Then logged off without saying good bye

And that's the night Blandscape spammed till he came
He showed no remorse and no shame
When everything was said and done
He wrote nothing that was amusing or fun

Blandscape spammed over 9000 times in one thread
And when he woke the next day
There was shit all over the bed

(based on the song, The night the lights went out in Georgia)

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Periodic reminder: Blandscape is a filthy Jew.

And you post fake ass pictures. What's the difference? You could be a Somalian for all we know.

Why are you not answering if indeed you posted this? I can add a link to the post if need be. Why are you running away from what you posted, fake ass picture guy?

Pussy ass Aryan said:
You could actually vouch for me here, but I know you won't. Apparently my pics are fake, LMAO.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And you post fake ass pictures. What's the difference? You could be a Somalian for all we know.

Why are you not answering if indeed you posted this? I can add a link to the post if need be. Why are you running away from what you posted, fake ass picture guy?

Pussy ass Aryan said:
You could actually vouch for me here, but I know you won't. Apparently my pics are fake, LMAO.

You are fucking obsessed. Look, it's not my fault that you've fallen in e-love with my pics, but it's getting kinda creepy now, so give it a rest. Otherwise I'm gonna have to consider getting a restraining order for your crazy stalker ass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Pussy ass Aryan said:

You are fucking obsessed. Look, it's not my fault that you've fallen in e-love with my pics, but it's getting kinda creepy now, so give it a rest. Otherwise I'm gonna have to consider getting a restraining order for your crazy stalker ass.

Oh. Now I'm totally "in love" with your fake pictures?

Are you and Dovey by chance sharing that half eaten pear you two call a brain?

White Flag Duly Noted.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pussy ass Aryan said:

Flynn is highly offended and disturbed over random pictures on the internet and the though that people could post fake ones on the internet.

Because he is fucking that stupid.

Try lying to him and make it obvious and then deny it. He will blow shit bubbles all over the place for days and threaten you with lawsuits :LOL3:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
The Flynnotron 2.0 has been a big fail as a troll.

I don't know who's behind the Wizards curtain but whomever it is can't Flame or Troll to shit.

I'm sure you trolls have been having fun bouncing its spongy head offa walls and TBH it's required little in the way of effort to outflame it.

It can't even keep up in a Logic Debate.

Truly useless.

D- for results and an incomplete (at E level) for imagination and skills.

That is all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Flynnotron 2.0 has been a big fail as a troll.

I don't know who's behind the Wizards curtain but whomever it is can't Flame or Troll to shit.

I'm sure you trolls have been having fun bouncing its spongy head offa walls and TBH it's required little in the way of effort to outflame it.

It can't even keep up in a Logic Debate.

Truly useless.

D- for results and an incomplete (at E level) for imagination and skills.

That is all.

Oh we have been having fun with it. When we are in the mood though lmao.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Pussy ass Aryan said:

Flynn is highly offended and disturbed over random pictures on the internet and the though that people could post fake ones on the internet.

Because he is fucking that stupid.

Try lying to him and make it obvious and then deny it. He will blow shit bubbles all over the place for days and threaten you with lawsuits :LOL3:

So now once again, I made you cheat on your husband? I made the State come and take your retarded children away?

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Was it me that got your ignorant ass evicted?

Lol!!!

DUMMY!