
- Which means it's true.