Politics Forum is Open

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I do not understand this in any way. WTF?

Does anyone have recommendations for a good board where no one is afraid of politics?
The Blue Cashew, ootikof, the new lair, refugee camp are a few I heard of.

The Blue Cashew I have checked out, and it's pathetic. It's a con echo chamber. The others, idk.

A list of almost all of them.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Stop promoting other sites you idiot!

Cry some moar...on ignore!
@Bastard Factory …this clown is hilarious. Why do nerds always talk about crying when it’s simply a case of pointing out negative marketing? They actually give people avenues to walk away and register elsewhere. Ludicrous…
:Excited5:

I think people should do that if politics are off limits for some bizarre reason. Give me a fucking break. The personal IS political. Fact!
Look outside the box Lotus. This is a temporary phase. Allow trolls to troll and have fun for a change. We can all see who’s nastier! You saw how they talk about my own daughter. Then it’s body shape, cock sucking and paedophilia. Let’s create more stories and be the best trolls ever…no repetition! Lol…we can talk about dead babies and argue that showing pictures of their mutilated and deformed genitalia has medical value for us all here. You know where I’m generally going with this all.
Oh I know

why not try some really fresh material

like discussing what's happening with any one of 20,000 witch hunts going on which will be getting Trump any day now

that outta spark some real interest in this site

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

He doesn't follow the nuances of world news. He gets his daily dose of truth from a taxpayer funded corporation.

Sad but true...
So basically you're telling me he's a garden variety dumb liberal

knew that, but thanks! :ThumbsUp1:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Does anyone have recommendations for a good board where no one is afraid of politics?

The Blue Cashew I have checked out, and it's pathetic. It's a con echo chamber. The others, idk.

@Bastard Factory …this clown is hilarious. Why do nerds always talk about crying when it’s simply a case of pointing out negative marketing? They actually give people avenues to walk away and register elsewhere. Ludicrous…

I think people should do that if politics are off limits for some bizarre reason. Give me a fucking break. The personal IS political. Fact!
Look outside the box Lotus. This is a temporary phase. Allow trolls to troll and have fun for a change. We can all see who’s nastier! You saw how they talk about my own daughter. Then it’s body shape, cock sucking and paedophilia. Let’s create more stories and be the best trolls ever…no repetition! Lol…we can talk about dead babies and argue that showing pictures of their mutilated and deformed genitalia has medical value for us all here. You know where I’m generally going with this all.
Oh I know

like discussing what's happening with any one of 20,000 witch hunts going on which will be getting Trump any day now

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

He doesn't follow the nuances of world news. He gets his daily dose of truth from a taxpayer funded corporation.

Sad but true...
“Nuances”…damn you try too hard! :LOL3:

Ask the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...
"nuances" is a well worn liberal colloquialism which often sprouts gratuitously when in the midst of getting their asses handed to them in a debate with a superior intellect

now you know

As you were, Peon.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Worse than that.... he's a Green Party voter...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Well, he does have the prerequisite in gross stupidly so I cannot say I'm surprised

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...
Toad? Dissection? What are you on about you effeminate little man? God damn!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Are you talking to yourself lover boy? :GiggleBitch:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

You keep sounding off like a sparrow in my jaws...

I like the furtive screams and vibrations from your tiny beak...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Cool story braaah! :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Are you talking to yourself lover boy? :GiggleBitch:

I'm glad a pussy like you can still eat any carp I chuck onto the bank....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

I'm sorry for having to break you... but I tried not to.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Kiddo…you could only dream of breaking me. Ordinarily I wouldn’t even acknowledge nerds such as yourself…but hey, I thought Dinky Di was a bit of a catch.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Kiddo…you could only dream of breaking me. Ordinarily I wouldn’t even acknowledge nerds such as yourself…but hey, I thought Dinky Di was a bit of a catch.

Herman thought so

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Herman thought so
So I’ve heard. Blokes that pretend to be chicks on any forums have serious gender identity issues. Sad really.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Herman thought so
So I’ve heard. Blokes that pretend to be chicks on any forums have serious gender identity issues. Sad really.

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Herman thought so
TRANSPHOBE!!!!!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Herman thought so

Either they have gender identity issues, OR, they are gender fluid, OR they are in touch with their feminine side. And, fyi, there's really nothing wrong with any of that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Herman thought so

Either they have gender identity issues, OR, they are gender fluid, OR they are in touch with their feminine side. And, fyi, there's really nothing wrong with any of that.
When a man consciously tries to trap other men by acting as a female on forums is cause for concern I feel. The other gender issues people have in the real world doesn’t concern me as it’s really none of my business.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Herman thought so

When a man consciously tries to trap other men by acting as a female on forums is cause for concern I feel. The other gender issues people have in the real world doesn’t concern me as it’s really none of my business.

What posters have tried to trap a man while pretending to be female? I never saw any of that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Herman thought so

What posters have tried to trap a man while pretending to be female? I never saw any of that.
@Frood is one. I always thought that he was fruity. Went under the username Dinky Di or something along those lines. He reckons he scored dick pics too! If iffy wouldn’t you agree?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Herman thought so

I'll make the popcorn. :Happy5:

If Gallium doesn't have the full story, I know someone who does.

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I know

yeah? yeaaaaaaah

Sad but true...

Here. This forum.

Your dissection, toad...

Herman thought so

I'll make the popcorn. :Happy5:

If Gallium doesn't have the full story, I know someone who does.
I have parts of the story, but wouldn’t mind hearing it from a different party. Do tell.
:CooL:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is a whole history regarding Dinky Dianna. My favorite was the story she told about her husband Frank. She claimed to have 3 kids with her first hubby. Then she met Frank and had 2 more. Shes like a fart in a frying pan. It jumps all over the place.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There is a whole history regarding Dinky Dianna. My favorite was the story she told about her husband Frank. She claimed to have 3 kids with her first hubby. Then she met Frank and had 2 more. Shes like a fart in a frying pan. It jumps all over the place.
She likes a spoon in her arse too! I’m assuming a teaspoon.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I opened this forum back up for the members. Holiday guy is just a side piece who has bad timing. I'm personally not a fan of politics and was wanting it gone. We've never had politics here and the NEWS forum was always weak. You existing members enjoy it tho and this place is open for... the members. I was thinking removing it completely will help the forum with OTHER content, but I now see it all as a 'wash'. Just so things stay down in Sweatshops/Politics/Meltdown, it's all the same to me.

I'm trying to get us new members. I'm about to drop cash on SEO, spam/drop links at similar boards and pump up the content in our General and Image forums over the next several months.

People will then come here, see threads derailed, fighting and bail out.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I opened this forum back up for the members. Holiday guy is just a side piece who has bad timing. I'm personally not a fan of politics and was wanting it gone. We've never had politics here and the NEWS forum was always weak. You existing members enjoy it tho and this place is open for... the members. I was thinking removing it completely will help the forum with OTHER content, but I now see it all as a 'wash'. Just so things stay down in Sweatshops/Politics/Meltdown, it's all the same to me.

I'm trying to get us new members. I'm about to drop cash on SEO, spam/drop links at similar boards and pump up the content in our General and Image forums over the next several months.

People will then come here, see threads derailed, fighting and bail out.
Thank you BF! Much appreciated!

If it gets too tedious again, reconsider my suggestion to ban people to the politics section instead of the ass box or melty area.