On America's birthday admin daydreams about Dove's child being used as a "sex toy"

Should admin be sent to the assbox for what he said about doves kid

• Total voters

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?

What a sickening fuck. So not only does he have one of the worst rec to post ratios on the board, hovering around 19% (which clearly shows the majority of the membership thinks he's a shitposter) but now he's solidifying his place here as a sick fucking child groomer

we don't need human toilets like this floating among us

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
On a side note

If @Lily or @LotusBud vote no or abstain from voting altogether then it's basically implying they support this type of aggression towards kids

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Admin is a fun name. Wow. Is site founder taken? what about god or first in universe? What other equally overly ego inflated fuckface names have yet to be sought out by attention seeking sluts sans nuts One wonders. Gayness.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin is a fun name. Wow. Is site founder taken? what about god or first in universe? What other equally overly ego inflated fuckface names have yet to be sought out by attention seeking sluts sans nuts One wonders. Gayness.
Hey I know a good one, how about Douchebaggery? LOLOL is that not clever as fuck or wut?

• Winner
Reactions: X

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Hey I know a good one, how about Douchebaggery? LOLOL is that not clever as fuck or wut?
Sorry I didn't know you are ten out of ten in IQ points.

• Boring

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sorry I didn't know you are ten out of ten in IQ points.

dood, he just stretched yer naught over yer fuccking eyes an you don even know et LOL sit down Mr douchbaggery seeker of attention and black cawk go forth SEARCH and ye shall find LOL such fare is plentiful in yer parts LMFAO

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What a sickening fuck. So not only does he have one of the worst rec to post ratios on the board, hovering around 19% (which clearly shows the majority of the membership thinks he's a shitposter) but now he's solidifying his place here as a sick fucking child groomer

Isn't Dove's youngest literally 3 yrs old or something?

What a sickening remark..... I wouldn't expect any condemnation from his fellow lefturds though, they'll most likely just ignore it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a sickening remark..... I wouldn't expect any condemnation from his fellow lefturds though, they'll most likely just ignore it.

Shes 5.

Usually what happens when one of the members of team blue here crosses the line and says something that's just fucking horrid.....I'll get a private message from another team blue poster who is actually disgusted and wants me to know they dont approve of that.

They wont correct eachother publically. I guess they feel as though we are in some sort of gang fight and they wont publically expose any weakness in their ....group I guess?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How many of Duh'v's kids lived with you guys, while you were committing adultery and sodomy with Duh'v, anyways?

We had 5 in total. 3 were mine.

It was only adultry on a technicality. I definitely did NOT get the "other woman" treatment at ALL. I actual forgot she existed a few times....kinda easy to do when you the one in the house, yanno? Driving his car. Using his bank cards and shit. If NY wasnt such a dem fascist state he would have been divorced much faster than he was. Believe me he was far more "legally contracted" than married. They were bound by law.....not married at all. I was not a secret and they were living completely seperate lives. And that was case whether I existed in his life or not.

I've NEVER in my life committed sodomy, Admin. Am I big butt slut in your minds eye? I'm not attracted to or fascinated with butt holes. Ass eating. Pegging. Sodomy. None of that shit you guys love to discuss. I'm actually the one that pissed off a few people in my statement that women HATE getting plowed in the ass and they lie to men about it because they want to please men. But really......there ain't nothing there for a woman besides pain and feeling degraded.

Do you do the sodomy, Admin?

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Shes 5.

Usually what happens when one of the members of team blue here crosses the line and says something that's just fucking horrid.....I'll get a private message from another team blue poster who is actually disgusted and wants me to know they dont approve of that.

They wont correct eachother publically. I guess they feel as though we are in some sort of gang fight and they wont publically expose any weakness in their ....group I guess?

Well that's better than nothing I suppose.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
200.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How many of Duh'v's kids lived with you guys, while you were committing adultery and sodomy with Duh'v, anyways?
Don't try and deflect princess. You're on record thinking about dove's 5 year old daughter as a sex toy

sick motherfucker

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

ignoring it implicitly states they support it

end of

• LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't try and deflect princess. You're on record thinking about dove's 5 year old daughter as a sex toy

sick motherfucker

I think he trying to say that you are child rapist and that I allowed you to "use" my children as "sex toys".

It's just vile. And yet he opposes a law in the state of FL that literally exists to prevent child PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm not attracted to or fascinated with butt holes. Ass eating. Pegging. Sodomy. None of that shit you guys love to discuss.
Dr Fuckupstien will be so heartbroken when he reads this. He may even shit the walls in his padded room :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

sick motherfucker

I think he trying to say that you are child rapist and that I allowed you to "use" my children as "sex toys".

It's just vile. And yet he opposes a law in the state of FL that literally exists to prevent child PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.
balloon knot ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sick motherfucker

HIs mind gravitates towards where his deviant passions lie.

He views little girls as sex toys. No wonder he supports PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in schools

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That louZer baebee bish iz laying low today

pussy ass punk knows he said some really sickening shit yesterday