Post a Picture of Yourself!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Tortoise anus. (That's not in response to anything, I just wanted to see how those two words look sharing space on a screen.)

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

YOU'D GET EATEN ALIVE

yar6SwS.gif

Is that you choking on a big Italian dick Fredo?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Governor Blackface wants to take down the General Lee, well..... I stand with Lee! Down with Northam!

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

Amigo. Would you mind it if I chopped your photo and posted it at another site? You thinks it’s funny. I bet I can make it funnier. What about it?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Governor Blackface wants to take down the General Lee, well..... I stand with Lee! Down with Northam!

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

Amigo. Would you mind it if I chopped your photo and posted it at another site? You thinks it’s funny. I bet I can make it funnier. What about it?

For one, I dont care if you chop my pic on the forum it is at. Just so you know, I have not chopped you in months. If you are talking about the chops I seen of you recently at VF, that is not me doing that, promise.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Confederate-Blaze.jpg

For one, I dont care if you chop my pic on the forum it is at. Just so you know, I have not chopped you in months. If you are talking about the chops I seen of you recently at VF, that is not me doing that, promise.

I’m aware of that, so no worries. I need to tell ya. The funniest ones you did was putting Kyburs on one of my waves. All 260 pounds of him. I told him to erase all of them except for his. The best he’s looked in his entire obese life.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
20200812-131904.jpg

All you bastards can munch my box!!!! Sorry about the names and date....just gonna have to read that shit backwards!!!! Fuck all you nay sayers! Didn't have time to straighten my hair....didn't care to.

You are a good looking young lady but you look like you are mad ??? In any case don't know what SSS problem is and thinking maybe he just doesn't like girls ? Who care's - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
20200812-131904.jpg

All you bastards can munch my box!!!! Sorry about the names and date....just gonna have to read that shit backwards!!!! Fuck all you nay sayers! Didn't have time to straighten my hair....didn't care to.

You are a good looking young lady but you look like you are mad ??? In any case don't know what SSS problem is and thinking maybe he just doesn't like girls ? Who care's - - - - -

Thats not a mad look, I thought the same at first. Thats the Southern "I dont give a fuck, bring it bitch!" look lololol.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
20200812-131904.jpg

Thats not a mad look, I thought the same at first. Thats the Southern "I dont give a fuck, bring it bitch!" look lololol.

Yeeeeppp!!!!!