Paranormal, folklore and mythical beasts...

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
The only thing I've seen that I couldn't explain was a sink faucet came on by itself. No joke I seen it happen and there's no answer for that one.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Few years ago I was sitting in the living room with my husband and kids and we’re just talking about stuff and I notice a soda can with no condensation on it start to slide across the coffee table. I’ve seen other stuff but that’s the most recent.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Few years ago I was sitting in the living room with my husband and kids and we’re just talking about stuff and I notice a soda can with no condensation on it start to slide across the coffee table. I’ve seen other stuff but that’s the most recent.
That's creepy as hell. I've only seen the one thing with the sink but I'll never forget it.
But the UFO I seen in 1997 was the coolest thing I've ever seen.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Last edited:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
8e552a66287828355fdf294b1f4ff09f.jpg

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
My father, who passed in 2006, communicated with me after his death.
Really?? How if you don't mind me asking.

He answered a question that was weighing heavily on my soul by causing the alarm on a clock that had deep meaning for both of us that not only was dead but was battery operated and had no battery in it after I had visited his grave and drove home in tears wishing I could know he was ok with what was happening in the family at the time....(the time displayed on the clock was the exact time he passed)