Policeman who died defending Capitol Hill

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

6af8708f76f4edcb462dcaa5bccacd67

Brian Sicknick was a Trump-supporting U.S. Capitol Police officer and military veteran who has died of injuries suffered during a pro-Trump riot on January 6, 2021, at the Capitol building, authorities say. Sicknick was injured while “physically engaging” with rioters, the U.S. Capitol Police Department said in a statement. He died at 9:30 p.m. on January 7, the department said.

Heavy found a Twitter account in Sicknick’s name. It indicates that he was a Donald Trump supporter; the cover photo is Trump’s plane. The account has been temporarily restricted for “unusual activity.” On Facebook, his cover photo is of an American flag. The mayor of South River, New Jersey, where the officer was from, told My Central New Jersey, “The family has requested privacy at this time and said Brian did his job.”

Image from Officer's Facebook account:

brian.png

Wow. That's really sad. And the irony that they killed one of their own. Stunning.

Interestingly, the Trump supporters in this forum don't want to acknowledge this fact.

It's fine to demonize ANTIFA supporters if they do something wrong, but then they absolve Trump supporters of any wrongdoing.

Condemn the other guy, but turn a blind eye from their own.

Hypocrtical but incredibly about face as well.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
who has done that? Outside of your own imagination, of course.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And yet a number of pro Trump' supporters here are dismissing any possibility that the policeman may have died as a result being hit over the head.

Even if the policeman had some pre-exising conditions, it's quite likely that this was not the immediate cause of his death.

If a man gets hit over ahead, it's a brain injury sustained during a physical assault at this incident.

In which case, it is a homicide.

Anyways, why do pro Trump supporters dismiss this possibility?

Just like it's wrong for ANTIFA and BLM supporters to assault or kill MAGA ones, it's also wrong for the latter to assault and kill others, including their own, witch appears to be the case as the police officer was a staunch Republican Trump supporter.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And yet a number of pro Trump' supporters here are dismissing any possibility that the policeman may have died as a result being hit over the head.

Even if the policeman had some pre-exising conditions, it's quite likely that this was not the immediate cause of his death.

If a man gets hit over ahead, it's a brain injury sustained during a physical assault at this incident.

Just like it's wrong for ANTIFA and BLM supporters to assault or kill MAGA ones, it's also wrong for the latter to assault and kill others, including their own, witch appears to be the case as the police officer was a staunch Republican Trump supporter.

Exactly, Joe. Violence is wrong, no matter which side it comes from.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️

Brian Sicknick was a Trump-supporting U.S. Capitol Police officer and military veteran who has died of injuries suffered during a pro-Trump riot on January 6, 2021, at the Capitol building, authorities say. Sicknick was injured while “physically engaging” with rioters, the U.S. Capitol Police Department said in a statement. He died at 9:30 p.m. on January 7, the department said.

Heavy found a Twitter account in Sicknick’s name. It indicates that he was a Donald Trump supporter; the cover photo is Trump’s plane. The account has been temporarily restricted for “unusual activity.” On Facebook, his cover photo is of an American flag. The mayor of South River, New Jersey, where the officer was from, told My Central New Jersey, “The family has requested privacy at this time and said Brian did his job.”

brian.png

He was pushing and shoving people and then had a stroke because of his high blood pressure and pre-existing conditions (probably a blood clot).
And that being bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher thingy....

That was already disproven the other day.

He died from pre-existing heart problems.

Though the cause of death will probably be recorded as COVID...
Simple question: Would he have died without the DC incdent?

I guess we will have to wait for the autopsy but things like heart attacks and strokes are usually life style sicknesses which build up over several decades. There can also be genetic predispositions. Of course, those pre-existing conditions can be aggravated by physical trauma as well. The report I read was that the guy clapsed from his stroke much later when he was back in his office.
The AG's office is treating this as a homicide, I really don't think you want to die defending this mole hill.

They said there will be a probe but I for one will await actual evidence and findings. You should as well but if you prefer to keep jumping around at conclusions sans evidence then by all means, continue doing so.
Oh shut up! You are either very stupid, or a liar.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Again I ask, IS that what happened?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! You people make excuses for your side burning shit down, killing cops, rioting, and all other forms of violent behavior then feign outrage at any much smaller con example.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

brian.png

He was pushing and shoving people and then had a stroke because of his high blood pressure and pre-existing conditions (probably a blood clot).

I guess we will have to wait for the autopsy but things like heart attacks and strokes are usually life style sicknesses which build up over several decades. There can also be genetic predispositions. Of course, those pre-existing conditions can be aggravated by physical trauma as well. The report I read was that the guy clapsed from his stroke much later when he was back in his office.
The AG's office is treating this as a homicide, I really don't think you want to die defending this mole hill.

They said there will be a probe but I for one will await actual evidence and findings. You should as well but if you prefer to keep jumping around at conclusions sans evidence then by all means, continue doing so.
Oh shut up! You are either very stupid, or a liar.
I think you are both cuckmuffin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let us remember Democrats on the left started this by trying to pretend political violence was ok and they even encouraged it. Once the law grants quasi-authorization to hitherto-proscribed conduct, there’s no telling how events might spiral.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe, read some of my responses as I specifically listed several possibilities including head trauma then said we will need to wait for the autopsy to find out which it was. That is the exact opposite of what you just claimed.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

brian.png

If you take your dogs for a walk and suffer a stroke or heart attack, is it the dogs fault?

No... it's an unfortunate instance of a person not being physically fit enough to undertake the walk with their dogs.
We're talking about "Brian Sicknick", right? According to some reliable news sources (Google translate translation):

"Sicknick, 42, was an officer in the Capitol Police Department. He was on the front lines when a rogue group of Trump supporters attempted to invade the Congress building on Wednesday. According to media reports, he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Police do not want to confirm this, but say in a statement that Sicknick was injured in a physical confrontation with the rioters when storming the Capitol. He was taken to the station, where he collapsed. He died of his injuries in hospital.
"

If this is the case, these people are responsible for his death.

The police retracted their original claim that he was hit and later admitted their first claim was false and in fact that the man had simply suffered a stroke and fallen down.
My source is one of the large (really large!) newspapers in my country. I know they update newsmessages if there is new information. In this case it was not updated.
That makes me believe your story is not correct. Please check your source

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Q

Banned
That's what I said retard, but he was basically already banned before that so that's a horse shit argument because twitter has been censoring him since the election. Two months of censorship will lead to shit like this, just look at what happened in China during the 80's

500.jpg
Twitter was just adding information to his posts: the information that it was unreliable information he posted. Well... that's a fact

• Disagree

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

brian.png

If you take your dogs for a walk and suffer a stroke or heart attack, is it the dogs fault?

No... it's an unfortunate instance of a person not being physically fit enough to undertake the walk with their dogs.
We're talking about "Brian Sicknick", right? According to some reliable news sources (Google translate translation):

"Sicknick, 42, was an officer in the Capitol Police Department. He was on the front lines when a rogue group of Trump supporters attempted to invade the Congress building on Wednesday. According to media reports, he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Police do not want to confirm this, but say in a statement that Sicknick was injured in a physical confrontation with the rioters when storming the Capitol. He was taken to the station, where he collapsed. He died of his injuries in hospital.
"

The police retracted their original claim that he was hit and later admitted their first claim was false and in fact that the man had simply suffered a stroke and fallen down.
My source is one of the large (really large!) newspapers in my country. I know they update newsmessages if there is new information. In this case it was not updated.
Blunt force trauma is being reported around the world. these fucksticks are in complete denial.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  • Agree!
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
So, as expected, the truth finally comes out about this cop. I knew all along that if protesters caused his death, the media would have said he was attacked and beaten to death by the protesters!!!!
That's exactly what the media are saying

• Disagree

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

brian.png

"

It is unsurprising that a foreign source thousands of miles away got it completely wrong because that my source lists the official findings from the actual police on the scene. Heart attack, the obese 34 year old single woman tried to run into the building and then collapsed. No children but several cats will probably miss her.

Last edited:

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

brian.png

"

It is unsurprising that a foreign source thousands of miles away got it completely wrong because that my source lists the official findings from the actual police on the scene. Heart attack the obese 34 year old single woman tried to run into the buding and then collapsed. No children but several cats will probably miss her.
Not taking a side in this dispute since we may never know the real truth, but "cops on the scene" are notoriously truth-challenged when they write their reports of what actually transpired. Not to put too fine a point on it, but those reports would probably be one of the LAST places I looked for true information.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, a woman was trampled to death at the riot:

Get your facts straight. Rosanne Boyland died of a heart attack because she was obese not because of trampling.

My guess, she was trampled, and died as a result. The trampling may have been complicated by her obesity, but she'd be alive if she hadn't gone to the riot.

That is guess work and assumptions on your part where as the police say otherwise.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One wonders why you of all people would be reading a stoopid POLITICS thread and expecting to find anything of merit in it.

Having a masochism attack today?

Some people enjoy talking about politics. Is that so surprising?
No, not to me. There are times when I enjoy it too. I just think it odd when someone (Ice for example) has bitched and moaned ever since Politics came to this forum but now reads it for the enjoyment of reading flames.

You and he evidenty are not here for the same reason.

Q

Banned

brian.png

"

It is unsurprising that a foreign source thousands of miles away got it completely wrong because that my source lists the official findings from the actual police on the scene. Heart attack the obese 34 year old single woman tried to run into the buding and then collapsed. No children but several cats will probably miss her.
You have no idea how the modern world works, do you? Distance is no issue anymore. Information goes around the world at nearly the speed of light. I get my information from these sources, because I know they are correct.

Oh and we were talking about the cop, not the dead woman. Both deaths that should and could have been prevented, but still pretty different

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, as expected, the truth finally comes out about this cop. I knew all along that if protesters caused his death, the media would have said he was attacked and beaten to death by the protesters!!!!
That's exactly what the media are saying
NOPE! They have very articulately danced around that accusation by stating "A United States Capitol Police officer died on Thursday night from injuries sustained “while physically engaging” with pro-Trump rioters who descended on the U.S. Capitol the day before, the fifth fatality linked to the chaos that engulfed the nation’s capital on Wednesday, according to the authorities."

Again, its carefully crafted verbiage that IMPLIES protesters caused his death WITHOUT stating they physically attacted him. You people are ALL universally, disgusting liars and are wholly untrustworthy. NOTHING of what you say is to be taken at face value. Why, if it were high noon on a bright sunny day and you said the sky were blue, EVERYONE should have the FIRST instinct to doubt it!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

One wonders why you of all people would be reading a stoopid POLITICS thread and expecting to find anything of merit in it.

Having a masochism attack today?

Some people enjoy talking about politics. Is that so surprising?
No, not to me. There are times when I enjoy it too. I just think it odd when someone (Ice for example) has bitched and moaned ever since Politics came to this forum but now reads it for the enjoyment of reading flames.

You and he evidenty are not here for the same reason.
:Popcorn: