On America's birthday admin daydreams about Dove's child being used as a "sex toy"

Should admin be sent to the assbox for what he said about doves kid

• Total voters

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
The All-Eye says you are the
right slave--to be my anal knave--
tongue in my anal cave--Booooooooooy!! You're just
a war-toy--Just my little anal butter
boy. Oh I'm so filled with joy. Now I
know glee.

The All-Eye sees the butt
disease. Humanity--is on their knees
with little boooooooooys...

SSS
- Go on, click it. It ain't even three minutes long, and worth every. single. goddamn inch!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry dude, but that's definitely an assbox offense
Don't apologize to that sappy snowflake retard

he needs to be apologizing to dove for the foul shit he said

That isnt going to happen.

One time I felt bad for derailing his thread and arguing in it so I actually apologized in private message.

He totally ignored it.

So that's just who he is. It pretty well comes with the leftwing territory that have to be angry at and hate everyone who is opposition them. It's why people call them a cult.

We are not human beings to them. We are "teh right" and they enmeshed in some cold civil war.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It pretty well comes with the rightwing territory that have to be angry at and hate everyone who is opposition them. It's why people call them a cult.

We are not human beings to them. We are "teh left" and they enmeshed in some cold civil war.

FAYW

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?

What a sickening fuck. So not only does he have one of the worst rec to post ratios on the board, hovering around 19% (which clearly shows the majority of the membership thinks he's a shitposter) but now he's solidifying his place here as a sick fucking child groomer

we don't need human toilets like this floating among us

Do you EVER re-read any of your own posts? You are a total lowlife of a poster.

The majority of the membership here are rightwing cucks, so of course ALL liberals here have low rec to post ratios. It's just math, if you are capable of doing math, that is.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What a sickening fuck. So not only does he have one of the worst rec to post ratios on the board, hovering around 19% (which clearly shows the majority of the membership thinks he's a shitposter) but now he's solidifying his place here as a sick fucking child groomer

The majority of the membership here are rightwing cucks, so of course ALL liberals here have low rec to post ratios. It's just math, if you are capable of doing math, that is.

Which begs the question, why the fuck are you and your tiny band of comrades here?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Which begs the question, why the fuck are you and your tiny band of comrades here?

You'd prefer an echo chamber? Snowflake.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Just seems like you'd be better suited to some leftist trannie board.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just seems like you'd be better suited to some leftist trannie board.

I don't enjoy the echo chamber experience. And I am not a damn snowflake like you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, will you be condemning Aidsman?

I will not be condemning him. The joke, btw, is not a rape joke. It was inappropriate, yes. And I would urge him to refrain from making sexual references of any kind about children.

BUT you and your ilk have posted thousands of brutal and highly inappropriate, hate-infested things on this board. I have never once seen any of you call out your brethren for condemnation. So, no. I will not be condemning Admin.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Only one of these types posting here. I call the little guy Stubby. He doesn’t live in FloriDUH for nothing.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That isnt going to happen.

One time I felt bad for derailing his thread and arguing in it so I actually apologized in private message.

He totally ignored it.

So that's just who he is. It pretty well comes with the leftwing territory that have to be angry at and hate everyone who is opposition them. It's why people call them a cult.

We are not human beings to them. We are "teh right" and they enmeshed in some cold civil war.
I been told you these people are utter garbage

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It pretty well comes with the rightwing territory that have to be angry at and hate everyone who is opposition them. It's why people call them a cult.

We are not human beings to them. We are "teh left" and they enmeshed in some cold civil war.

FAYW

Again when you are rude and nasty to people they kinda tend to respond to that.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Here’s some math for ya you stupid dopey crosseyed cunt

Portugal bans abortions after 10 week

Florida does the same after 15

which entity has more stringemt laws when it comes to stripping selfish cunts of their right to murder children

Math. Go