Plagiarism is Pathetic

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
White nationalism is little more than an attempt to cloak white supremacist ideas in the more respectable language of racial separatism, just as the alt-right has tried to repackage fascist thought in a more modern form. All these variants are built on common notions of a white identity and racial superiority. They promote hate and violence as valid political tools, rejecting values of equality, coexistence, and the rule of law in favor of raw power and ethnic division.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"At its core, white nationalism is little more than an attempt to cloak white supremacist ideas in the more respectable language of racial separatism, just as the alt-right has tried to repackage fascist thought in a more modern form. All these variants are built on common notions of a white identity and racial superiority. They promote hate and violence as valid political tools, rejecting values of equality, coexistence, and the rule of law in favor of raw power and ethnic division. "

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leafs didn't quite win @The Prowler.

Oh well. Too bad, so sad.

Just a goal short.

The remind me of the 70s Leafs.

Good but not quite good enough.

There's always some player on the other team or the other team that's slightly better, eh.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
White nationalism is little more than an attempt to cloak white supremacist ideas in the more respectable language of racial separatism, just as the alt-right has tried to repackage fascist thought in a more modern form. All these variants are built on common notions of a white identity and racial superiority. They promote hate and violence as valid political tools, rejecting values of equality, coexistence, and the rule of law in favor of raw power and ethnic division.

"At its core, white nationalism is little more than an attempt to cloak white supremacist ideas in the more respectable language of racial separatism, just as the alt-right has tried to repackage fascist thought in a more modern form. All these variants are built on common notions of a white identity and racial superiority. They promote hate and violence as valid political tools, rejecting values of equality, coexistence, and the rule of law in favor of raw power and ethnic division. "
You should file a grievance with the University Academic Ethics Board.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh no… did I forget to site a source?

or does someone need a midol and a tamp?
I’m imagining this knuckle dragging imbecile studying and googling my every post. Clearly, I’m a major distraction in his… wait… get this, LIFE.

Hahhha you should try to get one, Prolapse!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Amazing how obvious it is when someone is reading a script.

They spend so much time spewing left wing sources at us about what they have been told to think about others and absolutely no time learning anything for themselves and talking to people. They talk AT you. They are always trying to make themselves seem smarter and more informed than they are. In order to push this stupid idea they are better than their opposition. Really they are just hateful and narrow minded and trying to justify it.

Reminds me of this

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

They spend so much time spewing left wing sources at us about what they have been told to think about others and absolutely no time learning anything for themselves and talking to people. They talk AT you. They are always trying to make themselves seem smarter and more informed than they are. In order to push this stupid idea they are better than their opposition. Really they are just hateful and narrow minded and trying to justify it.

Reminds me of this

Wow. Just WOW.

You really showed me. You should become a homeschool teacher and create minions who excel at YouTube search’s and plot to take over the world.

But even that won’t change the fact that YOU or Prolapse aka the human brain fart haven’t even began to touch on the point that I made years ago about Trump being capable of erupting a race war ~ which actually happened and cities across the nation almost burnt to the ground…

Nor have you touched on the point was making in that thread… which is that the Rightards have been proven confused by their religious and white nationalist affiliations.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You should file a grievance with the University Academic Ethics Board.

I’m a terrible person for proving to the racist posters and white nationalist affiliates on this site that they are in fact RACIST.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
in the interim… the white nationalists on this site have lost their argument that they are not white supremacists, CanaDUH Republitard

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!

Murdock 7.5 is in full blown panic mode!!!

Quick!!! Tell us about your size 7.5 feet. That are less than 7.5 inches long!!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha!!!

Quick!!! Tell us about your size 7.5 feet. That are less than 7.5 inches long!!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

^
Hahaha!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

still confused as to which side of the border you live on, parliament pushing pussy?
Hahaha!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

I’m going to say with 100% certainty that Mr. Rosie O’Donell is drunk off his ass right now.

Considering it’s public knowledge that I love a good day drinking, you’re a dick for flaunting this.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

^
Hahaha!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

still confused as to which side of the border you live on, parliament pushing pussy?
Hahaha!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

I’m going to say with 100% certainty that Mr. Rosie O’Donell is drunk off his ass right now.

Considering it’s public knowledge that I love a good day drinking, you’re a dick for flaunting this.

Murdock 7.5 could not decide which weak-assed reply to go with....so she went with all three!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Reminds me of this

Unfortunately, for every one that will open their eyes, there are hundreds who refuse.

It really freaks me out that it's a global issue. :/

Stupidity/lack of integrity knows no borders!

It could be worse… I could be a bisexual junkie ex stripper turned Republitard saved Christian and 4x divorcée.

You just can’t make this shit up…

imagine taking that home to meet mom and dad :Disagree:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol.

"yOu cAnT mAkE tHis uP"......and literally makes up incoherent nonsense on a regular basis.

What a stupid bitter bitch.

She doesnt even know what Republicans are. You know how times I've told her I'm not a republican? Shes so politically illiterate you cant even talk to her without her going batshit stupid and either plagiarizing or blathering low info garbage. She literally has bitter tantrums when people do not agree with her and have solid reasons why.

I did try. I even TOLD her "if you vote Biden life will end up unaffordable for many many people" and it's even worse than I thought it would be and these sociopathic useful idiots still double down.

Just fucking gross.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha!!!

And just like a typical narcissist she resorts to pitiful attempts to use things about other peoples past in effort to shame them into some sort of what.....moral submission?

Her argument is basically "Hey ur a junkie ex stripper so you arent allowed to be smarter than me wah wah wah!!"

:LOL3:

Not my problem she looks down on everyone(including black people) when shes actually below most.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Lol.

"yOu cAnT mAkE tHis uP"......and literally makes up incoherent nonsense on a regular basis.

She doesnt even know what Republicans are. You know how times I've told her I'm not a republican? Shes so politically illiterate you cant even talk to her without her going batshit stupid and either plagiarizing or blathering low info garbage. She literally has bitter tantrums when people do not agree with her and have solid reasons why.

I did try. I even TOLD her "if you vote Biden life will end up unaffordable for many many people" and it's even worse than I thought it would be and these sociopathic useful idiots still double down.

Just fucking gross.

She doesn't even know "site" and "cite" are different words.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol.

Just fucking gross.

Deport? She publically claimed Catholics worship God.....not Jesus.

One day she argued with me for a few hours via text message trying to tell me that HIV and AIDs were two different viruses.

And it doesnt matter what I learned about HIV/AIDs in microbio disease process, she signed a paper for her job that made her believe HIV and AIDs were different viruses.

I even texted her like 4 citations to primary and reputable medical sources explaining that AIDs is a condition caused by advanced HIV and it has to do with Tcell count.....she legit said "I ain't reading that. I'm right"

At that point I was like .. .fucking fine, then. Be fucking stupid. That's willfully ignorance and she will cling to that like it's a virtue to be that stubbornly ignorant and narrow minded.

Its sad what a truly awful person shes become. For real.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Lol.

Just fucking gross.

One day she argued with me for a few hours via text message trying to tell me that HIV and AIDs were two different viruses.

And it doesnt matter what I learned about HIV/AIDs in microbio disease process, she signed a paper for her job that made her believe HIV and AIDs were different viruses.

I even texted her like 4 citations to primary and reputable medical sources explaining that AIDs is a condition caused by advanced HIV and it has to do with Tcell count.....she legit said "I ain't reading that. I'm right"

At that point I was like .. .fucking fine, then. Be fucking stupid. That's willfully ignorance and she will cling to that like it's a virtue to be that stubbornly ignorant and narrow minded.

I can't even begin with the poasts about religion. I come here to have a good time.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So no one has any refutal of the source or information provided in the OP?

Lol.

Just fucking gross.

I had to endure you going from straight hellion to a heroin addict to rehab to a full blown Jesus freak.

Then I got to endure crickets while I got divorced… and the lies you spread to Flea to get me banned from SG…

Which you’re not going to be able to refute since you have laced any and every poster in opposition to me on this cite lol with this same BS information. You act like you know everything about everyone and you do not.

It’s been over 6 years since you actually had access to me. You cry victim constantly because I have an issue with your allowing a child to accept cock pictures online from men posing as teenage boys.

You make bad decisions constantly. You walked out on your marriage and you went spewing hatred against BLM when it was a black pastor who saved you from the gutter.

I have been disgusted and walked away long ago from your toxicity. I was in a toxic place when I found you 15 years ago…. and I have since outgrown you.

But you have also contributed to this situation… by spreading gossip and lies. I’m constantly met with disgusting temptation to drink again… and considering you’re a rehabilitated addict, I find that absolutely disgusting that you would go there…

But you have no boundaries. Your rock bottom is death.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I’m constantly met with disgusting temptation to drink again… and considering you’re a rehabilitated addict, I find that absolutely disgusting that you would go there…

They only person who came close to "going there" was here:

Hahahahaha!!!

Your mind is mush, Murdock 7.5.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m constantly met with disgusting temptation to drink again… and considering you’re a rehabilitated addict, I find that absolutely disgusting that you would go there…

They only person who came close to "going there" was here:

Hahahahaha!!!

Your mind is mush, Murdock 7.5.

There is at LEAST 20 different psychotic lies in each Murd post.

Shes clearly giving into that temptation on a regular basis.

Its gotta be brain damage.

If I actually lowered myself to address another one of her dishonest and incoherent hate manifestos and bust EACH lie, she would flip out and play victim again and blame me like she did when I finally proved her disgusting and depraved narrative about my daughter (who brings up family members? Scum bags do).

I "lost access to her"? Fucking gross. What happened was she suddenly flipped and blocked me because she couldnt defend BLM easily and get me on board with agreeing. I still have the last conversation which was significantly less then 6 years ago so that's a new lie.

She blocked because shes weak and petty and since then it's her who has zero access and wont have any access at any point in the future. Shes "lost access" to a few people.

Such a creepy fucking way to say it...."lost access". Who the fuck wants access to that drooling angry shrew? No one wants "access" toxic and controling liars. She says that like shes some sort of desires resource and she doesnt sound like a tone deaf, petty narcissist who thinks WAY more of herself than she should lol

Cheers to "losing access" to a drunken flake who you have to keep repeating yourself too over and over but shes too self obsessed to notice.

She shouldnt have so much to say to someone who typically ignores her and doesnt care about anything she has to say outside of mocking it and someone she couldnt pay to ever have "access" to again. Yet shes the one blathering shit at me and trying to tag me lol.

Sorry, liar. You lost the priviledge of having a direct exchange with me when you drug my daughter into your stupid, viscious tantrum. If you were a rational and intelligent adult who can handle opposition and grow and learn from it? This would have played out differently. I'm not going to be bullied by some retarded drunk who blatantly tells embarrassing lies due to some overinflated sense of self importance. Youre angry desperation is gross. GROSS.

You're pitiful. Go text Kevin. Bahahahaha.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Reminds me of this

Wow. Just WOW.

You really showed me. You should become a homeschool teacher and create minions who excel at YouTube search’s and plot to take over the world.

But even that won’t change the fact that YOU or Prolapse aka the human brain fart haven’t even began to touch on the point that I made years ago about Trump being capable of erupting a race war ~ which actually happened and cities across the nation almost burnt to the ground…

Nor have you touched on the point was making in that thread… which is that the Rightards have been proven confused by their religious and white nationalist affiliations.

Not to mention Dove copies whatever Fox News and Tucker Carlson says verbatim.