Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Now go shit yourself somewhere else HAHAHAHAHA
RUUBRUp.jpg
SIX FUCKING MONTHS

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are associated with that pic... You can change your avatar ALL YOU WANT!! This image is stuck with you.. lmfao!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm done falling into your trap of thread jacking... See ya.. You babbling little dick stain LOL...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We all knew it wasnt you MaxiMoron. Now how about posting your pic, if you're gonna keep talking in this thread.
SIX FUCKING MONTHS. Yes you are as STUPID as @HELLFIRE and your denial just makes it more funny

SIX MONTHS

NO ONE CARED !!!

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

You irrelevant forum ASS FLEA :ROFL3:

WHO would have possibly given a FUCK ??

If Shampain hadn't been in between beat sessions bored it would be another

SIX MONTHS !!!!

WE STILL WOULDN'T KNOW OR CARE ...

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
[Verse] [Last Caress]
I got somethin' to say
I killed your baby today
And it doesn't matter much to me
As long as it's dead

I got somethin' to say
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And it doesn't matter much to me
As long as she's spread

[Chorus 1] [Last Caress]
Ooh, lovely death is waitin' for your breath
Come, sweet death, one last caress

Ooh, lovely death is waitin' for your breath
Come, sweet death, one last caress

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You're right, I'm bored outta my mind! We're in level 4 lockdown and I'm abstaining from alcohol in case I get emotional and do something stupid again...:facepalm: Sorry no pic to post

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think he's more afraid of what me and Hellfire would do lol.
HAHAHA.... Nope... I have fucked him over in the past and have vowed TO NEVER go there again. He's a pal and even IF he pissed me off (like he does) I am staying true to my word.. He is off limits with vicious shops :D :D.. I didn't see the pic he posted? He must of deleted.. dammit :)

Lol he did delete it lol.

Right on I gotcha lol. I'd like to have a pic of Maxis to do some vicious chops with lol. I may have to make due with his avatar pic lol.
The Arab won’t show his face...but get this...he insinuated to Hellfire that she better know the person whom she was chopping or she could find herself in trouble! Hey? Who’s the dickhead going around impersonating some other person in the first place, not that there’s anything wrong with that on a forum mind you, but ffs...not the smartest donkey in the desert old maxipad!
:StaleStory:

Oh yeah!!! .. I caught that.. He's probably emailed someone to try to get me "in trouble" I noticed he changed his AVI, so I have NO DOUBT that he sent a complaint to someone and doesn't want that person to know that he was using his pic as his avatar!! HAHAHA.. I have never run into such a weak beta boi in all of my life!!!
This is the guy in his avatar lol
Baahahahahahahahahaa...maxipad sees himself as a notorious gangster! :ROFL:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I think he's more afraid of what me and Hellfire would do lol.
HAHAHA.... Nope... I have fucked him over in the past and have vowed TO NEVER go there again. He's a pal and even IF he pissed me off (like he does) I am staying true to my word.. He is off limits with vicious shops :D :D.. I didn't see the pic he posted? He must of deleted.. dammit :)

Lol he did delete it lol.

Right on I gotcha lol. I'd like to have a pic of Maxis to do some vicious chops with lol. I may have to make due with his avatar pic lol.
The Arab won’t show his face...but get this...he insinuated to Hellfire that she better know the person whom she was chopping or she could find herself in trouble! Hey? Who’s the dickhead going around impersonating some other person in the first place, not that there’s anything wrong with that on a forum mind you, but ffs...not the smartest donkey in the desert old maxipad!
:StaleStory:

Oh yeah!!! .. I caught that.. He's probably emailed someone to try to get me "in trouble" I noticed he changed his AVI, so I have NO DOUBT that he sent a complaint to someone and doesn't want that person to know that he was using his pic as his avatar!! HAHAHA.. I have never run into such a weak beta boi in all of my life!!!
This is the guy in his avatar lol
Baahahahahahahahahaa...maxipad sees himself as a notorious gangster! :ROFL:

:LOL1:

dead pic removed

Last edited by a moderator:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Dude this isn't the whine like a fucking twat thread okaY

Post a pic or GTFO :rightON:
Make me asshole! Mind your own business! Fuck you!! The bitch is mine. Go fuck another kid greaseball
[/QUOT

Like I said before take your HURT ass maybe to the infirmary .... this ain't the thread :rightON:
So take your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! projections and ride the nearest cock outta town whad'ya say

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
fuck x you sound more and more gay evrry time i log on .you are the lamest mother fucker here ,we should vote on it i bet i am right loser .watch his come back he will say some shit and pat him self on the back witch is soft ,its yellow bah har :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::LOL4:
you need more meds and beer kiddo, go mad .. in life ...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
looks like I missed the pic party..

okay

here IT is (couple weeks ago)

23ab7689b3990566072f6e29268bb67a07b4e0fd.jpg
Wow, Grim....Dont take this the wrong way. I mean it as a compliment. I am stunned that you are so young. Your post and your calm cool attitude had me believing you were MUCH, MUCH older...You seem to have an old soul, with such a wide array of interest...Im not the best writer, so i hope this makes sense to you?..lol...Basically im telling you that youre an awesome dude, for being such a youngster :D..lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
For Realgrimm, that is a BIG step. I've never seen him post any kind of personal pic before.

Thanks for sharing Grimmster!!!! You look like a kid, or Shampain's brother under that mask, I cant tell which lol.l

yup Ive posted myself 3-4 times ever (twice with BF ,once at Efukt and FB).. made up a bunch of fake intros though.:LOL1:.

okay

Wow, Grim....Dont take this the wrong way. I mean it as a compliment. I am stunned that you are so young. Your post and your calm cool attitude had me believing you were MUCH, MUCH older...You seem to have an old soul, with such a wide array of interest...Im not the best writer, so i hope this makes sense to you?..lol...Basically im telling you that youre an awesome dude, for being such a youngster :D..lol

Ha..thankies
790e7669d913be4a3709749e4e43752a3ce0f6db.gifv

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
its NOT the COVID 19 y'all worried about its the Maxisatitis @maxis735 some of the most vile shit ever. The things it does to one face, moobs, and nether regions..

i really should start protecting myself too round here

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For Realgrimm, that is a BIG step. I've never seen him post any kind of personal pic before.

Thanks for sharing Grimmster!!!! You look like a kid, or Shampain's brother under that mask, I cant tell which lol.l

yup Ive posted myself 3-4 times ever (twice with BF ,once at Efukt and FB).. made up a bunch of fake intros though.:LOL1:.

okay

Ha..thankies
790e7669d913be4a3709749e4e43752a3ce0f6db.gifv

That would explain why I've never seen ya lol. Too cool man, I was like "Holy shit its the REAL Realgrimm!!!" hahahaha.

You are roughly my age aint ya? Or just a few years younger?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Found this other one on my imgur again, can't find my old ync one anywhere :( I'm sure one of my old pals has it?
qAzNLlt.jpg

I remember that one, I cant do much with it Photoshop wise lol. You were sporting masks before Covid, are you some kind of Nostradomus or something? Nevermind, I just realized you are not psychic, or you woulda saw your recent train wreck coming before it went off the rail hahaha.

Studman

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hello and good day. The peps from the old Bastard Factory should remember me. Not going to lie, joined because I find myself in a situation where I need my mind off of some things. And when it comes to mind numbing crap you guys are the best.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you're a grown man that makes purdy pikters making people nervous to post a pic .. ??

:rightON: