Operation Rescue Admins meme stash(another political meme thread)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624853675895.jpg

FB-IMG-1624853656631.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bidens gonna launch nukes and F-15's at cons now, ehh. Sounds about right. Someone should let this cunt know that the military will run out of bombs and nukes real fukin quick.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624851043909.jpg

They dont all have to be funny to be completely true. There is nothing more gross to me than a woman who prides herself on emulating all the toxic qualities of shitty men. And putting other women down in the process.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're fightin so hard against Biden, but I have a feeling he won't even be around to run for a 2nd term next time, Dovey.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're fightin so hard against Biden, but I have a feeling he won't even be around to run for a 2nd term next time, Dovey.

I can make fun of him until he croaks.

And then still make fun of him after lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have a feeling something's going to happen between now and 2024.

I had that uneasy feeling before 2020 when the pandemic and recession hit too even tho things were booming and humming along.

Apparently a lot of other people did too, and polls taken before 2020 suggested that we were on the precipice of something like a catastrophe.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have a feeling something's going to happen between now and 2024.

I had that uneasy feeling before 2020 when the pandemic and recession hit too even tho things were booming and humming along.

Apparently a lot of other people did too, and polls taken before 2020 suggested that we were on the precipice of something like a catastrophe.

Yep. I wouldnt be surprised at all. They'll probably have him step down due to mental decline and the position of first woman president will be completely shit on and cheapened with Harris.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Too right wing failed memey, didn't read, but Thank You!

BiodegradableUnknownHoneycreeper-size_restricted.gif

FB-IMG-1624827499237.jpg

^^^^right wing white supremacist!

FB-IMG-1624827452569.jpg

We dont expect you to read or look at anything that doesnt already align with your perpetual opposition to things you dont understand.

Leftists are the most closed minded shallow pricks in the country.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210628-191914-Photos.jpg

But it's cool this guy crossed state lines with an illegal gun and attempted to murder a 17 year old.

The 17 year old is the "criminal".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now what exactly about signature matching in a presidential election audit has democrats so damn spooked?

Are they suddenly worried about wasting upwards of 34 million on fairy tales?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210628-185633-Photos.jpg

I guess we are just not open minded and deep thinking enough to understand these mental gymnastics.

But yanno .....their whole movement is completely embraced by everything...the whole system so of course they are the ones fighting the system! Derp!