Post a Picture of Yourself!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
393306663-286323924305771-4309766325897237617-n.jpg
You look like a deadbeat loser. Do you work?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
yep thats me. nope after 13 and half years working for my older brother i was fired today.. well yesterday but i was busy to answer my phone lol

You look like the kind of friend that comes to your house and doesn't flush after taking a dump, only to walk in there 20 minutes later to take a leak and yell "Fuck dude, you're a pig!"

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I swear on my Mother's ashes if you are ever in Seattle you have to go to Dick's, this is a pic of me waiting to order my Bil took of me last fall, when I was up there.
nSVz8c3.png

How does Dick’s Drive-In pay workers $19 an hour with a menu completely under $5?​

AeMa9q8.png

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I swear on my Mother's ashes if you are ever in Seattle you have to go to Dick's, this is a pic of me waiting to order my Bil took of me last fall, when I was up there.
nSVz8c3.png

How does Dick’s Drive-In pay workers $19 an hour with a menu completely under $5?​

AeMa9q8.png
Is this real or faked??

No chance in he'll Bill Gates visit a diner or burger joint like that with thugs in the background.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She was very grumpy. I held her down and gave her kisses and than Eddie was shoving his snout directly into her asshole.

She had a right to be crabby lol.
Maybe feed her some fish.

That always cheers cats up.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oi…I’m not checking out your arse (one can’t help it because you’re giving us a rear view)…but you’re missing at least a quarter of your left cheek! Whaaa done happened Krissie!? Lololol

You pick on my pants LOL
Do you see my beastly back, no tats no bachne allll beast
Now that you know I tower over you how do you feel ?