Pics from your past life.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It does look like that other pic of her.

Only Blurt would know!

I'm sure most of the women Hef wanted to get naked were a "favorite" at some point. The man was actually disgusting.

...and I saw another. It is quite a famous photo.

would you like me to post it?

Again only with Blurt's permission.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not really awkward, Dove. I'm just funnin' with Joe.

Yes, there are pix of my mother out there, but none where she's nude. (She never posed for the Playboy magazine. She's been to the Chicago mansion a number of times but always turned them down when they asked. She had kids, ffs! Fun fact: when she was hired in Montreal in 67/68, she was, at the ripe old age of 27, the oldest Playboy Bunny Hef had ever hired at the time.)

When I stopped dancing I was 28. But I wasnt the oldest.....there were women in their 30s there dancing. One was 36!

I'd post another I saw, but I don't want to offend Blurt.

Seems Blurt's Mother must have been one of Hugh Hefner's favorites.

That's just my impression.

Otherwise, why would She be the lead flag bearer of their brand/logo on a Magazine cover?

Post it. He said it was fine lol

As long as shes not nekkid....because posting Blurts nekkid mom would be FUCKED up lol.

Well, if he/you say so.

Here's one with the Man himself, with what I think appears to be Blurt's mother on the left.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Again...a hint of Hef's favoritism.

this photo is actually in the National Archives of Quebec at Laval University in Quebec City.

so...it is def not private and is part of the public domain.

Only Blurt would know!

I'm sure most of the women Hef wanted to get naked were a "favorite" at some point. The man was actually disgusting.

It's her, yes, to Hef's right.

She was the only Bunny at the Montreal club whose costume was black.

I have a pic somewhere of all the Bunnies lined up in front of the club. I should post it. It's in colour.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, there are pix of my mother out there, but none where she's nude. (She never posed for the Playboy magazine. She's been to the Chicago mansion a number of times but always turned them down when they asked. She had kids, ffs! Fun fact: when she was hired in Montreal in 67/68, she was, at the ripe old age of 27, the oldest Playboy Bunny Hef had ever hired at the time.)

When I stopped dancing I was 28. But I wasnt the oldest.....there were women in their 30s there dancing. One was 36!

Otherwise, why would She be the lead flag bearer of their brand/logo on a Magazine cover?

As long as shes not nekkid....because posting Blurts nekkid mom would be FUCKED up lol.

Well, if he/you say so.

Here's one with the Man himself, with what I think appears to be Blurt's mother on the left.

Hefner1-2.jpg

this photo is actually in the National Archives of Quebec at Laval University in Quebec City.

Only Blurt would know!

I have a pic somewhere of all the Bunnies lined up in front of the club. I should post it. It's in colour.

Well Blurt, I'm highly impressed that your Mom was part of or made history.

It's like you had Twiggy as your Mother.

100ea71a7cd201c0f4693679878b4929.jpg

part of the culture revolution of that period.

Which established the popular culture which defines society today.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Blurt's mother was quite stunning.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Only Blurt would know!

My mother was anything but Twiggy-ish, Joe.

She had da sound round abound.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Only Blurt would know!

She was an easy 9 out of 10 in the figure department... more so than most of the youngin's in that picture.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Only Blurt would know!

...what I'm getting at is Playboy Magazine was part of the Cultural Revolution of the 1960s.

It made history and it changed the world.

So, if a person was part of a significant period of history in the making, it seems impressive.

Likewise...Grace Slick and Jefferson Airplane were also impressive because she may have been the first woman rock star.

Made history, eh.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmmm... I'd say yes.

Moron!

That's a very spectacular photo actually Blurt.

And that building was very famous.

29iht-srscFAILED29-span-jumbo.jpg

That Bucky Dome was the pavillion of the United States of America at the opening of Expo '67.

Its triangular plexiglass panes were destroyed in a fire in '74 or '75, I don't remember exactly. A welder working on the struts let his blowtorch stray and the whole thing went up in smoke.

