Pantera's Vinnie Paul Dead

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Reaction score
482
Location
Here
The drummer and founding members of Pantera, Dime Bag's brother, died at 54 in Vegas.

​
 
Can't claim to have listened to all of Pantera but some of it like Cemetery Gates i enjoyed a lot. All the unique(not good) ones in any walk of life seem to die young. Rest in Peace.

Comes in 3's...wonder who are the next 2 in the music world. Ugh.
 


Unconfirmed, but I heard it was a massive heart attack. Not surprised, considering how big he was and how he used to party.

Can't claim to have listened to all of Pantera but some of it like Cemetery Gates i enjoyed a lot.
The Great Southern Trendkill is my favorite album of theirs overall, Cowboys From Hell is pretty good but there are some songs that I don't really care for one way or the other. Far Beyond Driven and Vulgar Display of Power are also quite good. I don't know shit about 80's Pantera and I didn't particularly like Reinventing the Steel. Your mileage may vary.