Pavanne for a Dead Princess: America's Sweet Ashli Babbit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We could devote an entire thread to leftwing violence. Occupying capital buildings. Bombing and burning buildings.

But yeah if other parties just tresspass it's a fucking INSURRECTION. Even though NO ONE has been charged with insurrection.

No one else is allowed to have a say, guys. They want US to work and be their fucking tax slaves while their bullshit policies ruin lives.

We NEED an insurrection. A fucking REAL one. We need a national divorce. Selfish fucking brats just want us to shut up and pay for their demands and give up our civil liberties.

They are gonna whine and cry after ALL their activist bullshit all because other people aired valid grievances with the government. Boo fucking hoo. Hypocrites.
president nigger surrounded himself with those same terrorists!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Hur der you cant compare these because only leftists have valid complaints and can protest! Right wingers need to sit down and pay for our bullshit!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe doesnt think the peasents should be fed up enough to stage their own protests after years of bad policies, violence and lies and bullying.

BOO FUCKING HOO.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe doesnt think the peasents should be fed up enough to stage their own protests after years of bad policies, violence and lies and bullying.

BOO FUCKING HOO.
^^^ this type of post confuses aidsman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BOO FUCKING HOO.
^^^ this type of post confuses aidsman.

Honestly I think it's because we are completely foreign to him and he just doesnt understand us at all.

And he believes a lot of lies and distortions of the truth about us all.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
We released scores of Irish terrorists who had waged war on our country with arms supplied by the US whilst you all danced on Paddy's Day and sat cocooned thinking that internal terrorism was something that happened in other countries.

Well fuck you and your mommas. You fuckin cry babies have done fuck all but squeal since you started getting a taste.

How does it feel America?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even
president nigger surrounded himself with those same terrorists!

But Obama was your President too Lokmeer.

And you had an historical role in making him your first Black President!

I'm glad you experienced it for a full 2 terms @Lokmar.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We released scores of Irish terrorists who had waged war on our country with arms supplied by the US whilst you all danced on Paddy's Day and sat cocooned thinking that internal terrorism was something that happened in other countries.

Well fuck you and your mommas. You fuckin cry babies have done fuck all but squeal since you started getting a taste.

Petty much?

Asks the leftists. They are the ones crying and hyperventilating because an opposing party did something they have doing with bombs for years. Wanting the government to label protests domestic terrorism.

They wanna be cucks because they are offended other parties exist.

They should pay for their own shit then.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Petty much?

Asks the leftists. They are the ones crying and hyperventilating because an opposing party did something they have doing with bombs for years. Wanting the government to label protests domestic terrorism.

How bloody & violent do you think the comin Civil War will be in America Dovey?

Or can it still be averted?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Petty much?

No fucking clue but no I dont think it can be averted. No one is gonna subjugate and give up their rights and liberties.

Its said that once in a while, you gotta water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants.

I'm sticking in team normal people.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Petty much?

I'm not too sure it has a massive amount to do with politics although one faction might seem to have worse policies than another.

It's the 'Over There' attitude that allows terrorism to run wild.

Whilst we sit in our, mainly safe countries the rest of the world is going to hell in a handbag.

Strike there and stop war crimes wherever they are and our own countries will chill the fuck out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Petty much?

I'm not too sure it has a massive amount to do with politics although one faction might seem to have worse policies than another.

It's the 'Over There' attitude that allows terrorism to run wild.

Whilst we sit in our, mainly safe countries the rest of the world is going to hell in a handbag.

Strike there and stop war crimes wherever they are and our own countries will chill the fuck out.

The America left will NEVER chill out. They are constantly pissed off and raging. They hate humanity.

We should round them up and drop them in those other countries and let that play itself out lol. All I want is affordable living expenses, less taxes and good schools. And for men to not be allowed in female spaces.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
And for men to not be allowed in female spaces.

I think that could be arranged somehow.

Don't forget I lived through the Cold War, Internal Terrorism and immense social struggle.

I'm proud of every time I've taken to the streets. I'm proud of every petrol bomb I've thrown and I'm proud of every tear gassing, battoning and beating I ever took.

We didn't win every battle by any means but we brought about social change, deposed a despotic government and created just a little equality in our society.

If America needs to go through those troubling times to see peace then so be it.

Don't forget you're a revolutionary country. Are the Right Wing just like the King's men who had to be removed to form a democracy?

I dunno. But let's see if you can do it without the help of the French this time eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not good. We wouldnt be feeling it at all if I were in charge.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Petty much?

Get ready for all the refugees, cucknadian!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Petty much?

I've already met some...Lokmeer!

I've already met Americans who had high paying jobs that decided ta leave the USA. Even Red State Trump supporters have posh homes here. When I drove limo I met Trump White House Insiders who had private access to him.

