On America's birthday admin daydreams about Dove's child being used as a "sex toy"

Should admin be sent to the assbox for what he said about doves kid

• Total voters

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok, you're starting to bore me now.

I have it on good authority that you're a Jew.

I accused you of this and you immediately blocked me, refusing to repond to my posts for the last 6 months or so.

Then of course there's your batshit crazy woke far left political nonsense which you insist on parrotting.

And you calling Dove "a filthy white piece of scum" or something similar

See where I'm coming from in regards to my assumption that you're an oven dodging kike?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Ok, you're starting to bore me now.

I have it on good authority that you're a Jew.

Of course I am, that's because you have the attention span of a fucking Flea post.

My name is Cameron McDonald, my great grandfather was James McIain McDonald of Glencoe. Look it up.

Now there is nothing wrong with being Jewish, unless you fink you have contributed anything to the world except suffering, and the absolute vengeance fur it.

Indeed my heritage was based on wiping the Norse from our lands under my Celtic heritage.

Whit is yours based on... friction confectioning itself wiff fact?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Jewish? Are you just reliving Flea's access to an account I once created for her site, like Proxy does in every other?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Denies being Jewish..... predictable.

Ok, for a moment lets believe that you're being honest...

If thats the case, why do you constantly spout far left anti-white nonsense ?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let's get one fing quite clear little girl, you don't get to have an opinion. You are spoon fed it, and I will confront that opinion, not because you are intellectually capable of confronting it, but because you look like a rabbit holding another rabbit up as sacrifice as the Headlight God approaches.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Of course I am, that's because you have the attention span of a fucking Flea post.

My name is Cameron McDonald, my great grandfather was James McIain McDonald of Glencoe. Look it up.

Now there is nothing wrong with being Jewish, unless you fink you have contributed anything to the world except suffering, and the absolute vengeance fur it.

Indeed my heritage was based on wiping the Norse from our lands under my Celtic heritage.

Whit is yours based on... friction confectioning itself wiff fact?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok conclusion time...

You're a run of the mill, indoctrinated woketard with a warped worldview and seething hatred towards white people and western civilisation, as per your Cultural Marxist indoctrination.

The kosher lineage accusation is highly likely, but not even important at this point, given the fact that your leftism clearly runs deep and has addled your limited brain capacity.

Seethe and cope, Isaac. Even if by some miracle you aren't in fact Jewish, your beliefs render you non-white by default.

Sorry.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Ok conclusion time...

You're a run of the mill, indoctrinated woketard with a warped worldview and seething hatred towards white people and western civilisation, as per your Cultural Marxist indoctrination.

The kosher lineage accusation is highly likely, but not even important at this point, given the fact that your leftism clearly runs deep and has addled your limited brain capacity.

Seethe and cope, Isaac. Even if by some miracle you aren't in fact Jewish, your beliefs render you non-white by default.

Sorry.

Jesus every sentence is loaded like a fucking Tucker Carlson novel. Tell me little girl, why do you hate Jews and other white folks who don't agree with you?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You are not Aryan by any measure little girl, just a baldy middle-aged fanny in search of who fucking cares.

Thick as fuck.