Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
ducking is not my strongest move:IggyMcLulz:
5fbab3ce43b6e.jpg

Who whupped your ass?!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Breakfall and X are both handsome. X reminds me some British dude I was so smitten with <sigh>

LOL on my (:
I better noT get PM's requesting pics of me scantily clad :LMAO:

Don't let maxipad see this.:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I honestly think Maxis is on the down low
pfft hes as real as a biden vote
netherlands my ass
I know the Dutch pretty well, and he doesn’t come off as a Dutchman to me. I reckon expat from Arabia or Arabian parents for sure!
he talks like some cop ... all that i find to him .. stinks like one eh maxis .. ;)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I HATED the optics at the time ... it seemed BF sided with that fucking idiot KNIFEFEELER AKA maXiPAD
I don't know the story just how it looked as it played out in front of me ...
the site needs conflict or it dies
then when we get mad enough we give BF $6 to whack each others avatars and user names lol

This site will also die when people get fed up with a certain spamming dutch cunt and say fuck it and they stop posting here.
Says the old fart from Canada. Just go sit and wait for death to come

you threatening people again?
Nope, learn how to read
aww apparently plants DO have feelings
do they cry when they get burned or touched?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfall and X are both handsome. X reminds me some British dude I was so smitten with <sigh>

LOL on my (:
I better noT get PM's requesting pics of me scantily clad :LMAO:

Don't let maxipad see this.:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I honestly think Maxis is on the down low
pfft hes as real as a biden vote
netherlands my ass
I know the Dutch pretty well, and he doesn’t come off as a Dutchman to me. I reckon expat from Arabia or Arabian parents for sure!
he talks like some cop ... all that i find to him .. stinks like one eh maxis .. ;)
He communicates like a freshman student to me. He professes to have a wife and kids, but the massive amount of time he spends here doesn’t reflect that at all.

Personally he’s just a waste of space over here at Bastard Factory. Most of his posts are tiresome at best and the least bit entertaining. More recently Bastard Factory had to delete over 3000 of his spamming posts which he managed to generated in less than a week, and if I could speak for Bastard Factory himself, that was “one for the books!”

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude this isn't the whine like a fucking twat thread okaY

Post a pic or GTFO :rightON:
Make me asshole! Mind your own business! Fuck you!! The bitch is mine. Go fuck another kid greaseball
[/QUOT

Like I said before take your HURT ass maybe to the infirmary .... this ain't the thread :rightON:
So take your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! projections and ride the nearest cock outta town whad'ya say

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
fuck x you sound more and more gay evrry time i log on .you are the lamest mother fucker here ,we should vote on it i bet i am right loser .watch his come back he will say some shit and pat him self on the back witch is soft ,its yellow bah har :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::LOL4:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Make me asshole! Mind your own business! Fuck you!! The bitch is mine. Go fuck another kid greaseball
[/QUOT

Like I said before take your HURT ass maybe to the infirmary .... this ain't the thread :rightON:
So take your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! projections and ride the nearest cock outta town whad'ya say

fuck x you sound more and more gay evrry time i log on .you are the lamest mother fucker here ,we should vote on it i bet i am right loser .watch his come back he will say some shit and pat him self on the back witch is soft ,its yellow bah har :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::LOL4:
Are you "manhandling" yourself now?

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

[/QUOT

Are you "manhandling" yourself now?
i am

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

[/QUOT

Apparently you haven't met Maxis.....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

[/QUOT

Hey don't get pissed at me that your Dad is apparently a fucking Elephant

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

[/QUOT

Hey don't get pissed at me that your Dad is apparently a fucking Elephant
we must have same mother same nose lololololo

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
come on x realy is that it you lame mother fuck .how was your mother last night did she preform or she lay there like a dead horse ?

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Did I just hurt you so baD you reached for a shitty momma joke ? :LMAO: :LMAO:

Any new Nike shirts ?

tenor.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
why are you so ugly NazziTURD ??

Were yoos beaten with 16 ugly sticks ???

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're boring tonight dude ...
chasing me away an shit
step it up Snuffleupagus

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :FuckYeah: :Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello::Hello: