Oregon may be falling apart financially but at least they're taking a stand on menstrual equity

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My cousin just got the fuck out of Oregon. Now he has to try to sell all the land he owns there. Its real difficult to sell land there when the people are either moving out or are total bums.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My cousin just got the fuck out of Oregon. Now he has to try to sell all the land he owns there. Its real difficult to sell land there when the people are either moving out or are total bums.

You oughta sell yer farm and move to the Oregon Coast. It's nice there, eh @Lokmar.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is why I laugh my ass off when you have these left coast idiots talking about "I can get 1.5 million" for their piece of shit shack on a postage stamp. Yeah, on paper maybe but put that fucker up on the market and see what happens. Zillow is littered with price drops and sellers are taking their properties off the market for brief periods of time so that the clock can get reset and you don't see how long that fucker has actually been up there.

Do the same thing in Florida and you'd better have your stuff vacated and broom swept because that shit will sell THAT evening.

The left coast got lucky market and economy wise because big tech gravitated there. But now that COVID and Cloud Services have caused a seismic shift in the way companies do business ie remote work (thanks to high speed links and 5G) you are going to see housing prices drop into the toilet within the next 5 years.

As more and more companies move their computing resources to the cloud & accept the fact that you no longer need to be tethered to a geography where the leadership is unfriendly to business, taxes are high, real estate is grossly inflated and crime is completely out of control you will see a mass exodus of the "work from anywhere" work force leaves that toilet for a better quality of life else where

mark my words

smart money sells whatever they have in that toilet and gets out now while there are still enough ignorant suckers around to buy their empty bags.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is why I laugh my ass off when you have these left coast idiots talking about "I can get 1.5 million" for their piece of shit shack on a postage stamp. Yeah, on paper maybe but put that fucker up on the market and see what happens. Zillow is littered with price drops and sellers are taking their properties off the market for brief periods of time so that the clock can get reset and you don't see how long that fucker has actually been up there.

Do the same thing in Florida and you'd better have your stuff vacated and broom swept because that shit will sell THAT evening.

The left coast got lucky market and economy wise because big tech gravitated there. But now that COVID and Cloud Services have caused a seismic shift in the way companies do business ie remote work (thanks to high speed links and 5G) you are going to see housing prices drop into the toilet within the next 5 years.

As more and more companies move their computing resources to the cloud & accept the fact that you no longer need to be tethered to a geography where the leadership is unfriendly to business, taxes are high, real estate is grossly inflated and crime is completely out of control you will see a mass exodus of the "work from anywhere" work force leaves that toilet for a better quality of life else where

mark my words

smart money sells whatever they have in that toilet and gets out now while there are still enough ignorant suckers around to buy their empty bags.

But how long do you think the Florida boom will last Bigly?

Texas - I can kinda see lastING for a while yet as it has more headroom to expand

More space more land than Florida. Plus the coSt of living is lower. More resources too. I'd wager Florida is close to peaking if it hasn't already.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

mark my words

Texas - I can kinda see lastING for a while yet as it has more headroom to expand

More space more land than Florida. Plus the coSt of living is lower. More resources too. I'd wager Florida is close to peaking if it hasn't already.
whatever the case the real point is that the west coast is on borrowed time right now and is already circling the drain

comprehend ?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

mark my words

whatever the case the real point is that the west coast is on borrowed time right now and is already circling the drain

comprehend ?

Too much pot.

Too many drugs eh?

Marijuana makes people stupid.

You always rail about homos.

But drugs are even worse and destructive to a person's health IMHO.

I've seen the 'Oregon Syndrome' play out on the West Coast of Canada too. So many potheads in Vancouver now. The city stinks of high heaven from pot.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

mark my words

comprehend ?

Too much pot.

Too many drugs eh?

Marijuana makes people stupid.

You always rail about homos.

But drugs are even worse and destructive to a person's health IMHO.

I've seen the 'Oregon Syndrome' play out on the West Coast of Canada too. So many potheads in Vancouver now. The city stinks of high heaven from pot.
Pot does make people stupid

see admin's posts for details

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

mark my words

Actually, most houses on the west coast involving bidding wars where the house goes for far above asking.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You oughta sell yer farm and move to the Oregon Coast. It's nice there, eh @Lokmar.
LMFAO! Its a total shithole! My cousin left for good reason. Buncha fuktards worse than you run Oregon, josephine!!!