Possibility of being a DIAMOND PREMIUM MEMBER?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure there is Elite.

Butt when I see how little perks it has, I POWER ASK: WIll the there be a Diamond PRemiuM Membership?

A DPM means you can post in a higher, separate area. You can edit other users avatar For 24 hours and the thread title. Also you can change other members status.

Every thread made from DP-members has a thread worth. Mods and sheriffs must call DP-Members with “your high excellence” or “Master”.

DP-members can put other members (the 2. Class: Elite and the 3rd Class: Low non paying class) for 1 hour on mUte. They cant post until then.

DP-member receive a royal class badge so the 2. And 3rd class now their place.

Also, Diamond Premium Member have better and premium Emojis with hate, anger, middle finger and emojis SJW dont want you to use!

Short, DPM is the real ELITE!

I am willing to pay 50 bucks a year to support this forum and having my Trolololos.

I will support alphas to, to see the real Elite here.

@Sherriffs, how possible is that idea? It is a win win for all. You have the money, ALPHAS have fun and the 2nd and 3rd class learn something.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I asked about those extras that used to be on the old platform,borking,change a members avatar,send a member to exile,features the old BF had but I guess this upgraded platform doesnt suppoet the tweeks

Thanks for reaching out and taking time to reread my matter, RealGrimm!!!

Yeah, Borking!!! When I registered here with the Alphas someone made borking!! Band changed my avatar!!!! Someone made a “I am a proud homosexual”-avatar!!! I was shocked, afraid and nervous!!

Hillarious tools !!!

Any chance to do some of these funny tweeks?? What would it cost? I mean, if many would pay for the service it would be an idea worth, no? IOf course only if possible.

But imagine the fun. I would pay anyway, and help/support this forum.

If you have any idea in the near future, please tell.

I sadly have also no idea which other forum has these funny tweeks or perks To name you good examples.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I asked about those extras that used to be on the old platform,borking,change a members avatar,send a member to exile,features the old BF had but I guess this upgraded platform doesnt suppoet the tweeks

Yeah, Borking!!! When I registered here with the Alphas someone made borking!! Band changed my avatar!!!! Someone made a “I am a proud homosexual”-avatar!!! I was shocked, afraid and nervous!!

Hillarious tools !!!

Any chance to do some of these funny tweeks?? What would it cost? I mean, if many would pay for the service it would be an idea worth, no? IOf course only if possible.

I sadly have also no idea which other forum has these funny tweeks or perks To name you good examples.

Haha I remember that "any member" code that used to self address forum threads and bring all the Lurkers outta hiding

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Hillarious tools !!!

Haha I remember that "any member" code that used to self address forum threads and bring all the Lurkers outta hiding
Yeah. Epic!!!

Sad to hear that. Funny and cool tweeks for an exchange to faggoty social media emojis???

Sad but that's the norm nowadays.

Thanks for answering realgrimm. I really appreciate that. Have a greAT 2020

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
One forum I get on, has a word mask thing, change a word, and when someone uses that word, it posts as something else lol. For instance, change the word Christmas to butt rape. People were saying things like "Merry butt rape!" and "I cant wait til butt rape!" hahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well they already changed it, so now instead of butt rape, it says Sweaty Santa Balls lol.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
vBulletin, which was the platform software we ran on from late 2007-2015 allowed all these features. The company is now a shell of what it used to be and we jumped ship at the right time. I just looked and they're working on kinks of a new platform, but those days are over...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They're no longer supported certain versions and for security reasons we had to move the party over to Xenforo which at the time was a creation from a few core players of vBulletin from what I understood.

Anti Troll 'Hacks' we had....

- Alter Ego aka Multiple Login Detector (we have a Xenforo version of this)
- Efenzizer aka Borking
- Feature I could slow your I.P roll here, by making it like 6-8 minutes between page refresh.
-
aka Global Ignore
-
/

- Make it Snow/Fireworks across the screen
- Replacement Variable Manager aka Word Swap was simple any word/website name could be replaced seamlessly. muhahaha.
- Advanced Permissions Based on Post Count
- Our webmaster created a store (using a vbulletin hack that allowed members to temp. exile/ass box or change out use titles

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few...

There's been a recent creation of 'Tachy Goes to Coventry", aka 'global ignore' that I used to put people on.. they would post away and nobody could read them and it appeared they were there to the victim.

I think about these half dozen features often and watch for new 'tools/features' here ....
........... but unlike vBulletin days, the xenforo add on team wants to charge for ad on features ' 'al la carte'.

Life goes on ~