Post a Picture of Yourself!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think he's more afraid of what me and Hellfire would do lol.
HAHAHA.... Nope... I have fucked him over in the past and have vowed TO NEVER go there again. He's a pal and even IF he pissed me off (like he does) I am staying true to my word.. He is off limits with vicious shops :D :D.. I didn't see the pic he posted? He must of deleted.. dammit :)

Lol he did delete it lol.

Right on I gotcha lol. I'd like to have a pic of Maxis to do some vicious chops with lol. I may have to make due with his avatar pic lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck it !! 2 beers and a bottle of Champagne

(Jaw drops)..... that is NOT you! Is that YOU?????? THE ONE AND ONLY MR. THUD??? Please tell me you're not married?! Fuck it, I don't care. I'll just steal you away from her..... love the look! ;) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

He took it down didnt he lol.

Guess I scared him......lol. Typical male move. To think....one would be afraid of a compliment. I'm not a stalker....just a shit talker... hehehe

Yeah, guess he just couldnt keep it up like Blaze :Grin3:

X, I've already got 3 of your pics, whats the harm in one more lol. Plus you're safe for now anyway :Cheers:
giphy-downsized.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
HAHAHA.... Nope... I have fucked him over in the past and have vowed TO NEVER go there again. He's a pal and even IF he pissed me off (like he does) I am staying true to my word.. He is off limits with vicious shops :D :D.. I didn't see the pic he posted? He must of deleted.. dammit :)

Right on I gotcha lol. I'd like to have a pic of Maxis to do some vicious chops with lol. I may have to make due with his avatar pic lol.
The Arab won’t show his face...but get this...he insinuated to Hellfire that she better know the person whom she was chopping or she could find herself in trouble! Hey? Who’s the dickhead going around impersonating some other person in the first place, not that there’s anything wrong with that on a forum mind you, but ffs...not the smartest donkey in the desert old maxipad!
:StaleStory:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The Arab won’t show his face...but get this...he insinuated to Hellfire that she better know the person whom she was chopping or she could find herself in trouble! Hey? Who’s the dickhead going around impersonating some other person in the first place, not that there’s anything wrong with that on a forum mind you, but ffs...not the smartest donkey in the desert old maxipad!

This is my field of fucks that I give for MaxiPad lol....

behold-the-field-in-which-i-grow-my-fucks-lay-thine-eyes-upon-it-and-see-that-it-is-barren.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh yeah!!! .. I caught that.. He's probably emailed someone to try to get me "in trouble" I noticed he changed his AVI, so I have NO DOUBT that he sent a complaint to someone and doesn't want that person to know that he was using his pic as his avatar!! HAHAHA.. I have never run into such a weak beta boi in all of my life!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh yeah!!! .. I caught that.. He's probably emailed someone to try to get me "in trouble" I noticed he changed his AVI, so I have NO DOUBT that he sent a complaint to someone and doesn't want that person to know that he was using his pic as his avatar!! HAHAHA.. I have never run into such a weak beta boi in all of my life!!!
The guy in his avatar I've seen before, somewhere it's most definitely not him... I'm thinking some B list celeb...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The person that he’s impersonating would probably have a laugh and commend you for your efforts. In any case Bastard Factory would get the publicity it deserves and we’d be inundated with traffic! Of course we’d have to lock maxipad up in the sweatshops for being a snivelling little cunting hommus!
:Cheers:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

behold-the-field-in-which-i-grow-my-fucks-lay-thine-eyes-upon-it-and-see-that-it-is-barren.jpg

Bwahahahaha

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Feel free to use this. :Grin3:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

You still love me :Lovin1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

This is the guy in his avatar lol
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Peeps posting pics now?

How quaint. How Yahoo. How hillbilly.

Nope. I don't follow that.

Q

Banned
HAHA... Well... I don't feel so bad now... Thanks for that Shamp :rightON:
Really? You do NOT feel bad? You do not feel stupid in the slightest way?

Over 6 months it took you to find out that the picture I used as avatar was a very famous person? Something that should have taken just 5 minutes? And think about all the time it took you to make those crappy photoshops, thinking it was me.

I can tell you who is having the most fun now! It's ME!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
thinking it was me.
Fuck you, Maxis!! I knew it wasn't you, dipshit! I looked for the pic on the web when you weren't using it as an avatar.. Just didn't give 2 flying fucks who it was.. I feel better that it's a criminal and not, say a sports figure or something... Not that it would have mattered, cuz I'll keep using it :) :) :)

Q

Banned
thinking it was me.
Fuck you, Maxis!! I knew it wasn't you, dipshit! I looked for the pic on the web when you weren't using it as an avatar.. Just didn't give 2 flying fucks who it was.. I feel better that it's a criminal and not, say a sports figure or something... Not that it would have mattered, cuz I'll keep using it :) :) :)
Six fucking months.... SIX FUCKING MONTHS it took you!

Don't deny it.

I have had ants in my garden that have a higher IQ than you. 6 Months.....

Oh and it's @maxis735. Not Maxis. But then again, too much info for you.... I need to use simple words in short sentences with you.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I looked for the pic ONLY.. My interest didn't extend past that.. fukstick!! Like I said... I didn't gaf who it was.. But KNEW it wasn't you.. :rolleyes: Shamp looked it up.. and yeah.. I feel a little bit better knowing it's not some loving father or something that I'm putting shitty diapers on. LOL.. I feel better that he's a criminal, but still wouldn't have stopped me.. :D LOL.. MAXIPAD< MAXIPAD< MAXIPAD.