And people have provided counter to this and dealt with these claims. Ive read all of it. Ive looked into every single one.
And BTW, YOU are one of the people I'm talking about. You asked me for policies of Trumps that I support and I gave you a few of them. You responded by calling me a pig and a slut and claiming those policies never even happened and every source was lying.
So again .....its not even worth it to bother. None of you actually care what is true and what isnt. You hate Trump and thats it. Policies and facts dont matter. When people discuss those.....you attack them too.
No matter what you guys claim about Republicans, you are vastly worse. Republicans dont act like this. Republicans also are not anywhere near as toxic and violent.
Even IF Trump was some massive liar, its still better than supporting a politcal side that defended riots and murder. Who wants open borders and universal healthcare and supports Islam.