Plagiarism is Pathetic

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching The Leaker and 7.5 try to console each other is fuckin' hilarious!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

I’m going to try to assist you with your issue.

If you drink more than 2 beers or cocktails 2+ times per week, you’re probably an alcoholic. I’m assuming like most former athlete males you binge.

I did not start drinking until I found out my ex husband had carried out an affair with one of my best friends since high school when I was 27. I could literally count on both hands how many times I had drank since HS at that point.

But then I found online, which is a dangerous place for anyone who drinks and has a history of alcoholism in their family. Online creates a comfy cozy place where you can interact and there is no bartender to cut you off if you start getting shitty.

I was well aware of alcoholism since I had been in Alanon for several years dealing with my parents drug use and alcoholism. I was also high functioning. I have never lost a job due to drinking or been unable to maintain my responsibilities. I’m also Irish and have drank sailors under the table on numerous occasions playing last man standing. The winner of that game got a selfie with the inebriated who was laid out by then.

It takes an alcoholic to recognize an alcoholic. I hope you’re eventually able to admit there is an issue, because otherwise there will be no recovery.

I’m not going to talk program because I’ve never been in one. I have a diagnosed allergy to alcohol that makes even 2 drinks send me into a shitfaced blur that became extremely apparent after I got sober after my divorce. It was a process. I was smoking weed, have a cig here and there and mixing that with wine. I found that cutting out the smoking first, then the weed, then the wine.

I wish you luck. I’m now putting you on ignore because I am not going to be called a liar about my sobriety by a poster who is drunk regularly. I don’t need the temptation.

I also think he's a miserable asshole whether he drinks or not.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahahaha!!!!

If you drink more than 2 beers or cocktails 2+ times per week, you’re probably an alcoholic. I’m assuming like most former athlete males you binge.

I did not start drinking until I found out my ex husband had carried out an affair with one of my best friends since high school when I was 27. I could literally count on both hands how many times I had drank since HS at that point.

But then I found online, which is a dangerous place for anyone who drinks and has a history of alcoholism in their family. Online creates a comfy cozy place where you can interact and there is no bartender to cut you off if you start getting shitty.

I was well aware of alcoholism since I had been in Alanon for several years dealing with my parents drug use and alcoholism. I was also high functioning. I have never lost a job due to drinking or been unable to maintain my responsibilities. I’m also Irish and have drank sailors under the table on numerous occasions playing last man standing. The winner of that game got a selfie with the inebriated who was laid out by then.

It takes an alcoholic to recognize an alcoholic. I hope you’re eventually able to admit there is an issue, because otherwise there will be no recovery.

I’m not going to talk program because I’ve never been in one. I have a diagnosed allergy to alcohol that makes even 2 drinks send me into a shitfaced blur that became extremely apparent after I got sober after my divorce. It was a process. I was smoking weed, have a cig here and there and mixing that with wine. I found that cutting out the smoking first, then the weed, then the wine.

I wish you luck. I’m now putting you on ignore because I am not going to be called a liar about my sobriety by a poster who is drunk regularly. I don’t need the temptation.

true… and getting sober might increase that… but it’s not my problem

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahahaha!!!!

true… and getting sober might increase that… but it’s not my problem

He is no one's problem.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Hahahahahaha!!!!

I’m not going to talk program because I’ve never been in one. I have a diagnosed allergy to alcohol that makes even 2 drinks send me into a shitfaced blur that became extremely apparent after I got sober after my divorce. It was a process. I was smoking weed, having a cig here and there and mixing that with cocktails/wine. I found that cutting out the smoking first, then the weed, then the wine worked for me.

Holy fuck!!!

She is bonkers!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
At least two of the knuckleheads that post here were perma banned by me at 4Chan for trying to post their innane political trash in non-political forums after numerous yellow cards and warnings.

LOL what? So you're claiming to be a janny on 4Chins?

Which section? The LGBT board no doubt.

If the right wingers on here get your effeminate soy-latte sippin' ass in a tizzy, you should take a peek on pol.... it's tame as fuck on here in comparison.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
At least two of the knuckleheads that post here were perma banned by me at 4Chan for trying to post their innane political trash in non-political forums after numerous yellow cards and warnings.

LOL what? So you're claiming to be a janny on 4Chins?

Which section? The LGBT board no doubt.

If the right wingers on here get your effeminate soy-latte sippin' ass in a tizzy, you should take a peek on pol.... it's tame as fuck on here in comparison.

Still waiting on your never-going-to-be-posted podcast.

LARF!!!