Conservative Exile List - LOCKED

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To clarify my stance, @Bastard Factory has one more lib in exile than he has cons. Considering there are far more cons here, that seems wrong. To be legit fair, he should have at least two more cons on the list. Dove is by far the most obvious next choice.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I think to be even moar fair, the forum descriptions should duplicate the demonicratic retelling of the word democratic with a similar play on the word republican.
And then get both sides off my internet. They suck.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The "right" @ Bastard Factory Forums needs to get over their pointless obsession with trolling Liberals.

These members can no longer post in the Liberal Lounge.

O4XlsYl.png

Separation █▄ █ ▄█▀ ▀█▀

--- (Last updated 7/6/22 @ 3:22 p.m. EST) ---

1. Biggie Smiles
2. Lokmar
3. deport_liberals
4.__?__

Deportation power gives the moderators a tool to separate members from the OTHER political forum. To qualify, simply keep attacking/spamming/contribute nothing or repeatedly threadjack the ongoing conversations and you're in!

Under Bastard Factory law, deportations are cyber proceedings authorized by the Chief Morale Officer of Bastard Factory Forums. Deportees are immediately removed to their respective political parties forum for a few days up to several decades.

All deportations will be enforced by our newest Anti Political Moderator... Sergeant Snipcock.

@Bastard Factory, Dove should be on that list. She turns every single thread into a looooooooooooooooonnnggg discussion of either abortion or her absolute hysteria over transgender issues, or just a generalized and very repetitive diatribe about the evils of libs. She is a partisan hack who hijacks every political thread. Every, single, fucking, thread.

Actually, Dove actually discusses things, instead of devolving to hate. Hater.

Dont wanna read what she posts, keep scrolling. She is very civil with tHe LEfT.

She devolves to hate in every post. You just pay no attention because she hates only on libs. I, personally, am sick of it. SICK. OF. IT.

Honey, if you don't want to read what Admin posts, scroll on past.

PS, the same that I say about Dove goes double for Smegma. He sucks and he derails every single left-leaning thread. Every one.

She dont get hateful, as I dont see her cussing y'all out and name calling and such. She IS agitated more so, because of how Y'ALL act, instead of talking civilly.

I do scroll past most his stuff lol.

Biggie did his time. Hes a good boy now. lulz

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
To clarify my stance, @Bastard Factory has one more lib in exile than he has cons. Considering there are far more cons here, that seems wrong. To be legit fair, he should have at least two more cons on the list. Dove is by far the most obvious next choice.

Oh, so its not actually about Dove, but you Libs want "fairness".

I think it says more about the people you hang around, dont ya think?

The Left is a hateful bunch. You should smoke more weed, and share with your friends. lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

but that side pointed at the crazy haired troll doll with neon purple Antifa hair and showed BF exactly where it got butthurted…

and then when that didn’t work… they lit themselves on fire and threw a tantrum and went wah wah wah all over the intrawebs….

BF is suffering from a wicked case of biased forum owner ego. I forgive him for you could not pay me to do what he do :Disagree::Disagree:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The Left is a hateful bunch. You should smoke more weed, and share with your friends. lol

they are claiming she is using her mental illness to derail threads and wow chaos…

this is a classic D antic

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She devolves to hate in every post. You just pay no attention because she hates only on libs. I, personally, am sick of it. SICK. OF. IT.

Do you need directions to the exit?

No, dear. I am trying to draw @Bastard Factory 's attention to the fact that Dove is a major thread derailer. One of the most prolific of all time. Ask @1Holl88iday1 and @Admin. and @Seamajor and @Levon and @Lily . Murdock has already acknowledged the fact,

I really doubt Bastard Factory is going to agree. I dont derail any threads and I dont "devolve" into any "hate". You guys just dont like getting treated the way you treat other people.

None of the people you listed are credible. Sorry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. They dont understand the rules at all or what the while list is for.

I swear these people are a total waste of time.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No, dear. I am trying to draw @Bastard Factory 's attention to the fact that Dove is a major thread derailer. One of the most prolific of all time. Ask @1Holl88iday1 and @Admin. and @Seamajor and @Levon and @Lily . Murdock has already acknowledged the fact,

I really doubt Bastard Factory is going to agree. I dont derail any threads and I dont "devolve" into any "hate". You guys just dont like getting treated the way you treat other people.

But do you see what you get for trying to be reasonable with these animals?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Live by that statement

they are a waste of time. Waste of space too

so don't attempt to reason with idiots who cannot be reasoned with

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Besides having personal stuff about my family lied about as board ammo?

I'm not shocked at all lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Live by that statement

I'd like to see where I have derailed a thread. Especailly if I'm a "prolific" thread detailer?

They all know all of our interactions are in text in public right? That it can all be seen?

Just amazing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They're rodent vermin filth

end of

Oerdin tried being reasonable with them too and look how they immediately devolved into maggots when he hit them with the same types of facts you do.

Ya'll two are better than me. I just piss on these fucking parasites like the scum filth they are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

end of

Oerdin tried being reasonable with them too and look how they immediately devolved into maggots when he hit them with the same types of facts you do.

Ya'll two are better than me. I just piss on these fucking parasites like the scum filth they are.

They even blame me for YOUR posts :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Live by that statement

I'd like to see where I have derailed a thread. Especailly if I'm a "prolific" thread detailer?

They all know all of our interactions are in text in public right? That it can all be seen?

Just amazing.
Wait -- you want proof of their bullshit accusations?

wait in fucking line

behind Trump, cadence Owens, Matt Gaetz, Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson, Clarence Thomas, Brett Kav etc etc etc

I mean, you do realize that these are the same idiots who claimed Clarence Thomas would vote to ban interracial marriages right?

A a sitting supreme court justice, a black man who is married to a white woman, will vote to end interracial marriage

That right there tells you all you need to know about these morons

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

end of

They even blame me for YOUR posts :LOL3:
Good.
that's how you know I own the fuck outta them :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know perhaps the fact that leftists are showing they generally do not know or understand any of their opposition stances, maybe they actually think I'm derailing a thread because they are dumb or ignorant and dont realize im talking about the issue from a different perspective?

I mean look at their posts. Go look at Admins posts. That's their understanding of politcs and government issues.

So perhaps in their minds I AM "going on and on derailing threads" because they can only compute a few shallow sentences?

I never insult them until they insult me, either. Maybe they dont understand how to talk to people?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know perhaps the fact that leftists are showing they generally do not know or understand any of their opposition stances, maybe they actually think I'm derailing a thread because they are dumb or ignorant and dont realize im talking about the issue from a different perspective?
Bingo

you are not droning the mindless narrative they are dutifully parroting and it breaks their simple programming.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Live by that statement

Just amazing.

wait in fucking line

behind Trump, cadence Owens, Matt Gaetz, Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson, Clarence Thomas, Brett Kav etc etc etc

I mean, you do realize that these are the same idiots who claimed Clarence Thomas would vote to ban interracial marriages right?

A a sitting supreme court justice, a black man who is married to a white woman, will vote to end interracial marriage

I mean I dont expect it. I know for fact proof doesnt exist. I know what happens in these attempts I make to talk to them.

They are either malignant liars or have absolutely zero self awareness.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Live by that statement

Just amazing.

wait in fucking line

I mean I dont expect it. I know for fact proof doesnt exists.

how long have they been calling Trump a racist while being unable to provide a single thing he's ever said or done that qualifies as racist? :Popcorn:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Live by that statement

Just amazing.

wait in fucking line

I mean I dont expect it. I know for fact proof doesnt exists.

how long have they been calling Trump a racist while being unable to provide a single thing he's ever said or done that qualifies as racist? :Popcorn:

It's so much creepier they would pull it with someone they are interacting with though.

It's easy to dehumanize and lie about politicains or famous people.....doing it to people you are directly interacting with is a whole next level.

Especailly when it's so easily shown to be false.

Maybe Murd can damage control this load of shit by saying all the posts were photoshopped :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I fully support bastard factory adding Dove to the exile list

if for nothing other than to prove what I predicted would happen

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I can just exile my own self and not bother going into the "liberal lounge".

They all claim they dont want an echo chamber.....that's exactly what they want. They want an echo chamber with the ability to shit post at and insult their opposition.

They dont want to actually discuss anything. That's obvious.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I can just exile my own self and not bother going into the "liberal lounge".

They all claim they dont want an echo chamber.....that's exactly what they want. They want an echo chamber with the ability to shit post at and insult their opposition.

They dont want to actually discuss anything. That's obvious.

Do that.

Unlike them you actually do have the self control

and watch how Lostnbraindamaged follows you right in here to continue not having the time to bother with you

it will be funny to watch

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think Lotus is mad because earlier she came into a thread and accused me of explaining things wrong and then telling other people they are wrong and just calling them stupid.

Which is always what she does.

Anyone can go through my posts history and see that when I disagree with someone I go into why I'm disagreeing.....I never just call anyone stupid or refuse to discuss things. That's what THEY do.

And all of it is all right here on BF in text. Public. Anyone can see it.

So the fact any of them would lie like that is amazing. I'm actually convinced they would double down rather than be honest.

It is a total lost cause. And they say they dont want echo chambers. Smfh.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think Lotus is mad because earlier she came into a thread and accused me of explaining things wrong and then telling other people they are wrong and just calling them stupid.

Anyone can go through my posts history and see that when I disagree with someone I go into why I'm disagreeing.....I never just call anyone stupid or refuse to discuss things. That's what THEY do.

So the fact any of them would lie like that is amazing. I'm actually convinced they would double down rather than be honest.

Listen

lotusgarbage has about 3 or 4 standard responses when confronted with the requirement to back up her complete bullshit.

anyone with a brain can see that for themselves as she never fails to use at least one of them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Listen

lotusgarbage has about 3 or 4 standard responses when confronted with the requirement to back up her complete bullshit.

anyone with a brain can see that for themselves as she never fails to use at least one of them

I know and it's frustrating. They dont want to actually discuss anything. They want to be right and be mad at people who disagree with them.

When she DOES respond to me, she either just says "bullshit" or calls me unhinged. She never addresses any point I make nor does she challange any of it.

That's why I was kinda floored when she accused me of just telling people they are wrong and stupid. That's exactly what she does.

There is no point in enaging them. Let them have their little hate gang and let them whine about exile because they cant understand BFs very clear statements.