It remained empty and disused for a number of years before the City of Montreal eventually purchased it to install environmental exhibits, referring to the renovated structure as "the Biodome" (a function it still has today, I believe). It's a tourist attraction, set halfway between the old Expo site and the Six Flags La Ronde amusement park on St-Helen's Island across the river from the city itself.

I've never been.

Last edited:
  • Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmmm... I'd say yes.

Moron!

That's a very spectacular photo actually Blurt.

And that building was very famous.

29iht-srscFAILED29-span-jumbo.jpg

That Bucky Dome was the pavillion of the United States of America at the opening of Expo '67.

Its triangular plexiglass panes were destroyed in a fire in '74 or '75, I don't rember exactly. A welder working on the struts let his blowtorch stray and the whole thing went up in smoke.

It remained empty and disused for a number of years before the City of Montreal eventually purchased it to install environmental exhibits, referring to the renovated structure as "the Biodome" (a function it still has today, I believe). It's a tourist attraction, set halfway between the old Expo site and the Six Flags La Ronde amusement park on St-Helen's Island across the river from the city itself.

I've never been.

My Father never took us/our family to Expo 67 and now I highly regret it.

We were in a family car, and were in Toronto but never went further than that.

That would have been witnessing history in the making.

Oh well.

Too bad.

so sad.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Post a pic Joe, for crying out loud!!!!!

One day I will.

But I'm kind of a mess in this winter weather.

Unlike Dovey or Blurt's mother, I don't have much to show for myself.

If I post some pics in the near future, it'll likely be some artwork.

Preferably of beautiful women.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

One day I will.

This is about your past, not current. So it matters not if you are a mess in the Winter. I get seasonal depression too.

Dont you have some pics when you was a kid, having happy times?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One day I will.

This is about your past, not current. So it matters not if you are a mess in the Winter. I get seasonal depression too.

Dont you have some pics when you was a kid, having happy times?

I think all them photos are at my Mom's house.

Otherwise I have very few photos of myself period.

Could look around.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Only Blurt would know!

She was an easy 9 out of 10 in the figure department... more so than most of the youngin's in that picture.

No shit.

Blurts mom was hot af. The rest of the bunnies would have looked better without her there for sure.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Only Blurt would know!

No shit.

Blurts mom was hot af. The rest of the bunnies would have looked better without her there for sure.

Yeah, I noticed that too... perhaps the only one who could have held a candle to her was that African mixed blood chick towards the left.

She was smoking too...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Only Blurt would know!

No shit.

Yeah, I noticed that too... perhaps the only one who could have held a candle to her was that African mixed blood chick towards the left.

She was smoking too...

Agreed.

Blurts mom made them all look kinda gangly though lol. They should have divided them properly for separate pics lol.

Those two even made the other girls faces look bad LOL

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Only Blurt would know!

No shit.

She was smoking too...

Agreed.

Blurts mom made them all look kinda gangly though lol. They should have divided them properly for separate pics lol.

Those two even made their faces look bad LOL

Blurt's mum made most of them seem homily...

What a stunner....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Only Blurt would know!

No shit.

She was smoking too...

Agreed.

What a stunner....

Indeed. What a hottie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blurt: Joe just post it and have your orgasm over my mothers photo

Joe: Posts photo

Everyone: Has orgasm over Blurts moms photo :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Only Blurt would know!

No shit.

She was smoking too...

Agreed.

What a stunner....

Indeed. What a hottie.

An age old hottie.... so us menfolk can marvel at the beauty but know she was most likely a properly brought up girl, with all the trimmings, principles, and morals...

I like her... not because of her former body, but because she grew Blurt ...

I love the old girls..... they still put family above their curves....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That one to far left looks like dude though. Just like everyone to far left.

Bahahaahaha.

Damn AND the far right one. Wtf happened to them?!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bahahaahaha.

Check the knees out on most of them.... they were either ridden hard and put up wet, or they're near tranny material....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, if he/you say so.

Hefner1-2.jpg

Only Blurt would know!

No shit.

She was smoking too...

Agreed.

What a stunner....

Indeed. What a hottie.

An age old hottie.... so us menfolk can marvel at the beauty but know she was most likely a properly brought up girl, with all the trimmings, principles, and morals...

I like her... not because of her former body, but because she grew Blurt ...

I love the old girls..... they still put family above their curves....

She has a beautiful face......she kind of looks like my Aunt Char.

My grandma's sisters daughter. But I called her "aunt Char". She lived in MA......and I adored that woman. The minute she set foot in MI to visit I was glued to her and I would suffer when she left lol. It was ridiculous.

She sadly passed away from cancer within days after I had my first child. Everyone believes she waited to see my daughter before dying. Her mother outlived her.... which is my nightmare. I was very very close to my great aunt. Aunt Mick. Her sister died(my grandmother) and then her daughter followed. She called my daughter her "Jesus baby".

I gotta dig a pic of aunt Char out. She looks a lot like Blurts mom. Probably same age group if Blurts mom is still alive today......shes what? 70s or 80s? My aunt Char died in her 50s :(

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bahahaahaha.

Check the knees out on most of them.... they were either ridden hard and put up wet, or they're near tranny material....

I cant unsee that now :LOL3:

I'm just saying... knobby knees wasn't something anyone cared about until the skirts got hiked higher and higher. The 60's was the midpoint, and after that, every guy who valued themselves as a lower torso oriented qdude, didn't want to breed intentionally with an Ichabod Crane legged chick...

I did...for love....and thankfully, my kids got my legs and not hers.

Sometimes she asks me if her legs look good in an ensemble and I just tell her.... put on some tights or hose.

Then she get butthurt...

But who would I be as a person if I didn't tell the fucking truth.

"Bitch, your legs look like a train wreck! Obscure that shit!" Lulz....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bahahaahaha.

I cant unsee that now :LOL3:

I'm just saying... knobby knees wasn't something anyone cared about until the skirts got hiked higher and higher. The 60's was the midpoint, and after that, every guy who valued themselves as a lower torso oriented qdude, didn't want to breed intentionally with an Ichabod Crane legged chick...

I did...for love....and thankfully, my kids got my legs and not hers.

Sometimes she asks me if her legs look good in an ensemble and I just tell her.... put on some tights or hose.

Then she get butthurt...

But who would I be as a person if I didn't tell the fucking truth.

"Bitch, your legs look like a train wreck! Obscure that shit!" Lulz....

My knees have never been "knobby" BUT I'm starting to see how they are going to turn into my grandmas knees.

Her knees were not knobby.....but they both kinda looked that alien baby thing in Total Recall. You know "Quaaaiiddd"

That's my future. By then I'll be in moo moos full time so itll just be my problem lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove

Yeah, my mother celebrated her 80th birthday last summer.

COVID killed my father summer before last. He was 86. Because of the lockdowns and travel restrictions, I couldn't make it back east. Anyway, his wife chose to forego any kind of ceremony or funeral. To this day, I have no clue where his remains wound up, as I have no recent contact with those people.

You know, Dovey, me Ma is a weird gal. She grew up in a convent, so she was, as she herself says, a "Great Innocent" about many of the wicked, wicked ways of the world. My grandmother, so the story goes, put both my mother and her younger sister in that convent to shield them from my grandfather's predatory violence. To this day, my mother denies that physical violence was in any way sexual but her siblings (she also has an older brother with whom I'm still in contact) claim otherwise. Regardless, I can tell a lot of psychic damage was done to these kids.

So, it's as that "Great Innocent" that my mother ventured out into the real, post-convent world, nabbing a job at the tender age of 16 as a "soda counter girl" at a Woolworth's department store in the nation's capital. That's where my father, who was a student at the local university, first met her. He ordered a root beer float from her and, decades later, here I am.

A couple of years after the family moved to Montreal in the mid-60's, she applied to work as a server at this new "Playboy Club." She did so basically "blindly," still quite free of any hint of worldliness, and mostly at the urging of her friends, who kept telling her that her beauty made her a shoo-in for the position and that much prestige would come her way if she landed the gig. Well, she landed the gig. The way she tells it, after several months of employment nobody--not management nor even the other girls--could figure out "what the hell a girl like her was doing in a place like this." She always rejected sexual advances from the managers, from patrons, and even from some of the other girls. In fact, such advances always flustered and embarrassed her, she says. She was basically a prude in a Bunny costume.

