Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Löl :LOL3:

JWSWf9d.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Löl…Pissy reckons I’m acting triggered!? He’s been weeping and wailing and bleeding from his buckled arse for the past who-the-fuck-knows how long now!??

:PuffPuffPass:
since I found out you have rather unsavory seXual practices triggered cuntlips creeper

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
i just seen you like 15 mins ago smoking crack riding a koala bear on jameson and queen. get help you sick fucker

X

xXx
Site Supporter
i just seen you like 15 mins ago smoking crack riding a koala bear on jameson and queen. get help you sick fucker
I seen you blowin' a tranny behind No Frills for a token :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: fucking eyeYIYI brows :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You were at High Park Zoo groping the Yak you Fa FAGGOT !!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
You were at High Park Zoo groping the Yak you Fa FAGGOT !!
Yo @Bastard Factory .. this is sick bestiality and semi truthful PI. BAN HIM NOW. Thanks. Don't make me BAN YOU BF.

X yo ass is done for now.. NO sane Adm. of any site would put up with that post. Burn on that dildo bike and straight to Hell. Naw fuck Purgatory can take ya

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yo @Bastard Factory .. this is sick bestiality and semi truthful PI. BAN HIM NOW. Thanks. Don't make me BAN YOU BF.

X yo ass is done for now.. NO sane Adm. of any site would put up with that post. Burn on that dildo bike and straight to Hell. Naw fuck Purgatory can take ya
He’ll never burn that dildo bike. I just suggested dismantling it and he decided that he’d dismantle himself instead. Don’t even go there…

:Bwahaha: