Post a Picture of Yourself!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
415424302-330261739911989-7990933751335567515-n.jpg

Fight me any time @The New Holliday @UncleDiLF @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© I will fuck you y'all up so badly worse than @BadBrad could ever do and Oh @Alticus ... and so many udders

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Nice shirt, Wampus
Thanks. I smell your fear and the fear of all the villagers in your particular. They be shaking in der boots. One move and you would tap out. No weapons needed. We had a deal on the bananas and coffee with the whole Grimm death thingy. Now I'm John Rambo out for first blood. You labelled me a snitch? Boom! my finger nails will slice and dice your throat to smitherens.

Sorry for this post probably too much caffeine today but I meant it in a hunters brain way

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Your middle finger looks brownish at the tip.. did it see yiur bunghole again?

And who you wanna fool with these ai pics?

Show proof with a shield with:
UncleDiLF
24/7/16

Otherwise UncleDiLF winneded. Again.
The only way I will ever do this for anybody not just YOU is you finally prove you are real. Until than you be just another useless fuckwitted jackass fake like @Alticus is and always will be. He can't even post his real self. Yet I have done and will do it again and again with ease.

Don't be a coward your whole life.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
LOl @BadBrad Would murder you EZ
One weird ass fuck comment to make. Hardly ever interacted with you at all. Don't you mean YOU would murder me? why are you speaking about a loser that doesn't even post on here anymore? Unless you are him.. even weirder. Oh keep dreaming though kiddo