The Republican Elites will wanna have a safe place ta go case the shooting starts. ...Lokmeer!

So if all hell breaks loose ya'll be left alone ta fend for yourself Bud.

Enjoy yer Civil War. ...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Petty much?

I've already met Americans who had high paying jobs that decided ta leave the USA. Even Red State Trump supporters have posh homes here. When I drove limo I met Trump White House Insiders who had private access to him.

The Republican Elites will wanna have a safe place ta go case the shooting starts. ...Lokmeer!

Will do, josephine! BTW, my kids live 2 doors down from some Canadians who moved down and love Florida!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And for men to not be allowed in female spaces.

I think that could be arranged somehow.

Don't forget I lived through the Cold War, Internal Terrorism and immense social struggle.

I'm proud of every time I've taken to the streets. I'm proud of every petrol bomb I've thrown and I'm proud of every tear gassing, battoning and beating I ever took.

We didn't win every battle by any means but we brought about social change, deposed a despotic government and created just a little equality in our society.

If America needs to go through those troubling times to see peace then so be it.

Don't forget you're a revolutionary country. Are the Right Wing just like the King's men who had to be removed to form a democracy?

I dunno. But let's see if you can do it without the help of the French this time eh?

It cant be arranged because the legislation has already been passed and none of these lefty people give a fuck.

They dont even care about the difference between transsexuals and transgender. They dobt give a fuck about predators coming in. Dont care that women and girls are being harmed by this. Rape and assaults are occurring in female spaces and womens prison.

And the gender cult is trendy enough where teen age girls are having their breasts removed. We are already seeing detransitioners who talk about medical abuse and how they were pushed into hormones and transitioning and they regret it deeply. People are transing children.

And now men can join womens sports and they are absolutely smashing the women. So pretty soon girls and women wont even want to bother. That's a problem now and female athletes are anonymously talking about it because they are AFRAID to say anything. People who say ANYTHING about this and they get attacked. Like JK Rowling. All those years training and competing just to get your life destroyed by activists.

There cant be any arrangements or compromise. You cant even TALK about it. The ones who support it refuse. EVEN with women and girls suffering.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Petty much?

Will do, josephine! BTW, my kids live 2 doors down from some Canadians who moved down and love Florida!!!

Well if the USA is still great why do keep saying you wanna overthrow your government?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Petty much?

Well if the USA is still great why do keep saying you wanna overthrow your government?
Parts are. Need MOAR MAGA THO!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Petty much?

I think so many MAGA supporters are dying from COVID that there may not be enough of them to cast votes by election time in 2024 Lokmeer!

The Democrats might win by default cuz there may be enough Republican voters left. ..Lokmeer!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Petty much?

I think so many MAGA supporters are doing from COVID that there may not be enough of them to cast votes by election time in 2024 Lokmeer!

The Democrats might win by default cuz there may be enough Republican voters left. ..Lokmeer!

Totally not so. I know a bunch of vaccinated Republican voters. Sure there are those who refuse to get it.....and I also know some leftists who are afraid to get it but lie about it because they dont want to he called a Republican.

All the righties though all agree that the vaccine should definately not be mandated or forced in any way.

You know.....all of that political pushing and mandates definately did more to sabotage the vaccine rate than anything. Had it just been made available and came with objective info....a lot more people would be vaccinated today.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Petty much?

I think so many MAGA supporters are dying from COVID that there may not be enough of them to cast votes by election time in 2024 Lokmeer!

Think so, josephine? All .4% of covid deaths are MAGA? Sounds like a problem....in about a billion years!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How DARE us have a problem with anything.

We seriously need a national divorce.

Have you ever thought a better way would be reforming the Electoral College?

Keep it but assign ev's corresponding with a share of the vote. So the losing party in a close state like Michigan would still get a % of them. Like Maine or Nebraska.

Little wonder you have blue state vs red state with this dated archaic formula. Clearly this winner take all system isn't working.

Anyways I heard about the western part of oregan wanting to join Idaho. Why not just split the EV's give them their share..

Splitting the ev's would likely produce runoff elections. So in those situations the smaller parties could make demands of the front runners to have their platforms advanced as a condition of their support in a runoff .

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How DARE us have a problem with anything.

We seriously need a national divorce.

Have you ever thought a better way would be reforming the Electoral College?

Keep it but assign ev's corresponding with a share of the vote. So the losing party in a close state like Michigan would still get a % of them. Like Maine or Nebraska.

Little wonder you have blue state vs red state with this dated archaic formula. Clearly this winner take all system isn't working.

Anyways I heard about the western part of oregan wanting to join Idaho. Why not just split the EV's give them their share..

Splitting the ev's would likely produce runoff elections. So in those situations the smaller parties could make demands of the front runners to have their platforms advanced as a condition of their support in a runoff .
LOL! idiot.