People are dying who have never died before.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Americans are generally unhealthy, Admin.

We have a lot of over weight people. Diabetic people. People who use substances. Et. And we have anti vaxxers and shit.

Of course our death rate will go up due to a novel virus pandemic.

And no. .....its not "lack of access to health care". Its lack of people being compliant with their medical care plans or simply NOT bothering to go to the doctor for basic preventive HEALTH care. We have a "sick care" mentality.

And its sedentary unhealthy lifestyles.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! What a buncha fake nooze bullshit! I've read several reports that the death rate hasnt gone up much at all. The death rate related to COVID is off the charts though. Fukin COVID related motorcycle crashes and shit! LOL!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! What a buncha fake nooze bullshit! I've read several reports that the death rate hasnt gone up much at all. The death rate related to COVID is off the charts though. Fukin COVID related motorcycle crashes and shit! LOL!

I think Dovey just described you. Silly goose. Stubby too. Humpty Dumpty body

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

retard, I had COVID, my daughter, son in law, grandkid all had it and miraculously made it. But hey, I wasnt hangin out in a hovel smokin blunts all fukin day long.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

retard, I had COVID, my daughter, son in law, grandkid all had it and miraculously made it. But hey, I wasnt hangin out in a hovel smokin blunts all fukin day long.

I actually like the sound of smoking blunts all day on a beach lolol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not only Covid, but check this out.....

America's Cities Are Being Turned Into Crime-Ridden War-Zones; Murder Rates Are Way Up Again In 2021
03/31/2021

The wealthy are reveling in their giant mountains of money, but meanwhile our society is literally coming apart at the seams all around us. The stock market has been hovering near all-time record highs, and for those at the very top of the economic pyramid these may seem like the best of times. But for most Americans, the “good old days” are a long distant memory. More than 70 million new claims for unemployment benefits have been filed over the past year, poverty is absolutely exploding all around us, and crime rates are shooting higher at an unprecedented rate.

In fact, one study of 34 big U.S. cities found that their murder rates rose by an average of 30 percent in 2020…

A study by the National Commission on Covid-19 and Criminal Justice found that murders increased by 30% across 34 large U.S. cities.

In some areas, carjackings, robberies, shootings, sexual assaults and violence have become so common that it seems like the crime literally never stops.........

Dems dont care about that though!!!!

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All 3 of my kids and son in law have had it. Thank God all is good. I mean my son had a fever that lasted 5 days. He was fine otherwise. My girls had it rough like a terrible cold flu symptoms. My son in law has zero symptoms. I understand some not so lucky but I really believe the way they started treating this thing could of saved more lives.
Mayo here has a ‘covid’ cocktail. My aunt is a patient there. She got Covid and they told her to come over and they gave her some meds through an iv. She started to feel better right away.