Oregon Republican chair resigns, citing ‘greater evil than the Democrats’

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
“The endless slander, gossip, conspiracies, sabotage, lies, hatred, pointless criticism, blocking of ideas, and mutiny brought against my administration has done what I once never thought possible, They have broken my spirit. I can face the Democrats with courage and conviction, but I can’t fight my own people too,” Heard wrote.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Point and laugh as the GOP cannibalizes itself.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I can say truthfully I didn't see a real nose on your face when Cunt posted that picture of you and your uggggggg wife

sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how people who hate the Republicans and call them repukes are also offended when the people start rearranging it.

I guess unless the Republicans just become leftists nothing they do will ever be spoken of honestly. Which we see btw with shit bags like Cheney and Romney getting approval from the establishment because they wont represent the people.

You know only dems/progs are allowed to criticize republicans based on what they decide is bad.....but Republican voters? Nope. They have to eat shit and unless they decide to support the hate group called dems/progs they are always wrong no matter what.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was eating in a Carrabba's yesterday. --- That's a slightly upper class Italian grill (for illegal wetback pig vomits who eat with their hairy hands and feet out of trash cans; or noodle neck fairies who dine on tree foliage like those dinosaurs with really long necks)

anyway, I'm sitting their with my lady and this fucking fairy passes right by our table and enters the woman's bathroom along with his cunt of a whore looking mother smiling and giggling like a more masculine version of admin. he couldn't have been older than 17.

My girl wanted to stand up, march in there and punch this clown in his face. She was horrified! And despite me telling her regularly how loathsome and disgusting liberals really are seeing it with her own two eyes in person really sickened her into full support for the conservative values which are being lost to degenerate filth like the piss drinking deviants who think it's cool to sniff little girl panties and the walrus slobs with cottage cheese bellies who cheer the behavior on.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My lasagna beats there's by a comfortable mile tho

but I give them the calamari and mussels tho --- they have those down solid

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was eating in a Carrabba's yesterday. --- That's a slightly upper class Italian grill (for illegal wetback pig vomits who eat with their hairy hands and feet out of trash cans; or noodle neck fairies who dine on tree foliage like those dinosaurs with really long necks)

anyway, I'm sitting their with my lady and this fucking fairy passes right by our table and enters the woman's bathroom along with his cunt of a whore looking mother smiling and giggling like a more masculine version of admin. he couldn't have been older than 17.

My girl wanted to stand up, march in there and punch this clown in his face. She was horrified! And despite me telling her regularly how loathsome and disgusting liberals really are seeing it with her own two eyes in person really sickened her into full support for the conservative values which are being lost to degenerate filth like the piss drinking deviants who think it's cool to sniff little girl panties and the walrus slobs with cottage cheese bellies who cheer the behavior on.
Dude, regular people used to tell me I was too extreme for wanting to see all faggits dead. Most of those same people I know dont say shit when I say it now. Some even agree now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dude, regular people used to tell me I was too extreme for wanting to see all faggits dead. Most of those same people I know dont say shit when I say it now. Some even agree now.
Yep and they're bringing it on themselves

I've always been more of a live and let live kinda of guy and what someone like admin does with cock inside his mouth and asshole is his business. But now they're trying to push it down our throats like admin pushes cock down his and I simply wont be having that.

I cannot wait for the day the sleeping giant which is the silent majority wakes up and finally puts our 2nd amendment rights to good use on these progressive shittards. They are worthless and irredeemable and we really don't have the time or patience to let God sort them out.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure is a lot Trumpspazzing in this thread.

275016075_10221486088052669_672100357976541138_n.jpg

"Sweetheart ima take your flag away, unless you give me Hunter's laptop"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My lasagna beats there's by a comfortable mile tho

but I give them the calamari and mussels tho --- they have those down solid

The last time I was there.....right before Covid, I took my daughters there and theyve been wanting to go but its gonna be a drive.

Probably it will be a family date night when spring cleaning and electric rewiring is done.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When do you deploy to Ukraine? Or are you going straight to Moscow to kill putin?
he's part of the special fairies unit going in to suck cock for demoralized soldiers who miss their wives

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep and they're bringing it on themselves

I've always been more of a live and let live kinda of guy and what someone like admin does with cock inside his mouth and asshole is his business. But now they're trying to push it down our throats like admin pushes cock down his and I simply wont be having that.

Exactly.

Read this fucking article I read last night.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And dont judge my google searches :LOL3: