Poltical memes. Its a good time for this.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder if it ever occurs to these smug latte libs that maybe it's not so much that other people are hateful or just angry
......but sick to fucking death of these people pushing policies that ruin lives, ruin jobs, infringe on rights and values of others all while acting like they are the only fucking people who exist and matter and everyone else is bad?

Might just be worth considering.

The people who turn on friends and family and scream at other people and fling insults instead of talk and promote violence dont really have credibility calling others angry and hateful just for their views having a platform. Yet they do. No self awareness.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if it ever occurs to these smug latte libs that maybe it's not so much that other people are hateful or just angry
......but sick to fucking death of these people pushing policies that ruin lives, ruin jobs, infringe on rights and values of others all while acting like they are the only fucking people who exist and matter and everyone else is bad?

The people who turn on friends and family and scream at other people and fling insults instead of talk and promote violence dont really have credibility calling others angry and hateful just for their views having a platform. Yet they do. No self awareness.
Could you reframe that in the form of a meme? TIA.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
275612335_492795555827154_8116987863141625753_n.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Could you reframe that in the form of a meme? TIA.

Nope. I'll allow side discussion in my meme thread.