Site Supporter
The gif that just keeps giving…

JWLRHN.gif

Equating gif is gonna equate…

:LOL:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He’ll never burn that dildo bike. I just suggested dismantling it and he decided that he’d dismantle himself instead. Don’t even go there…

:Bwahaha:
yoo seem angry today, what's bothering the carp sell'n kid stealer today :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm guessing you never want out of here, amirite? LULZ

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm guessing you never want out of here, amirite? LULZ

:Jammin:

Hi Dear Ravey kabavey !

um BBQ'n and drinkd'n telln the guyise about a bad man I know on der inferwebby :LOL3:
fick, hope youoise is tokay today Raven

X

xXx
Site Supporter
bethides, it's a shit show out there fucking DOVEY DOVEY DOVEY and her warped life dood left of ccourse wash your hasir LOL biggy lemme knowing who sucksa whose cocks over an over ffs
breakfall and his filthy waft no mamm

Leafs lost that sucks

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh shit LOL biggies out already :LOL3:

did he blo breakfall for a donation to spring 'em LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wouldn't really need knee pads wood 'e ? :LOL3: Kinda' jus stand there all stoic like lmao ! yeah but X breaks not very tall himself :LOL3:

EKt2j9nXkAEFni9.jpg

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
i so wanna shove that dildo bike up your arse and through your heart at oakwood and vaughan right now. if that doesn't suite you we can do it at lakeshore and 5th

today is a good day for you to DIE!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
i so wanna shove that dildo bike up your arse and through your heart at oakwood and vaughan right now. if that doesn't suite you we can do it at lakeshore and 5th

yeah shure I get there and you're all like lemme blo you FUUUCK THAT

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
yeah shure I get there and you're all like lemme blo you FUUUCK THAT
you're such a piece of shit man. us from t.o. gotta stick together minus all the sand niggers and frogs like trudeau. you are the type of wigger nigger that keeps us all divided. you got find your heart.. stop living with your detached brain and dildo bike auras.. you can do better and you will feel better too

only other option is i get the bloodz and crips after you after i tell them all about what you use the dildo bike for

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oui Cuntface,

I see you're giving your 100 other accounts a rest. Your new picture gave me inspiration, although I liked your Uncle Fester look better.. :Happy5:

Z8VBw1C.jpg

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Oui Cuntface,

I see you're giving your 100 other accounts a rest. Your new picture gave me inspiration, although I liked your Uncle Fester look better.. :Happy5:

Z8VBw1C.jpg
God guides me to the promised land. I was told to go out the body and live that way in many forms to find the meaning. God will guide you and even X. Thank you so much for the phantomphoto of me I really appreciate it and you. Good luck to you in all your studies. I must go and rest for the next adventure begins soon and much needs to be prepared.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It will take a pardon from the president to get X out of the box.
nawww, jus need @Breakfall to break suction at the base of BF's CAWK :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: once that is achieved clear thinking will prevail :LOL3:

ffs I slay me :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
honestly, is there anyone loike me here ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi Flynn
um okay, I mean I woked up right .... blessed

lot'sa memories swirlin' around in mah noggin' but I should survive, specially with my HOT latina neighbor hugging me every gotdanged second

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi Flynn
um okay, I mean I woked up right .... blessed

lot'sa memories swirlin' around in mah noggin' but I should survive, specially with my HOT latina neighbor hugging me every gotdanged second

Are you drunk?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
God guides me to the promised land. I was told to go out the body and live that way in many forms to find the meaning. God will guide you and even X. Thank you so much for the phantomphoto of me I really appreciate it and you. Good luck to you in all your studies. I must go and rest for the next adventure begins soon and much needs to be prepared.
busted-police.gif

ha ha I get it tho man, with a head like yours I'd stay inside on the 'pooter too :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: