Pavanne for a Dead Princess: America's Sweet Ashli Babbit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How DARE us have a problem with anything.

We seriously need a national divorce.

Have you ever thought a better way would be reforming the Electoral College?

Keep it but assign ev's corresponding with a share of the vote. So the losing party in a close state like Michigan would still get a % of them. Like Maine or Nebraska.

Little wonder you have blue state vs red state with this dated archaic formula. Clearly this winner take all system isn't working.

Anyways I heard about the western part of oregan wanting to join Idaho. Why not just split the EV's give them their share..

Splitting the ev's would likely produce runoff elections. So in those situations the smaller parties could make demands of the front runners to have their platforms advanced as a condition of their support in a runoff .

It's not winner takes all. You forget(or perhaps dont know?) that we have state government. When I say "blue state" I'm actually wording myself poorly. Im referring to a mostly democrat STATE gov. Usually when people say "blue" or "red" state they are talking about how that state voted in a presidential election. If they voted for a Republican or Democrat.

Of course we DO have other parties. We have more options and candidates than even many Americans realize. We have the libertarian party who is the most recognizable. The constitutionalists party which it seems no one even knows about. The two "major" parties drown out all the others. They get all the funding. All the attention. The media supports who they want to win.

When you look at this? It should be obvious that most of the democrat/republican thing is a scam. The only way for anyone to even try to win is to get on one of those two major parties. It's why Trump ran Republican after his first run in 99 for the Reform party.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't wait to get out of this country. Honestly. What a shit show it is.

You sure have a Lotta nutty people in the US who think that B&E into a public leislative in session constitutes 'lawful' behaviour.
I mean, seriously. I have gotten very used to the polite, friendly, and law-abiding Portuguese. I was stunned when this woman here gave me shit for wearing a mask. Who does that? How fucked up do you have to be to feel the need to criticize a stranger for doing the right thing? Americans are fucking nuts.

Not long before I left to come here a friend of ours told a story at lunch. He was horrified because someone had honked at him in traffic. We were all very surprised to hear such a tale. LMAO.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically they're all snowflakes

Did the person get crisis counseling for the honk?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
No doubt her erratic and increasingly "mental" behavior will no doubt only endear her even more to the lunatic fringe of society.

Typically Americans do not tolerate violent assaults. Would you gun fondlers tolerate a violent assault on your homes?

Crazy bitch.

I wonder when the AP is going to do a story about the affirmative action Registered Democrat negro Capitol Police officer who shot Ashley Babbit dead and how he had "forgot" his loaded service revolver on top of a public restroom urinal just a year before he shot and killed poor Ashley and was never reprimanded, much less fired, for being stupid and negligent.

... but he is black, you see, and a Registered Democrat, so the rules are different for them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No doubt her erratic and increasingly "mental" behavior will no doubt only endear her even more to the lunatic fringe of society.

Typically Americans do not tolerate violent assaults. Would you gun fondlers tolerate a violent assault on your homes?

Crazy bitch.

I wonder when the AP is going to do a story about the affirmative action Registered Democrat negro Capitol Police officer who shot Ashley Babbit dead and how he had "forgot" his loaded service revolver on top of a public restroom urinal just a year before he shot and killed poor Ashley and was never reprimanded, much less fired, for being stupid and negligent.

... but he is black, you see, and a Registered Democrat, so the rules are different for them.

None of that proves that bitch wasn't crazy.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Crazy bitch.

... but for some reason we never heard the name of the affirmative action Registered Democrat negro Capitol Police officer for months and months, even though we all know the names of any police officer who might shoot a gang nigger in Chicago or Ferguson, Missouri within 24 hours of the shooting.

Can you explain that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Crazy bitch.

... but for some reason we never heard the name of the affirmative action Registered Democrat negro Capitol Police officer for months and months, even though we all know the names of any police officer who might shoot a gang nigger in Chicago or Ferguson, Missouri within 24 hours of the shooting.

Can you explain that?

No, I don't care.

She's a crazy bitch and got what she deserved. She knew armed police officers were drawing a line in the sand at that door and chose to breach it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Crazy bitch.

Can you explain that?

No, I don't care.

She's a crazy bitch and got what she deserved. She knew armed police officers were drawing a line in the sand at that door and chose to breach it.

Funny that none of the other Capitol Police officers who DIDN'T "forget" their loaded service revolvers on urinals in public rest rooms and WEREN'T Registered Democrat affirmative action negroes shot anybody on January 6, 2021, isn't it?

... and why do you dodge the simple question of why it took months and months for the public to hear the name of the affirmative action Registered Democrat Capitol Police officer who killed Ashley Babbit when every single other time there's a police shooting of any kind and any circumstance, that information is released within 24 hours of the incident?

Is the question too hard for you to answer, or do you need guidance from your betters on how to answer?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Crazy bitch.

Can you explain that?
To protect him from Trump Supporters, have you been taking Dove pills?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Crazy bitch.

Can you explain that?

No, I don't care.

Funny that none of the other Capitol Police officers who DIDN'T "forget" their loaded service revolvers on urinals in public rest rooms and WEREN'T Registered Democrat affirmative action negroes shot anybody on January 6, 2021, isn't it?

... and why do you dodge the simple question of why it took months and months for the public to hear the name of the affirmative action Registered Democrat Capitol Police officer who killed Ashley Babbit when every single other time there's a police shooting of any kind and any circumstance, that information is released within 24 hours of the incident?

Is the question too hard for you to answer, or do you need guidance from your betters on how to answer?

I have no interest in your discussion point. I do not give a fuck, that's why.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Crazy bitch.
I agree, every nigger that doesnt immediately comply and gets shot dead deserved it!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Get video and eye witness testimony from a reporter who was there. Hint: The Dems lied about Ashley. She was actually trying to disarm agitators and was calming people down right before the rogue officer shot her.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Get video and eye witness testimony from a reporter who was there. Hint: The Dems lied about Ashley. She was actually trying to disarm agitators and was calming people down right before the rogue officer shot her.

I dunno @Oerdin.

Ashli looked liked she was doing a Break and Enter.

It's too bad that she died the way she did, but situations like that are highly unpredictable. Didn't a couple other maga protesters die of heart attacks that day just by being there?

So people take their chances attending demonstrations like that.

The same can be said for Democratic supporters who also died attending protests. They take a big risk & are playing Russian roulette with their own lives.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dunno @Oerdin.

Ashli looked liked she was doing a Break and Enter.

It's too bad that she died the way she did, but situations like that are highly unpredictable. Didn't a couple other maga protesters die of heart attacks that day just by being there?

So people take their chances attending demonstrations like that.

The same can be said for Democratic supporters who also died attending protests. They take a big risk & are playing Russian roulette with their own lives.

Remember all the hundreds and hundreds of posts in which CONs claimed Kyle's victims deserved to die because they were bad people? Well, apply that logic here, Trumpists.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

do you take kool aid up yer ass er wat :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How to say you didn't watch the mews clip without saying it.