Post a Picture of Yourself!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Like Breaky Poo (:

Isn't Fred awesome ? I particularly liked when the GRUESOMES moved in next door to Fred LOL the gruesome fucks !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was gonna say ... I'm a very vain fellow
superficial ..
your hair is AWESOME ! I don't have any Grey yet either
5d090c0e8cb37-f8cssmmu.gif

I can't respect a fellow nary a hair, I also make fun of those I like (: it's nice to match the nonsense wif da face lol

76972856_715203765665723_6267803718180143104_n.jpg
... that's me wigger'n :Excited1:

My T-shirt says 'I am the greatest' because well ... I'm the greatest :daFuq:

I'd like to arm wrassle yeh .. BAM ! you'd beat me most likely honestly ..
That’s a great quote mate! Arm wrestling is 90% technique and 10% willpower and ultimately governed by how much piss is in the tank! :Cheers:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfall and X are both handsome. X reminds me some British dude I was so smitten with <sigh>

LOL on my (:
I better noT get PM's requesting pics of me scantily clad :LMAO:

Don't let maxipad see this.:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I honestly think Maxis is on the down low
pfft hes as real as a biden vote
netherlands my ass
I know the Dutch pretty well, and he doesn’t come off as a Dutchman to me. I reckon expat from Arabia or Arabian parents for sure!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It drives me nutz how you guys legitimize him, a simple fucking idiot full-time troll by conversing with it ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I HATED the optics at the time ... it seemed BF sided with that fucking idiot KNIFEFEELER AKA maXiPAD
I don't know the story just how it looked as it played out in front of me ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It drives me nutz how you guys legitimize him, a simple fucking idiot full-time troll by conversing with it ...
I’m empathetic deep down...I just feel that there could possibly be a smidge of social grace. Even a giraffe has elegance when it’s not galloping 24/7 winning!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A Giraffe could stand dead still and still command attention :rightON:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I HATED the optics at the time ... it seemed BF sided with that fucking idiot KNIFEFEELER AKA maXiPAD
the site needs conflict or it dies
then when we get mad enough we give BF $6 to whack each others avatars and user names lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
then when we get mad enough we give BF $6 to whack each others avatars and user names lol
I totally agree. I also love meltdown, it’s where all the shenanigans happen, but that shouldn’t be disrupted by spamming 1000’s of posts in repetition because you-can-mentality. That’s not solid trolling in my opinion...it’s just being a biatch! I think the Sweatshops also need to be spam-free to a degree. The oddity needs to be holed up in there for a spell. If it spams then the incarceration increases accordingly. We can’t have this complete mockery on Bastard Factory! 24/7...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

This site will also die when people get fed up with a certain spamming dutch cunt and say fuck it and they stop posting here.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dead pic removed

Back on topic

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This site will also die when people get fed up with a certain spamming dutch cunt and say fuck it and they stop posting here.
hes like knifewielder whining about cashier girls... 'but y was she mean tho??'

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Says the old fart from Canada. Just go sit and wait for death to come

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

you threatening people again?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
threat lol
the worst he can do is hit someone with a bouquet of flowers

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

you threatening people again?
Nope, learn how to read