Politics Forum is Open

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The funniest thing about this thread is that some people think it's exclusively about Holliday or the Libs.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You didnt read the OP. Holly thought he could dictate to the forum owner. Got "Chin Checked ®" lol.

I did. I'm just saying I think this runs deeper. He probably was the spark that lit the fire...but there was already plenty of crap to burn in the pile.

BF been sick of a lot of things. He was already in a mood it seemed, and then Holly tried declaring what BF could or couldnt do. Was not one of Holly's wisest moves.

It was the second slap that was heard around our world in a couple days for sure...
You should probably read the thread that left Blasétard in tears and crying to BF.

Which thread is that?
Looks like they split the thread - it was Why the Left Believes What They Do, I think.
I asked Blasétard a simple question to clarify a statement he made (which he couldn't answer) and he spazzed out , ran behind BF's skirts.

I just looked in my post history and all the replies I had made in that thread are gone now. It wasn't a lot of replies, but a handful for sure.
Well, the pussy management wants to hide what actually happened - how Blasétard burst into tears when I asked him to clarify his position and philosophy as a Libertardian. He couldn't mange so he went whimpering to BF. Total pussy.

IT'S A COVERUP!

Where are all those truthseeking, FREEDUMB loving conservatives who hate "authoritarianism"?

You guys have a VERY odd version of freedom. So a guy who owns and runs the board didnt get bossed around by you.....so he is the authoritarian here?

It's his board, right? Do you call people authoritarian when they kick you out of their house for shitting on their living room floor?

That was rhetorical btw.....we know you do. Living floor shitting is the future.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Answer the question I posed that sent you scurrying, Mr Libertardian.

Well, it isn't a nice day out, but it's still a better day for a hike in the fresh air than to be around stink like you.

...and when I get back
YOU BETTER HAVE ANSWERS, MISTER!

Enjoy hiking your skirt up in the fresh air! You and your boyfriend should fuck in the woods when you do, its quite exciting having sex in the woods.

Indeed. This is the truest post here :D
It's nice that you never ever resort to childish gainsay. (Eyerollingemojiabuse)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a3Y1zU7.png

Was that decisive enough?
You could have just writ "I'm a PUSSY" in big neon letters,
but left your ball so others could play on.

Oh, I got a thread:

.Describe What a Pussy BF is in 3 Words
Best go buy a cartload of jumbo sized maxi pads and stop by for a blood transfusion since you're bleeding all over the forum.
Hey - I just asked Blasétard a question and he went all spazzoid and called out HAAAAAALP! HAAAAAALP ME BadTardFagtory....HAAAAALP!

No stupid. You tried to tell him how to run his forum. A forum that you do not pay for. Idiot

Well, you allowed Stubby run yours, and look what happened. Ever get your $500. back?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Answer the question I posed that sent you scurrying, Mr Libertardian.

Well, it isn't a nice day out, but it's still a better day for a hike in the fresh air than to be around stink like you.

...and when I get back
YOU BETTER HAVE ANSWERS, MISTER!

Enjoy hiking your skirt up in the fresh air! You and your boyfriend should fuck in the woods when you do, its quite exciting having sex in the woods.

Indeed. This is the truest post here :D
It's nice that you never ever resort to childish gainsay. (Eyerollingemojiabuse)

Well that's objectively false. Childish gainsay could be one of my many specialities. Like fucking in the woods.

Loosen up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The funniest thing about this thread is that some people think it's exclusively about Holliday or the Libs.

You didnt read the OP. Holly thought he could dictate to the forum owner. Got "Chin Checked ®" lol.

I did. I'm just saying I think this runs deeper. He probably was the spark that lit the fire...but there was already plenty of crap to burn in the pile.

BF been sick of a lot of things. He was already in a mood it seemed, and then Holly tried declaring what BF could or couldnt do. Was not one of Holly's wisest moves.

It was the second slap that was heard around our world in a couple days for sure...
You should probably read the thread that left Blasétard in tears and crying to BF.

Which thread is that?
Looks like they split the thread - it was Why the Left Believes What They Do, I think.
I asked Blasétard a simple question to clarify a statement he made (which he couldn't answer) and he spazzed out , ran behind BF's skirts.

I just looked in my post history and all the replies I had made in that thread are gone now. It wasn't a lot of replies, but a handful for sure.
Well, the pussy management wants to hide what actually happened - how Blasétard burst into tears when I asked him to clarify his position and philosophy as a Libertardian. He couldn't mange so he went whimpering to BF. Total pussy.

IT'S A COVERUP!

Where are all those truthseeking, FREEDUMB loving conservatives who hate "authoritarianism"?

@Bastard Factory aint gonna like how you acting in General Area. lulz

:GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

Heres to hoping holidork has good cheek guards on

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

So you'd like to answer the question now?
Tell me about conflict resolution in your philosophy expressed in
"Don't fuck with me or I'll fuck with you" or werdz to that effect.

