On America's birthday admin daydreams about Dove's child being used as a "sex toy"

Should admin be sent to the assbox for what he said about doves kid

• Total voters
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sorry dude, but that's definitely an assbox offense
Don't apologize to that sappy snowflake retard

he needs to be apologizing to dove for the foul shit he said

It pretty well comes with the rightwing territory that have to be angry at and hate everyone who is opposition them. It's why people call them a cult.

We are not human beings to them. We are "teh left" and they enmeshed in some cold civil war.

FAYW

Again when you are rude and nasty to people they kinda tend to respond to that.
Again. Never saw any of us on the right cheering the deaths of innocent children because of a jury verdict we didn’t agree with

but we did see exactly that coming from these leftist vermin filth

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?

What a sickening fuck. So not only does he have one of the worst rec to post ratios on the board, hovering around 19% (which clearly shows the majority of the membership thinks he's a shitposter) but now he's solidifying his place here as a sick fucking child groomer

we don't need human toilets like this floating among us

Do you EVER re-read any of your own posts? You are a total lowlife of a poster.

The majority of the membership here are rightwing cucks, so of course ALL liberals here have low rec to post ratios. It's just math, if you are capable of doing math, that is.

Most of us dont even use the rec system.

"Most"? The ratio is pretty close to even. It doesnt actually matter though because none of you ever really interact with anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It pretty well comes with the rightwing territory that have to be angry at and hate everyone who is opposition them. It's why people call them a cult.

We are not human beings to them. We are "teh left" and they enmeshed in some cold civil war.

FAYW

Again. Never saw any of us on the right cheering the deaths of innocent children because of a jury verdict we didn’t agree with

Yeah Oak blaming Secoriea Turners mother for the girls death was pretty disturbing and then calling it "karma" for not locking up a kid who clearly defended himself from attackers when a radicalized psychopath plows down a family event was even more disturbing.

They all show us they are perfectly fine with leftwing violence.

But if other parties protest they scream insurrection. Total partisanship coming before human beings. And right there you know it's not about bettering the lives of anyone but rather about hatred and power.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?

What a sickening fuck. So not only does he have one of the worst rec to post ratios on the board, hovering around 19% (which clearly shows the majority of the membership thinks he's a shitposter) but now he's solidifying his place here as a sick fucking child groomer

we don't need human toilets like this floating among us

Do you EVER re-read any of your own posts? You are a total lowlife of a poster.

The majority of the membership here are rightwing cucks, so of course ALL liberals here have low rec to post ratios. It's just math, if you are capable of doing math, that is.

Most of us dont even use the rec system.

"Most"? The ratio is pretty close to even. It doesnt actually matter though because none of you ever really interact with anything.
Down votes make them cry

Fact

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FAYW

Yeah Oak blaming Secoriea Turners mother for the girls death was pretty disturbing and then calling it "karma" for not locking up a kid who clearly defended himself from attackers when a radicalized psychopath plows down a family event was even more disturbing.

But if other parties protest they scream insurrection. Total partisanship coming before human beings. And right there you know it's not about bettering the lives of anyone but rather about hatred and power.

How did you get 18,000 recs, then? A phantom comes here and recs your shit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FAYW

What? Literally nothing my post said anything about recs..... :Antagonize:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FAYW

desperate cunt has to make the subject about anything other than her blatant hypocrisy on multiple fronts

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

FAYW

You are like Tucker. Quality content and a jovial demeanor.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FAYW

Thank you!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FAYW

And just like tucker she makes liberal vermin scum cry

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FAYW

I responded to the wrong post. I guess that makes me a cunt, like your sweet Smegma says, because, gee, responding to the wrong post, what an evil thing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FAYW

I responded to the wrong post. I guess that makes me a cunt, like your sweet Smegma says, because, gee, responding to the wrong post, what an evil thing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I ever called you a cunt?

Its fucked up how I get blamed for shit Big says. Do I blame you guys for shit the other lefties say? Do I get shitty with you because Admin and Hollowbrain have called me an ignorant slut, a pig, and recently Admin asking if I'm letting my 5 year old be used as a "sex toy"?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FAYW

See what I mean about you being a moron?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FAYW

Its fucked up how I get blamed for shit Big says. Do I blame you guys for shit the other lefties say? Do I get shitty with you because Admin and Hollowbrain have called me an ignorant slut, a pig, and recently Admin asking if I'm letting my 5 year old be used as a "sex toy"?
He’s a sick bastard for saying that about your child and lotusbum is equally sickening for supporting him on it

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dove, you're easily one of the most civil people on here. Even when bombarded with the typical leftard hate, you rarely lash out at them.

Lotus almost immediately gets mad and resorts to insults and name calling as soon as anyone disagrees with her.

So, has Aidsman been assboxed yet for this unacceptable remark?
No. He hasn’t.

Guess the rules just don’t apply to some

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FAYW

He’s a sick bastard for saying that about your child and lotusbum is equally sickening for supporting him on it

I love seeing you cry like a baby.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove, you're easily one of the most civil people on here. Even when bombarded with the typical leftard hate, you rarely lash out at them.

Lotus almost immediately gets mad and resorts to insults and name calling as soon as anyone disagrees with her.

So, has Aidsman been assboxed yet for this unacceptable remark?

That's simply not true.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
look how the local libs support what this degenerate said about Dove's kid

X

xXx
Site Supporter

FAYW

and those susceptible to common sense

X

xXx
Site Supporter

FAYW

and those susceptible to common sense

ha ha hump that emote :Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

:facepalm:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sickening the way lib men have this twisted fascination with kids

guess that’s why they hate Florida so much since Florida is trying to protect children from these perverts

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sickening the way lib men have this twisted fascination with kids

guess that’s why they hate Florida so much since Florida is trying to protect children from these perverts

Protect them from you, you short fat perv.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Sorry was posting from my laptop and needed to move over to my desktop.

So all of Dovey's children Proxy are from differential equations in terms of genealogy?