Trump spokeswoman says head of US military is sympathetic towards the far left and Antifa

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
AALy1pv.img

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
’s new spokeswoman claims the chairman of the
was "on the side" of rioters as the former president escalated his campaign against so-called "woke" generals indoctrinating the military through critical race theory.

Liz Harrington said on Twitter that General
last year supported "rioters burning down our cities" like
, Minneapolis, New York, Washington DC, and Seattle.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This isnt shocking at all. In fact I'd have been surprised if this wasnt the case.

Biden and Harris were openly raising money to bail out the rioters. Not help any of the communities.....nope. To bail out violent rioters.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
This is fantastic, Trump's buffoonish base demands hatred, they love to hate....they need someone to hate!

And since hating black men comes natural to them, this was an easy choice. Raise the hate level, raise the MAGAT level.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is fantastic, Trump's buffoonish base demands hatred, they love to hate....they need someone to hate!

And since hating black men comes natural to them, this was an easy choice. Raise the hate level, raise the MAGAT level.

You really are retarded.

Most projectionist comment here by Admin. You literally support fire bombing black communities and murdering black people cuz it's a fun corporate campaign on election years.

Nothing is more racist than a leftard who meets a black person who disagrees with them.

As for me? I want every law abiding black person armed so they can Rittenhouse you people.