Pics from your past life.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Just browsing, Folks!"

You mean, "just browsing and snarking up the thread," right?

Freud has the right of it; yer yella.

But cha know Blurt, I saw yer mom on a magazine cover.

She's actually part of Canadian history ,our national heritage and pop culture which was born in the 1960s. The common culture which we all share now.

However i 'd rather not post it without your permission unless you approve. Otherwise you'd accuse me of 'stalking'.

It is a photo in the public domain/commons tho. That when it was published was intended for commercial publicity purposes. So some one must have signed off on it.

It is not a private photo.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
At the edge of the Pacific, in Victoria, BC, at Mile 0 of the Trans-Canada Highway, 2007. Oddly enough, the people at the other end of the T-Can (in St-John's, Newfoundland, on the Atlantic coast) also call their marker "Mile 0." I've been there, too. A mari usque ad mari, the T-Can holds no secrets from me.

Victoria-2007.jpg

noice ... you look like a nice dood
you really wear dresses or is that a troll

Used to. I haven't done drag since 2004.

I still have pix lying around on a CD somewhere. Might post a couple some day.

And thanks for the comment.

I have to admit, X, that I'm not as worried about posting my pix here as I am about doing so elsewhere on the net. It's like I can sense that, with all the PI shit that you flamers and trolls have had to put up with over the years, a certain code of honour eventually surfaced. Chopping is one thing (and I love me some good chops), but stalking and interfering with someone's "real" life is quite another. I get a feeling y'all on your toes about this. I guess that's a small comfort.

Plus, I retired last summer. I'm off the job market. So I ain't too worried about what some eventual or potential employer might think.

chops are great, until your'e being penilely skewered by 3 black fellows RIGHT CHOPPERS OF MY LIFE ?? :LOL3:
Anyways, see you around

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I get such a Kenny Loggins vibe from Blurts avi pic

:LOL3:

Its not an insult. I'd probably flirt with the Blurt.

Meh. Been there, done that, Dovey.

The av is taken from a chop Blazor made of me as "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (a Dos Equis beer ad). The photo he used (the one in the avvie) is about three years old. I'd posted back then in The Blue Cashew's private "Lounge."

Do you remember, Dove, the flame match at BC maybe three years ago with me and Rotwang versus you and Martini (and where Biggies replaced you at the last minute before opening ceremonies)? Poor Martini... he waltzed right with some kind of "you motherfucking Kenny Rogers wannabe" flame as though, get this... I'd never heard that comment before, either in real life or online. Too fuckin' funny!

I have fond memories of that week. When the board voted the Blurt/Rotwang team the winner, Biggies (or maybe it was Martini?) said the match didn't really count, that it was just an "exhibition match" against a has-been and a newbie. Talk about your sour grapes!

Funny thing is, Dovey, is that, just like you, I'm not a flamer. Still held my own, though.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"Just browsing, Folks!"

She's actually part of Canadian history ,our national heritage and pop culture which was born in the 1960s. The common culture which we all share now.

However i 'd rather not post it without your permission unless you approve. Otherwise you'd accuse me of 'stalking'.

It is a photo in the public domain/commons tho. That when it was published was intended for commercial publicity purposes. So some one must have signed off on it.

Post it, then.

How do you think I could prevent you? Unlike the superheroes in the comic books that seem to be your exclusive brain diet, I have no powers to keep your nefarious stalking in check.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I get such a Kenny Loggins vibe from Blurts avi pic

:LOL3:

Its not an insult. I'd probably flirt with the Blurt.

Meh. Been there, done that, Dovey.

The av is taken from a chop Blazor made of me as "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (a Dos Equis beer ad). The photo he used (the one in the avvie) is about three years old. I'd posted back then in The Blue Cashew's private "Lounge."

Do you remember, Dove, the flame match at BC maybe three years ago with me and Rotwang versus you and Martini (and where Biggies replaced you at the last minute before opening ceremonies)? Poor Martini... he waltzed right with some kind of "you motherfucking Kenny Rogers wannabe" flame as though, get this... I'd never heard that comment before, either in real life or online. Too fuckin' funny!

I have fond memories of that week. When the board voted the Blurt/Rotwang team the winner, Biggies (or maybe it was Martini?) said the match didn't really count, that it was just an "exhibition match" against a has-been and a newbie. Talk about your sour grapes!

