20201126-202153.jpg
whoa!

solid 10 right here :Lovin1:

Thank you, hun! :) (blushing)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice. Yep.

Bat out of hell... and some has-been rock ballad fatso.

I don't follow that. Ick!

Powah

Factory Bastard
Had my pic up but took it down after a few minutes. Hindsight most likely I won't stick around here for long so its dumb to post my photo lol
What are you saying...that we need a UFC or sports thread? Or is someone in particular giving you the shits? :ThumbsUp2:
I bought property a house and own a gym but its all on pause from the fucken covid. Hopefully things will pick up and I won't have time to be here anymore. Then again this has been like this for a year lol so who knows anymore

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Had my pic up but took it down after a few minutes. Hindsight most likely I won't stick around here for long so its dumb to post my photo lol
What are you saying...that we need a UFC or sports thread? Or is someone in particular giving you the shits? :ThumbsUp2:
It's mildly annoying when people say shit like that, as if they're too good or something...

lol make time powah

Powah

Factory Bastard
It's mildly annoying when people say shit like that, as if they're too good or something...

lol make time powah
You're going to miss me, that's what you really mean :devil1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I bought property a house and own a gym but its all on pause from the fucken covid. Hopefully things will pick up and I won't have time to be here anymore. Then again this has been like this for a year lol so who knows anymore
Well I’m waiting for property to sell so I can buy something better myself. Covid seems to have made a lot of people apprehensive. They are either holding back on purchases or just waiting for another to sell cheaper as a consequence. It’s a waiting game at the moment. Such is life currently...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

lol make time powah
Yes, that's what I mean :Lovin1:

Powah

Factory Bastard

lol make time powah
Thanks bro that means a lot lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

lol make time powah
Thanks bro that means a lot lol
We need more folks that don't wanna yap all day about politics...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Things are going to change for the better, you can be sure of that :)

And next to working you can also post here of course, it's not mutually exclusive :LOL2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I remember when this shit starteed..... "need to wear masks for 2 weeks........ make it 2 months...... we will be wearing masks well into 2021". I mean FUCK!

I still snagged it last night :Grin3: