Pavanne for a Dead Princess: America's Sweet Ashli Babbit.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
No doubt her erratic and increasingly "mental" behavior will no doubt only endear her even more to the lunatic fringe of society.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Typically Americans do not tolerate violent assaults. Would you gun fondlers tolerate a violent assault on your homes?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Trump has called her “an incredible person” and he even taped a posthumous birthday greeting to her in October. Trump has also demanded the Justice Department reinvestigate Babbitt’s death, though the officer who shot her was cleared of any wrongdoing by two prior federal investigations."

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

I Wouldn't associate with any insurrectionist if I was a public figure like Trump.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Trump has called her “an incredible person” and he even taped a posthumous birthday greeting to her in October. Trump has also demanded the Justice Department reinvestigate Babbitt’s death, though the officer who shot her was cleared of any wrongdoing by two prior federal investigations."

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

I Wouldn't associate with any insurrectionist if I was a public figure like Trump.
Obviously, unless you were attempting a coup de'etat, of course.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It.....wasnt.....a.....coup.

Why dont you just tell the government you dont care about your rights and to get on with it?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

Saint Trump will pardon them all when he wins his 3rd term, josephine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

Obviously, unless you were attempting a coup de'etat, of course.
The only coup was the democrats banana style 2020 election fraud.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

But we should all run and hide and hand communities over to rioters when they show up?

It's only insurrection when a troublesome political party protests, right?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

I think those insurrectionists permanently erased/destroyed any possibility that your Captol buildings will ever be open to the public for guided tours ever again.

So sad.

Just goes to show why can never have or access to beautiful things anymore.

No average citizen or tourist will ever be able to walk around or freely be able to approach those buildings ever again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

I think those insurrectionists permanently erased/destroyed any possibility that your Captol buildings will ever be open to the public for guided tours ever again.

So sad.

No average citizen or tourist will ever be able to walk around or freely be able to approach those buildings ever again.

Funny how that only happened as a result of one party protesting but not because of the riots and arsons that took place a few months prior.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

So sad.

Awwwww, I'm why we cant have nice things anymore, josephine? I've never been to DC, never wanna go to DC. Fuck DC. I'd just as soon see it hit by a chink nook as SagFagcistern!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think if America is going to be a one party government, everyone who doesnt support that party should be able to opt out of taxes since we have no representation and should split.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

So sad.

Funny how that only happened as a result of one party protesting but not because of the riots and arsons that took place a few months prior.
Slingin period blood and cornering and threatening politicians is allowed when you're on the left. josephine is A-OK with that!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

So sad.

Slingin period blood and cornering and threatening politicians is allowed when you're on the left. josephine is A-OK with that!

Yep. So is threatening senators. Burning down buildings. Et.

Things are only wrong if the other parties do them. Like if you shoot someone who is trying to kill you that's bad and you should be charged.

It's just insane. People are opposed to individuals having rights.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

So sad.

Awwwww, I'm why we cant have nice things anymore, josephine? I've never been to DC, never wanna go to DC. Fuck DC. I'd just as soon see it hit by a chink nook as SagFagcistern!

Yeah thanks to those Insurrectionist Idiots you support the rest of us can't freely access what we once could - even for a peep. We are all less free - including an average Canadian tourist - to enjoy what we once could.

And I suppose now similar legislative buildings around the world become fortresses too because they don't want similar incidents happening in their countries too.

We all lose our freedoms around the world because of insurrectionist idiots in the United States.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

So sad.

Yeah thanks to those Insurrectionist Idiots you support the rest of us can't freely access what we once could - even for a peep. We are all less free - including an average Canadian tourist - to enjoy what we once could.

And I suppose now similar legislative buildings around the world become fortresses too because they don't want similar incidents happening in their countries too.

We all lose our freedoms around the world because of insurrectionist idiots in the United States.

Joe if that is the response to a party protesting? We ALREADY lost our freedom.

The fact you are calling that an insurrection is a mark that our freedoms have been lost.

You are blaming the wrong people. I almost wish that HAD been an insurrection.

It's an insane level of authoritarian hypocrisy to minimize and make excuses for state sanctioned political violence in communities of innocent people while calling Jan 6th an insurrection.

I swear some of you sound like abused children mad at the sibling who tried to get you out of the abuse.

"If you had quietly behaved and did what the elitests want....we could have the illusion of freedoms! But thanks to you it's obvious they are tyrants!"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

So sad.

The fact you are calling that an insurrection is a mark that our freedoms have been lost.

It's an insane level of authoritarian hypocrisy to minimize and make excuses for state sanctioned political violence in communities of innocent people while calling Jan 6th an insurrection.

I swear some of you sound like abused children mad at the sibling who tried to get you out of the abuse.

"If you had quietly behaved and did what the elitests want....we could have the illusion of freedoms! But thanks to you it's obvious they are tyrants!"

They entered and wrecked a building against the law and even many peaceful protesters that day who told those people climbing into those buildings not to go in.

I heard the majority of Trump Republican supporters say that the trespassers stepped over the line.

If these Republicans said it was wrong at that time then it must have been.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

So sad.

They entered and wrecked a building against the law and even many peaceful protesters that day who told those people climbing into those buildings not to go in.

I heard the majority of Trump Republican supporters say that the trespassers stepped over the line.

Okay. So the left has been doing the same shit for years. In fact they tried to burn down a few federal buildings with people inside of them.

They burned buildings in DC. Harrassed and attacked people at that RNC, threatened to murder police and take the fight to senators. Threatened to burn the WH. Burnt a historic church.

And NOW we clutch our pearls because for ONCE the OTHER party was frustrated enough to enter a building and some damage was done?

Yeah no. It either applies to everyone or it applies to no one.

I dont want my fucking taxes paying for a government I'm not represented in and one I'm not allowed to protest.

So we need a national divorce. Let dems and progs have their own country and those of us who still give a shit about our rights and liberties can be left the fuck alone. That sounds like the only real solution.

Because no one is gonna tell any of US why we cant have a say in the country we live, work and pay for. The one sided audacity is incredible.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

So sad.

First off, FUK CANDUHDUH cause you're all a buncha pussies anyway!
SECOND! Lemme go on the record as being disappointed it wasnt an insurrection!
No guns, no insurrection, josephine. You wanna vaca, go travel to your black faced PM's house, cunt!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...he did?

He shouldve shut up.

So sad.

They didnt take guns and yet one of theirs was shot dead.....by a TDS deranged jackass.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why dont you just tell the government you dont care about your rights and to get on with it?
Why the fuck else do you think Trump was exhorting his "base" "Stop The Steal" exactly what do you think that means?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why the fuck else do you think Trump was exhorting his "base" "Stop The Steal" exactly what do you think that means?
If he wanted an insurrection, all he had to say was "grab your guns and keep me in office!". Problem solved!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Absolutely no one thought it meant "insurrection".

They showed up unarmed. If a bunch of gun owning right wingers wanted a coup.....there would have been FAR MORE VIOLENCE. There would have been guns.

And you know this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Absolutely no one thought it meant "insurrection".

They showed up unarmed. If a bunch of gun owning right wingers wanted a coup.....there would have been FAR MORE VIOLENCE. There would have been guns.

And you know this.
He knows his thirst for cawk knows no bounds.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't wait to get out of this country. Honestly. What a shit show it is.

You sure have a Lotta nutty people in the US who think that B&E into a public leislative in session constitutes 'lawful' behaviour.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can't wait to get out of this country. Honestly. What a shit show it is.

You sure have a Lotta nutty people in the US who think that B&E into a public leislative in session constitutes 'lawful' behaviour.

It was praised when leftists did

Why is it suddenly a problem now? Because you guys dont want other people to exist and think everything must cater to just you?

Leftists can attack democracy and our processes as it suits them but no one else had better talk!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We could devote an entire thread to leftwing violence. Occupying capital buildings. Bombing and burning buildings.

But yeah if other parties just tresspass it's a fucking INSURRECTION. Even though NO ONE has been charged with insurrection.

No one else is allowed to have a say, guys. They want US to work and be their fucking tax slaves while their bullshit policies ruin lives.

We NEED an insurrection. A fucking REAL one. We need a national divorce. Selfish fucking brats just want us to shut up and pay for their demands and give up our civil liberties.

They are gonna whine and cry after ALL their activist bullshit all because other people aired valid grievances with the government. Boo fucking hoo. Hypocrites.