Funny thing is, Dovey, is that, just like you, I'm not a flamer. Still held my own, though.

I didnt even agree to that match....then I ended up in the hospital for a few days with a kidney infection.

I made the Kenny Loggins thing, he must have gotten it from me. I didnt even mean it as an insult lol. Kenny Loggins wasnt a bad looking guy!

Martini calls every other male ugly. He called my husband ugly and he called Big ugly and proceeded to brag that he was "better looking than my exs".....without even waiting for MY input.

He is just a tad on the insecure side, if you havent noticed. He had a tantrum because when the physical therapist at my work found out I was separated and filing divorce he asked me out on a date to go throw axes.. ..most interesting invite I've had. I politely declined. Told Martini about it and he went mental later that night.

He insulted any male I complimented.....he was a nut. We were not even a couple. So, I had to cut that one short. 3 weeks was more than enough time on that.

And I chose to stay married....so no divorce.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Just browsing, Folks!"

Post it, then.

How do you think I could prevent you? Unlike the superheroes in the comic books that seem to be your exclusive brain diet, I have no powers to keep your nefarious stalking in check.

However, I'd rather not post it UNLESS....

you're absolutely sure.

Do you Approve, Blurt?

YES or NO?

I repeat, it is in the public domain, its original purposes was for commercial publicity purposes.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe, if I knew which photo of my mother you were aiming to post, I'd give you a clear answer.

Is she butt-fucking nekkid?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, if I knew which photo of my mother you were aiming to post, I'd give you a clear answer.

No. She's in a playboy costume.

And it was on a Magazine cover.

And by the standards of that time and today, it is is not 'naked'.

I think she's the same person in the (PRIVATE) Family photo you voluntarily posted.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not really awkward, Dove. I'm just funnin' with Joe.

Yes, there are pix of my mother out there, but none where she's nude. (She never posed for the Playboy magazine. She's been to the Chicago mansion a number of times but always turned them down when they asked. She had kids, ffs! Fun fact: when she was hired in Montreal in 67/68, she was, at the ripe old age of 27, the oldest Playboy Bunny Hef had ever hired at the time.)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, there are pix of my mother out there, but none where she's nude. (She never posed for the Playboy magazine. She's been to the Chicago mansion a number of times but always turned them down when they asked. She had kids, ffs! Fun fact: when she was hired in Montreal in 67/68, she was, at the ripe old age of 27, the oldest Playboy Bunny Hef had ever hired at the time.)

...so is it OK with you if I post the photo?

...drumroll

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I think she's the same person in the (PRIVATE) Family photo you voluntarily posted.

Joe, ffs! Just post it, have your orgasm over a photo of my mother, and be done with it!

For cryin' out loud!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Family-1966.jpg

Joe, ffs! Just post it, have your orgasm over a photo of my mother, and be done with it!

For cryin' out loud!

...ta da!

429268682326691841.jpg

...same person as here?

Family-1966.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When I stopped dancing I was 28. But I wasnt the oldest.....there were women in their 30s there dancing. One was 36!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I stopped dancing I was 28. But I wasnt the oldest.....there were women in their 30s there dancing. One was 36!

I'd post another I saw, but I don't want to offend Blurt.

Seems Blurt's Mother must have been one of Hugh Hefner's favorites.

That's just my impression.

Otherwise, why would She be the lead flag bearer of their brand/logo on a Magazine cover?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Otherwise, why would She be the lead flag bearer of their brand/logo on a Magazine cover?

Post it. He said it was fine lol

As long as shes not nekkid....because posting Blurts nekkid mom would be FUCKED up lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As long as shes not nekkid....because posting Blurts nekkid mom would be FUCKED up lol.

Well, if he/you say so.

Here's one with the Man himself, with what I think appears to be Blurt's mother on the left.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Again...a hint of Hef's favoritism.

this photo is actually in the National Archives of Quebec at Laval University in Quebec City.

so...it is def not private and is part of the public domain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Here's one with the Man himself, with what I think appears to be Blurt's mother on the left.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Again...a hint of Hef's favoritism.

this photo is actually in the National Archives of Quebec at Laval University in Quebec City.

so...it is def not private and is part of the public domain.

It does look like that other pic of her.

Only Blurt would know!

I'm sure most of the women Hef wanted to get naked were a "favorite" at some point. The man was actually disgusting.