Post a Picture of Yourself!

Seamajor

Exclusive member of the...
ASS BOXED

You dumb dwarf. You need some more original material. Lining up some short dudes for you new forum? Is your maw in on it? Did she lend ya the $50. ?

Seamajor

ASS BOXED

Heres another candidate Stubby. Maybe a future piece of ass.

Iron Monkey

ASS BOXED
sewage major likes people that remind him of the little children he rapes

Sick fucker

Seamajor

ASS BOXED
Could you guys please stop talking about raping children. I'm getting a little trigger happy....
Thanks Casey. This little dude is butthurt mostly because of his continuing failures.

Seamajor

ASS BOXED

Dude your such a funny little squirt. I wonder if Erica has seen this one yet? Can we call you Stubby the Squirt.

Iron Monkey

ASS BOXED
Could you guys please stop talking about raping children. I'm getting a little trigger happy....
Thanks Casey. This little dude is butthurt mostly because of his continuing failures.
I'm not the ones posting pictures of people who look like kids

how many did you rape today?

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
aDvanced sorry's BF

Hey bro !!

long time, I see forehead surgery went well for you, still have those lingering side effects ? profusely ass fingering yourself ?? .. the meds worked .. I'll tell Pop !!

:Cheers:

BAHAHAHAHA K fuck I gotta gO .

Seamajor

ASS BOXED

Iron Monkey

ASS BOXED
aDvanced sorry's BF

Hey bro !!

long time, I see forehead surgery went well for you, still have those lingering side effects ? profusely ass fingering yourself ?? .. the meds worked .. I'll tell Pop !!

:Cheers:

BAHAHAHAHA K fuck I gotta gO .
your av really suits you :LMAO2:

Iron Monkey

ASS BOXED

listen Stubby. It’s you that has children on you sedentary perv brain. Sick Mother fucker
HOw many did you rape today?

Seamajor

ASS BOXED

listen Stubby. It’s you that has children on you sedentary perv brain. Sick Mother fucker
HOw many did you rape today?
Good afternoon Dick Squirt. Actually had lunch with a lady friend. So no, only a half lit Latina. I hope you enjoy the photo the gang cooked up for ya. You must have seen it around. You’re a bloody laugh with or without it.

Last edited:

Seamajor

ASS BOXED

Jizz Brain Puss Gut. Such a loser.:LMAO2:

Iron Monkey

ASS BOXED
Actually had lunch with a lady friend.

Sewage major code for "was in rap van all afternoon offering free candy to females under the age of 12"

SICK FUCK

Seamajor

ASS BOXED
Good morning Jizz head.

Jizz Brain Puss Gut. Such a loser.:LMAO2:
Morning Jizz brain Puss Gut. How were the food lines yesterday? White bread and Bologna