Politics Forum is Open

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Answer the question I posed that sent you scurrying, Mr Libertardian.

Well, it isn't a nice day out, but it's still a better day for a hike in the fresh air than to be around stink like you.

...and when I get back
YOU BETTER HAVE ANSWERS, MISTER!

Enjoy hiking your skirt up in the fresh air! You and your boyfriend should fuck in the woods when you do, its quite exciting having sex in the woods.
You are quite the projector, ain'tcha?

Are you two holding hands and skipping through the forest together yet? lol
I opened a Trumptard safe space forum, for you and the other delicate lambs to chillax in.

We know who its really for lol.

Sorry about your penis.
IKR? I keep tripping over the damn thing all of the time!

I believe thats your colostomy bag mang. lol

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
8851924593ebda959cbd77bf37ae9120f70cf322.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Politics is woven into everything, but we we're never a political message board and our 26k members from BF 1.0 thrived on everything else.

Politics here and there.. but don't tell me "I don't have a fucking say in the matter" friend.

I don't get a say in how you run your message board. I do get to decide where I spend my time though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Politics is woven into everything, but we we're never a political message board and our 26k members from BF 1.0 thrived on everything else.

Politics here and there.. but don't tell me "I don't have a fucking say in the matter" friend.

I don't get a say in how you run your message board. I do get to decide where I spend my time though.

This was Swallowgay's fault. You cant see the post, but he told BF that he didnt have a say. Thus, BF spanked his ass, with an "oh yeah?" lolol

It will come back, when BF is ready and the "usuals" seethe enough to run off lol.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

This was Swallowgay's fault. You cant see the post, but he told BF that he didnt have a say. Thus, BF spanked his ass, with an "oh yeah?" lolol

It will come back, when BF is ready and the "usuals" seethe enough to run off lol.
IMHO, BF overreacted to that specific comment, clearly meant to illuminate which threads get the most clicks....and not a challenge to his authority, or penis size.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think it's obvious from this thread alone the lack of respect these degenerate libtards have for the owner of this site

but if he wants to blame us conservatives that's fine

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I say we jump Holligay

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

IMHO, BF overreacted to that specific comment, clearly meant to illuminate which threads get the most clicks....and not a challenge to his authority, or penis size.
On what planet does telling site admin what they can and cannot do end well for anybody?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

On what planet does telling site admin what they can and cannot do end well for anybody?
They come to a forum and think they own the joint

it's obvious who's the problem here

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Answer the question I posed that sent you scurrying, Mr Libertardian.

Well, it isn't a nice day out, but it's still a better day for a hike in the fresh air than to be around stink like you.

...and when I get back
YOU BETTER HAVE ANSWERS, MISTER!

Enjoy hiking your skirt up in the fresh air! You and your boyfriend should fuck in the woods when you do, its quite exciting having sex in the woods.
You are quite the projector, ain'tcha?

Are you two holding hands and skipping through the forest together yet? lol
I opened a Trumptard safe space forum, for you and the other delicate lambs to chillax in.
Thankx! I took a dump in it and feel much much betterer!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

reread my comment

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I call Blasétard a poser, a fraud, a phoney, a fake, because of course someone who was really a Libertardian, who you better not fuck with doanchehknow, wouldn't have run to the local authoritarian regime for arbitration, but backed his own bluster with direct action.

...buuuut Blasétard is naught but a gasbag.

Hey, dont blame me that you are so illiterate that you cant read. I cant help you with your Leftardism.

I've been saying for ages that English isn't Holly's first language.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did I drive these libtards into such hysterical meltdowns that they went and got the politics forum shut down?

I'm so sorry to be hurting these delicate fecal fairies like this

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When BF closed the cheatbox, I thought about getting another fake FB account

Now that he closed the Polly ticks forum and banned Joobiggieironsmiles, it became a necessity

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
That sub forum was the main reason I come here.

This bothers me... you're a guy who plays by the simple rules here and creates sensical topics that contribute.

I don't want to see you leave, but there are tons of political forums out there to get your fix... kinda blows that you have 9k posts and no avatar, no identity other than political views.

What else can we talk about Oerdin that's not so real world?

Political issues and personal attacks have taken this board over... 4 new members in 3 months and none of them have 1 post count. Posting has dropped here the most since reopening in 2018.

I look at this place differently than you all. I'm here to make the place more appealing to what the perceived vision is. It's a management challenge to me, like Roller Coaster tycoon, and we can't have trolls breakin the benches and kicking over the trash cans... I'm here to encourage newbies to join us... contribute quality content so that we grow.

A lot of you don't know how to contribute. You know how to deconstruct. Most of you don't post images, don't start a thread that is OPEN ENDED. Starting a thread is posting a relative topic that involves others replies to grow a conversation.

Instead we got most 'one on one' fighting in every thread after 3-4 posts and libtard this... nigger that' ...nobodies coming here yo.

If fighting and Politics take over... you handful of people ruined the board. Newbs will be intimidated and not join... only the strongest of trolls will jump in... more of the same.

giphy.gif

This is an attempt to take it all back.

- All Politics can go in the Meltdown forum and what happens happens.
- Topics and members are just going down there as we correct the board.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

reread my comment
Ok, yet it's still attempting to dictate to an admin what's what then accuse him of chest-beating for doing what any admin would do up and down the land... I thought that by now you'd realise that BF doesn't fuck with people at all until prompted, tbh he'd be well within his rights to hand holiday a 7 day holiday in the poop chute yet he doesn't, strange for somebody you claim is worried about his dick size... Just get over it man and move on fs...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I say we jump Holligay

I aint even mad lol.

Maybe we can make this place fun again.

I need a break from Polly Tics anyway.

Besides, if we all jump SwallowGay, he might cream his panties.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I aint even mad lol.

Hollymidget is not a bad person, you just need to picture him wearing old western clothes

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I say we jump Holligay

I aint even mad lol.

Do any of you really believe tards like admin and holidork wont start political oriented threads in general?

Unless of course, BF did manage to scare the living shit out of them... then maybe.

we'll see

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That sub forum was the main reason I come here.

This bothers me... you're a guy who plays by the simple rules here and creates sensical topics that contribute.

I don't want to see you leave, but there are tons of political forums out there to get your fix... kinda blows that you have 9k posts and no avatar, no identity other than political views.

What else can we talk about Oerdin that's not so real world?

giphy.gif

Political issues and personal attacks have taken this board over... 4 new members in 3 months and none of them have 1 post count. Posting has dropped here the most since reopening in 2018.

I look at this place differently than you all. I'm here to make the place more appealing to what the perceived vision is. Im here to encourage newbies to join us... contribute quality so that we grow.

A lot of you don't know how to contribute. Most of you don't post images, don't start a thread that is OPEN ENDED. Starting a thread is posting a relative topic that involves others replies to grow a conversation.. on topic conversation.

Instead we got most 'one on one' fighting in every thread after 3-4 posts and libtard this... nigger that' ...nobodies coming here yo.

If fighting and Politics take over... you handful of people ruined the board. Newbs will be intimidated andnot join... only the strongest of trolls will jump in... more of the same.

This is an attempt to take it all back.

- All Politics can go in the Meltdown forum and what happens happens.
- Topics and members are just going down there as we correct the board.
My suggestion is bring back the Politics board, leave it hidden/accessible to members only, and anyone posting in or wanting to post in it can ONLY post in it. Make it a self imposed exile. After not posing in it for whatever period of time, you regain access to the other rooms. Anyone who cries gets told GFY.