Policeman who died defending Capitol Hill

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
So, as expected, the truth finally comes out about this cop. I knew all along that if protesters caused his death, the media would have said he was attacked and beaten to death by the protesters!!!!
That's exactly what the media are saying
NOPE! They have very articulately danced around that accusation by stating "A United States Capitol Police officer died on Thursday night from injuries sustained “while physically engaging” with pro-Trump rioters who descended on the U.S. Capitol the day before, the fifth fatality linked to the chaos that engulfed the nation’s capital on Wednesday, according to the authorities."

Again, its carefully crafted verbiage that IMPLIES protesters caused his death WITHOUT stating they physically attacted him. You people are ALL universally, disgusting liars and are wholly untrustworthy. NOTHING of what you say is to be taken at face value. Why, if it were high noon on a bright sunny day and you said the sky were blue, EVERYONE should have the FIRST instinct to doubt it!
"NOPE"?

I copy/pasted the text in a previous message, all I did was pull it through Google Translate.
How on Earth can you claim it is not true?!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

6af8708f76f4edcb462dcaa5bccacd67

Brian Sicknick was a Trump-supporting U.S. Capitol Police officer and military veteran who has died of injuries suffered during a pro-Trump riot on January 6, 2021, at the Capitol building, authorities say. Sicknick was injured while “physically engaging” with rioters, the U.S. Capitol Police Department said in a statement. He died at 9:30 p.m. on January 7, the department said.

Heavy found a Twitter account in Sicknick’s name. It indicates that he was a Donald Trump supporter; the cover photo is Trump’s plane. The account has been temporarily restricted for “unusual activity.” On Facebook, his cover photo is of an American flag. The mayor of South River, New Jersey, where the officer was from, told My Central New Jersey, “The family has requested privacy at this time and said Brian did his job.”

Image from Officer's Facebook account:

brian.png

He was pushing and shoving people and then had a stroke because of his high blood pressure and pre-existing conditions (probably a blood clot).
And that being bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher thingy....

That was already disproven the other day.

He died from pre-existing heart problems.

Though the cause of death will probably be recorded as COVID...
Simple question: Would he have died without the DC incdent?
If you take your dogs for a walk and suffer a stroke or heart attack, is it the dogs fault?

No... it's an unfortunate instance of a person not being physically fit enough to undertake the walk with their dogs.
We're talking about "Brian Sicknick", right? According to some reliable news sources (Google translate translation):

"Sicknick, 42, was an officer in the Capitol Police Department. He was on the front lines when a rogue group of Trump supporters attempted to invade the Congress building on Wednesday. According to media reports, he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Police do not want to confirm this, but say in a statement that Sicknick was injured in a physical confrontation with the rioters when storming the Capitol. He was taken to the station, where he collapsed. He died of his injuries in hospital.
"

If this is the case, these people are responsible for his death.

The police retracted their original claim that he was hit and later admitted their first claim was false and in fact that the man had simply suffered a stroke and fallen down.
My source is one of the large (really large!) newspapers in my country. I know they update newsmessages if there is new information. In this case it was not updated.
That makes me believe your story is not correct. Please check your source

It is unsurprising that a foreign source thousands of miles away got it completely wrong because that my source lists the official findings from the actual police on the scene. Heart attack the obese 34 year old single woman tried to run into the buding and then collapsed. No children but several cats will probably miss her.
Not taking a side in this dispute since we may never know the real truth, but "cops on the scene" are notoriously truth-challenged when they write their reports of what actually transpired. Not to put too fine a point on it, but those reports would probably be one of the LAST places I looked for true information.

Ok, well, the autopsy should reveal more information.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, as expected, the truth finally comes out about this cop. I knew all along that if protesters caused his death, the media would have said he was attacked and beaten to death by the protesters!!!!
NOPE! They have very articulately danced around that accusation by stating "A United States Capitol Police officer died on Thursday night from injuries sustained “while physically engaging” with pro-Trump rioters who descended on the U.S. Capitol the day before, the fifth fatality linked to the chaos that engulfed the nation’s capital on Wednesday, according to the authorities."

Again, its carefully crafted verbiage that IMPLIES protesters caused his death WITHOUT stating they physically attacted him. You people are ALL universally, disgusting liars and are wholly untrustworthy. NOTHING of what you say is to be taken at face value. Why, if it were high noon on a bright sunny day and you said the sky were blue, EVERYONE should have the FIRST instinct to doubt it!
"NOPE"?

I copy/pasted the text in a previous message, all I did was pull it through Google Translate.
If the protesters had beaten him and caused his death, they would have said it ITFP. They didnt.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is possible he sustained injuries and then clapsed an hour later in his office. It is also likely that the middle aged guy with known high blood pressure got excited, his blood pressure went up, and he stroked out on his own. Without an autopsy no one can say for sure. Hell, with an autopsy we might not know for sure.

So everyone claiming they know what the truth is are full of it. Many are obviously partisans spinning and telling lies in order to try to score points for "their side". I do know this: Most conservatives have been extremely consistent about condemning political violence from both sides where as virtually every leftist currently feigning outrage also made excuses for their own side doing orders of magnitude worse wrt political violence. That is what makes them hypocrites and opportunists who should not be taken seriously.

Q

Banned

"NOPE"?

If the protesters had beaten him and caused his death, they would have said it ITFP. They didnt.
"Interestingly enough, Sicknick would also have been a supporter of Donald Trump. The assault by his "soul mates" has thus become fatal to him.

Sicknick was injured by "physical contact with protesters," police said. He returned to his division and collapsed there, and would later die in hospital. According to two sources, Sicknick was beaten by protesters with a fire extinguisher
"

Translated, not changed in any way.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

"NOPE"?

Here's an official statement released on the United States Capitol Police Website:

SICKNICK%2CBRIAN.jpg

At approximately 9:30 p.m. this evening (January 7, 2021), United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.

Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The death of Officer Sicknick will be investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch, the USCP, and our federal partners.

Officer Sicknick joined the USCP in July 2008, and most recently served in the Department’s First Responder’s Unit.

The entire USCP Department expresses its deepest sympathies to Officer Sicknick’s family and friends on their loss, and mourns the loss of a friend and colleague.

We ask that Officer Sicknick’s family, and other USCP officers’ and their families’ privacy

....do you doubt official statements made by your nation's Capitol Police Force, Lokmeer?

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

"NOPE"?

Here's an official statement released on the United States Capitol Police Website:

SICKNICK%2CBRIAN.jpg

At approximately 9:30 p.m. this evening (January 7, 2021), United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.

Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The death of Officer Sicknick will be investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch, the USCP, and our federal partners.

Officer Sicknick joined the USCP in July 2008, and most recently served in the Department’s First Responder’s Unit.

The entire USCP Department expresses its deepest sympathies to Officer Sicknick’s family and friends on their loss, and mourns the loss of a friend and colleague.

We ask that Officer Sicknick’s family, and other USCP officers’ and their families’ privacy

....do you doubt official statements made by your nation's Capitol Police Force, Lokmeer?

What is wrong with you? That is the cop. The official report from the police was on the obese woman who had a heart attack. Are you being dishonest or do you truly not know the difference between those two people?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"NOPE"?

SICKNICK%2CBRIAN.jpg

What did he die from joesephine? What happened to him? What were the injuries? Why was he able to return to the office and not immediately transported to the hospital if the injuries were obviously life threatening. Lemme know, josephine.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

"NOPE"?

SICKNICK%2CBRIAN.jpg

What did he die from joesephine? What happened to him? What were the injuries? Why was he able to return to the office and not immediately transported to the hospital if the injuries were obviously life threatening. Lemme know, josephine.

A Capitol Police officer died Thursday night of injuries he suffered while responding to the mob of President Trump’s supporters who

The officer, Brian D. Sicknick, was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher during Wednesday’s unrest, according to a law-enforcement official. After he was injured, he returned to his division office and collapsed, the Capitol Police said, and was taken to a local hospital. Mr. Sicknick, 42 years old, died of his injuries at 9:30 p.m. Thursday.

The Capitol Police said his death would be investigated by the homicide branch of the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, the Capitol Police and federal investigators. Prosecutors are also exploring the possibility of federal charges in connection with the death.

