On America's birthday admin daydreams about Dove's child being used as a "sex toy"

Should admin be sent to the assbox for what he said about doves kid

• Total voters

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Sorry was posting from my laptop and needed to move over to my desktop.

So all of Dovey's children Proxy are from differential equations in terms of genealogy?

I enjoy how I can be outa here for hours, months, days or years, but you always only take 30 secs to respond.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So the bastion of morality on this site is gauged like a spinning top over a 100ft drop. This lass according to Proxy has 3 bonnie children by 3 different shall we say... donors?

WTF is this clown shoed, leg spreading piece of fuck meat?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
And her Church of the latter day who gives a fuck?
Libs are bad, mmkay?

Of course they are, that's why we needed to rebrand them as Neo-Libs apparently.
With the advent of tr
I get it now, she doesn't believe in reproductive rights because she has been raped by the choices she already made.
It seems that there has been a tectonic shift in conservative morality in recent years, with the eruption of Trump and Musk on the Social Medias with there morally casually casting of seeds before swine, slutting around is the New Family Values.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Trying to get the timeline right here, she had three bonnie kids by different men, and then got on a bus to meet Kevin?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to get the timeline right here, she had three bonnie kids by different men, and then got on a bus to meet Kevin?
It might help to get all it all down on the white board.

conspiracy-charlie-day.gif

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Look at all these twats trying to run interference on whit they cannae run interference on. it's like watching Biden protect reproductive rights by signing an executive order while singing the National Anthem.

• LOL
Reactions: X