I mean - is that a legal system?
What are the consequence for fucking with you (in you're opinion of what being fucked with is)?
...and I mean besides running to your mommy as you demonstrated this morning.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

What are the consequence for fucking with you (in you're opinion of what being fucked with is)?

Thats not what I said. Go back and read what I said, then get back with me. I wouldnt want you anymore confused than you already are.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

You ain’t been bitch slapped enough today?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

You ain’t been bitch slapped enough today?
@Bastard Factory The natives are getting out of line again.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

Thats not what I said. Go back and read what I said, then get back with me. I wouldnt want you anymore confused than you already are.
Well - Link?

Not there.......
Just admit that you conspired with BF to remove all evidence of how badly you got punked.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

Dear Lord, you're really far too hysterical. Constantly.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Politics is woven into everything, but we we're never a political message board and our 26k members from BF 1.0 thrived on everything else.

Politics here and there.. but don't tell me "I don't have a fucking say in the matter" friend.

Politics is one of those taboo topics that most people with manners and tact would avoid like the plague in any mixed company for obvious reasons…

It’s as tacky as someone trying to convert strangers to some bizarre denomination of Christianity while that same person is struggling with their own life full of sin and eternal damnation….

Politics in this country is destroying the nation and creating the greatest divide I’ve ever seen. We are no longer judged by our integrity or character, but who we voted for. It’s a compilation of snowball effect when you consider a dying forum community and a global pandemic. They are just now beginning to study the mental health effects of the political news addiction… and I’m sure it’s off the charts toxic.

But what YOU are dealing with HERE isn’t anything new… this is the aftermath of many now defunct forums and the territorial obsession for posting and gaining control of a board by the same group of posters who have ruined many forums before this one… they weasel their way in with the coveted spike in forum traffic and post counts… and by the time the panel is torn in half with their loyalty to what was and their new *cough* “friendships,” they have systematically chased off most of the quality posters not willing to get their hands dirty with the shit posting antics of spamtards.

Personally, I’m too busy with the 100% renovation of my house and newly blended family to be here enough to care…

but that’s my $0.02 and I don’t need change.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

Dude, you told the OWNER he “couldn’t” on a forum he pays for. He showed you he could. Now you’re crying.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

Dear Lord, you're really far too hysterical. Constantly.
Dude(?), I'm having a great ol time.

All I wanted was for Blasétard to explain his concept of conflict resolution in his Libertardian world philosophy - then all-a-this. LoLz

..but it did open up another topic re: Why BF can't manage relatively simple management maneuvers.
Apparently he has deep scars.

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

Dude, you told the OWNER he “couldn’t” on a forum he pays for. He showed you he could. Now you’re crying.
He pays for? Well I want my money back, as I'm sure many others now do.
Now granted I gave it freely, but I and others did, so don't tell me all about what who pays for unless we as shareholders have a full accounting of expenses and profits.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

Its absolutely hysterical lol. And NOW, he is trying to deflect that he fucked up, and bring me into this lol.

Had he simply had some manners in the get go, he would of had his answer, and Polly Tics would still be here.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

Its absolutely hysterical lol. And NOW, he is trying to deflect that he fucked up, and bring me into this lol.

Had he simply had some manners in the get go, he would of had his answer, and Polly Tics would still be here.

I banned Lily from SG for this same type of issue. I’m sure she remembers

I would’ve banned Flynn but Joo talked me out of it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

I thought I was banned for fucking with Caskur.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Politics is woven into everything, but we we're never a political message board and our 26k members from BF 1.0 thrived on everything else.

Politics here and there.. but don't tell me "I don't have a fucking say in the matter" friend.

Politics is one of those taboo topics that most people with manners and tact would avoid like the plague in any mixed company for obvious reasons…

It’s as tacky as someone trying to convert strangers to some bizarre denomination of Christianity while that same person is struggling with their own life full of sin and eternal damnation….

Politics in this country is destroying the nation and creating the greatest divide I’ve ever seen. We are no longer judged by our integrity or character, but who we voted for. It’s a compilation of snowball effect when you consider a dying forum community and a global pandemic. They are just now beginning to study the mental health effects of the political news addiction… and I’m sure it’s off the charts toxic.

But what YOU are dealing with HERE isn’t anything new… this is the aftermath of many now defunct forums and the territorial obsession for posting and gaining control of a board by the same group of posters who have ruined many forums before this one… they weasel their way in with the coveted spike in forum traffic and post counts… and by the time the panel is torn in half with their loyalty to what was and their new *cough* “friendships,” they have systematically chased off most of the quality posters not willing to get their hands dirty with the shit posting antics of spamtards.

Personally, I’m too busy with the 100% renovation of my house and newly blended family to be here enough to care…

but that’s my $0.02 and I don’t need change.

Post of the day.

Do you mind if I post a thread about your renovations? We need content afterall...lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

I thought it was cuz you were telling me what to do lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

I give my opinion, and will challenge any administrator on not following through with the rules they set, but don't actually tell anyone what to do.

A challenge and directing someone on what to do are two different things.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Which thread is that?

IT'S A COVERUP!

Pepperidge Farms remembers!