The youngest of three sons born in South River, N.J., Mr. Sicknick had wanted to be a police officer his entire life, according to a statement from his family. He joined the New Jersey Air National Guard, deploying to Saudi Arabia in 1999 and Kyrgyzstan in 2003, according to the Guard.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Capitol Police officer died Thursday night of injuries he suffered while responding to the mob of President Trump’s supporters who

The officer, Brian D. Sicknick, was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher during Wednesday’s unrest, according to a law-enforcement official. After he was injured, he returned to his division office and collapsed, the Capitol Police said, and was taken to a local hospital. Mr. Sicknick, 42 years old, died of his injuries at 9:30 p.m. Thursday.

The Capitol Police said his death would be investigated by the homicide branch of the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, the Capitol Police and federal investigators. Prosecutors are also exploring the possibility of federal charges in connection with the death.

The youngest of three sons born in South River, N.J., Mr. Sicknick had wanted to be a police officer his entire life, according to a statement from his family. He joined the New Jersey Air National Guard, deploying to Saudi Arabia in 1999 and Kyrgyzstan in 2003, according to the Guard.

Gee, looks like Leakmore just got PWNT.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Maybe if Twitter didn't ban the fucking President and rile people up shit like this wouldn't happen. Big tek literally incites violence by censoring people, and yeah I know they banned him after but he was on a thin line and everyone knew some shit was gonna go down.

They were censoring everything he posted which made people angry so they stormed the capital. That's all censorship does is piss off the people being silenced. Removing their platforms is proof they are trying upset a specific group of people and incite them into taking action which they know will get them cancel cultured.

parler-removed-from-app-store-5ff926ecb7dcd-1610163948.jpg

Amazon just announced they are removing Parler from their virtual cloud infrastructure

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmm, no cause of death from you clowns, ehh? Figures. Well, since you muppets cant seem to look for some info, I've once again done it for you. The latest is that he was pinned by a barricade by an advancing crowd that likely caused internal injuries he didnt know about.

He was not assaulted however like you leftist shitstains do to cops.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe if Twitter didn't ban the fucking President and rile people up shit like this wouldn't happen. Big tek literally incites violence by censoring people, and yeah I know they banned him after but he was on a thin line and everyone knew some shit was gonna go down.

They were censoring everything he posted which made people angry so they stormed the capital. That's all censorship does is piss off the people being silenced. Removing their platforms is proof they are trying upset a specific group of people and incite them into taking action which they know will get them cancel cultured.

Amazon just announced they are removing Parler from their virtual cloud infrastructure
I suppose its time to boycott Amazon.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I suppose its time to boycott Amazon.
Absolutely

Q

Banned
Hmm, no cause of death from you clowns, ehh? Figures. Well, since you muppets cant seem to look for some info, I've once again done it for you. The latest is that he was pinned by a barricade by an advancing crowd that likely caused internal injuries he didnt know about.

He was not assaulted however like you leftist shitstains do to cops.
He was killed using witchcraft by the Qanon Shaman. If you claim otherwise, then I need you to prove the exact amount of hairs that were growing on his left leg, otherwise I refuse to believe the truth

Oak

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

6af8708f76f4edcb462dcaa5bccacd67

Brian Sicknick was a Trump-supporting U.S. Capitol Police officer and military veteran who has died of injuries suffered during a pro-Trump riot on January 6, 2021, at the Capitol building, authorities say. Sicknick was injured while “physically engaging” with rioters, the U.S. Capitol Police Department said in a statement. He died at 9:30 p.m. on January 7, the department said.

Heavy found a Twitter account in Sicknick’s name. It indicates that he was a Donald Trump supporter; the cover photo is Trump’s plane. The account has been temporarily restricted for “unusual activity.” On Facebook, his cover photo is of an American flag. The mayor of South River, New Jersey, where the officer was from, told My Central New Jersey, “The family has requested privacy at this time and said Brian did his job.”

Image from Officer's Facebook account:

brian.png

He was pushing and shoving people and then had a stroke because of his high blood pressure and pre-existing conditions (probably a blood clot).

Can you provide a citation to that?