The way I see it, this gig was her ultimate form of revenge on all the letchers out there (including her own father): the club enforced a very strict "Please Don't Touch the Bunnies" rule. Guess she had the last laugh, in a way.

The club closed in '71 when the hardcore Montreal Italian mafia tried to muscle in on the action. I still have her letter of acceptance and her first paycheck; my brother still has my father's Playboy Club Key Card (because, of course, he became a member of the Club).

She still talks fondly about those times, though. She made lifelong friends during those years on "the hippest scene around."

Of course, at the time, we kids had no clue. Or so she still thinks.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Dovey, not sure what's going on but I can't see your latest pix. Just blank, nothing loading. Did you remove them?

No.....they should be there.

I see them still.....weird.

Hmm. Nothing to do with my settings. Just checked. And other pix in this thread are still there.

Weird, indeed.

I think someone else was complaining something similar. I dont know what wrong?

It's just me smacked out licking a guitar neck.

@Bastard Factory why cant Blurt see my pics?

Something set up on his computer.. ad bloc or some sort of filtering.

We are projecting it... so its available.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove

Yeah, my mother celebrated her 80th birthday last summer.

COVID killed my father summer before last. He was 86. Because of the lockdowns and travel restrictions, I couldn't make it back east. Anyway, his wife chose to forego any kind of ceremony or funeral. To this day, I have no clue where his remains wound up, as I have no recent contact with those people.

You know, Dovey, me Ma is a weird gal. She grew up in a convent, so she was, as she herself says, a "Great Innocent" about many of the wicked, wicked ways of the world. My grandmother, so the story goes, put both my mother and her younger sister in that convent to shield them from my grandfather's predatory violence. To this day, my mother denies that physical violence was in any way sexual but her siblings (she also has an older brother with whom I'm still in contact) claim otherwise. Regardless, I can tell a lot of psychic damage was done to these kids.

So, it's as that "Great Innocent" that my mother ventured out into the real, post-convent world, nabbing a job at the tender age of 16 as a "soda counter girl" at a Woolworth's department store in the nation's capital. That's where my father, who was a student at the local university, first met her. He ordered a root beer float from her and, decades later, here I am.

A couple of years after the family moved to Montreal in the mid-60's, she applied to work as a server at this new "Playboy Club." She did so basically "blindly," still quite free of any hint of worldliness, and mostly at the urging of her friends, who kept telling her that her beauty made her a shoo-in for the position and that much prestige would come her way if she landed the gig. Well, she landed the gig. The way she tells it, after several months of employment nobody--not management nor even the other girls--could figure out "what the hell a girl like her was doing in a place like this." She always rejected sexual advances from the managers, from patrons, and even from some of the other girls. In fact, such advances always flustered and embarrassed her, she says. She was basically a prude in a Bunny costume.

The way I see it, this gig was her ultimate form of revenge on all the letchers out there (including her own father): the club enforced a very strict "Please Don't Touch the Bunnies" rule. Guess she had the last laugh, in a way.

The club closed in '71 when the hardcore Montreal Italian mafia tried to muscle in on the action. I still have her letter of acceptance and her first paycheck; my brother still has my father's Playboy Club Key Card (because, of course, he became a member of the Club).

She still talks fondly about those times, though. She made lifelong friends during those years on "the hippest scene around."

Of course, at the time, we kids had no clue. Or so she still thinks.

My daughters had no idea what I was doing. They thought waitressing paid very well LOL.

They kind of figured it out and eventually my oldest just flat out asked me about it(she was nearly 18). So I told them the truth and they actually screamed and laughed about it. We've actually had some pretty good serious talks about the topic and i think my "creds" give them insight to value what I have to say more. They know I'm just being a "mom" if that makes sense. That I've traveled some roads.

Coming across pictures of my husband he had stored in the comp during his younger "band days" where he has make up and fishnets and stuff on got pretty much the same response lol. My 16 year old found those and started screaming for her sister :LOL3: