On America's birthday admin daydreams about Dove's child being used as a "sex toy"

Should admin be sent to the assbox for what he said about doves kid

• Total voters

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I admire the fact dat Dovey is a whore who follows her own conceptions to their birth, but whit of the state and Jesus.

He can't forgive everyfing!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?

What a sickening fuck. So not only does he have one of the worst rec to post ratios on the board, hovering around 19% (which clearly shows the majority of the membership thinks he's a shitposter) but now he's solidifying his place here as a sick fucking child groomer

we don't need human toilets like this floating among us

Isn't there A 'don't know' option Bigly?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?

What a sickening fuck. So not only does he have one of the worst rec to post ratios on the board, hovering around 19% (which clearly shows the majority of the membership thinks he's a shitposter) but now he's solidifying his place here as a sick fucking child groomer

we don't need human toilets like this floating among us

Isn't there A 'don't know' option Bigly?

Isn't that JooDug's default position?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
JooDug posts to Admin because.... just because.

He thought he smelled blood once and dat is enough for him in every site he inhabits. I recall reading him at BH, enjoying his work and then quickly deciding that I had two snails I could race on my son's Scalextric track while smoking rolled up pages of Readers Wives.

All we need to know about Joo is dat once you take him on, he surrenders like a Yank in Vietnam, or a Frenchman to carbohydrates.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
JooDug posts to Admin because.... just because.

He thought he smelled blood once and dat is enough for him in every site he inhabits. I recall reading him at BH, enjoying his work and then quickly deciding that I had two snails I could race on my son's Scalextric track while smoking rolled up pages of Readers Wives.

All we need to know about Joo is dat once you take him on, he surrenders like a Yank in Vietnam, or a Frenchman to carbohydrates.

That was actually accurate. How about a Puerto Rican in FloriDUH

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I really don't see how Dovey or Joo have any real purchase here, no matter whit you fink. I find it disappointing though that even her most sentient allies cannot put a cognisant argument together for her shameless smuttiness in terms of reproductive rights while claiming because she carried three births to fruition (from different men), everyone else should.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I fucked lots of women before I got married, but never once misfired unless it was wiff my wife.

So how did Dovey end up wiff three different dads according to Proxy.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I will leave you all to your machinations.

I am watching a documentary about the Rape of Nanking. Truly horrific.

And I cannot help but fink how easy it is to Rape & Gape you.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So you didn't put me on ignore because your stained tartan kosher panties were wrinkled?

I couldn't care less about my tartan tin box heritage that outstrips yours in terms of white supremacy, all you need to know is you are a talentless cunt that never had an opinion unless someone else with an erection gave it to you.

• LOL
Reactions: X