One man's personal catastrophe is another man's personal investment opportunity

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what is a "catatrophe"

Is that when you're tits turn into saggy little balls of rice because of your bitter gene?

We already know you're a heartless cuck. No need to keep reminding us, Little Weenie.
we already know you're self contradicting piece of shit. No need to keep reminding us, saggy cunt.
Does the lead Teller know you're day drinking?
Does your husband know you suck cock in a room full of strangers?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what is a "catatrophe"

Is that when you're tits turn into saggy little balls of rice because of your bitter gene?

We already know you're a heartless cuck. No need to keep reminding us, Little Weenie.

Big heartless? I think NOT.

Would YOU have ate my pussy like a champ several times before buying me a car?

I don't think so. Big though? He has always been there for me.

Sit down.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what is a "catatrophe"

Sit down.

Why do you have to keep reminding people that Strapon fucked you? I'm not impressed, you know. He's a weasel. A royal piece of shit. I have zero respect for the lowlife. But lowlifes attract lowlifes, I guess.

Now, has anybody watched the video? I look forward to discussing it with anyone who has.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
what is a "catatrophe"

Sit down.

Why do you have to keep reminding people that Strapon fucked you? I'm not impressed, you know. He's a weasel. A royal piece of shit. I have zero respect for the lowlife. But lowlifes attract lowlifes, I guess.

Now, has anybody watched the video? I look forward to discussing it with anyone who has.
Bigs sound as fuck, he doesn't hold grudges, knows bantz when he sees it and is always tchill with and is always the same... The kinda guy I could chill with for sure, I think you're genuinly jealous of him Lotus or you're craving his girth lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what is a "catatrophe"

Sit down.

I have my moments. I think it's a sort of feminine territorial thing. I express it differently than some women, I prefer humor where others take a more petty route.

You are so, SO wrong about him though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what is a "catatrophe"

Sit down.

you're a bitter old hag

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So if I watch this video and give my 2 cents on it is it gonna get either ignored or met with insults like every other time I respond to a point?

Interesting that I've made several arguments on other topics that went ignored but when I post about resting my clit in Bigs mouth.....I get an answer.

Why is that?!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So if I watch this video and give my 2 cents on it is it gonna get either ignored or met with insults like every other time I respond to a point?

Interesting that I've made several arguments on other topics that went ignored but when I post about resting my clit in Bigs mouth.....I get an answer.

Why is that?!
Why bother Dovey? Exactly that, you're always gonna be wrong no matter how right you always are...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's always "You're crazy" "You're unhinged" "You're racist" "You're a bigot" personal insults coz they got nante...

Yep. Its frustrating. They just want you to echo their own thoughts back and if you dont, you are a low life. Or crazy. Or stupid.

May as well talk about Bigs cunniligus skills. She legit ignored everything else I've said all week.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's always "You're crazy" "You're unhinged" "You're racist" "You're a bigot" personal insults coz they got nante...

Yep. Its frustrating. They just want you to echo their own thoughts back and if you dont, you are a low life. Or crazy. Or stupid.

May as well talk about Bigs cunniligus skills. She legit ignored everything else I've said all week.
She was on that straight away! lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why is that?!

Because I only randomly read your posts, Dove. Because most of what you post is completely lacking in reason and is riddled with hysteria and insults. I just happened to read this one, and honestly cannot believe you have to remind us for the thousandth time that you fucked the Cretin. Good for you. He's just your style.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am hoping when the dead beats get kicked out I might be able to pick up a unit or two.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am hoping when the dead beats get kicked out I might be able to pick up a unit or two.

Of course you are. And you'll charge the highest rent you can squeeze out of people, and then you'll bitch and moan about California, the state that allows you to take your renters to the cleaners.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course you are. And you'll charge the highest rent you can squeeze out of people, and then you'll bitch and moan about California, the state that allows you to take your renters to the cleaners.
How far below market value did you sell your home in Cali before taking your winnings to Portugal?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why is that?!

Because I only randomly read your posts, Dove. Because most of what you post is completely lacking in reason and is riddled with hysteria and insults. I just happened to read this one, and honestly cannot believe you have to remind us for the thousandth time that you fucked the Cretin. Good for you. He's just your style.

Exactly. You want to hear your own opinions echoed back to you because anything else is "crazy....hysterics....stupid....blah blah".

You pick this to respond to. Literally ignore EVERYTHING else I've posted.

Basically there is only one correct and rational way to think according to you, and it's your way.

Why do you guys think you are only ones allowed to insult people? You guys constantly insult people and then whine when they insult you back. Good grief.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wow.

It's almost like progressive policies suck.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can only wonder what living in Gods waiting room is like Stubby. No Biggie. Sedentary Dwarfs don’t live that long.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what is a "catatrophe"

Spare me your hypocricy. These dead beats are still getting $3000 a month per person ($6000 a month per couple) plus they got three stimulus checks and yet they chose not to pay their rent and they alone is responsible for that. Further more, the actions by the democrats with this evil moratorium was completely one sided and robbed people of their property and income without any compensation which robbed small family landlords of all their legal rights.