Post a Picture of Yourself!

dvsheu.html


You don’t look 80 years old here lol
 
Masturbating to Flynn pics doesn't count as exercise.
Well, you'd be the best judge of that.
...but as you know I spend hundreds of hours trail hiking (not strolling), and bank and wet wade fishing which takes a great deal of balance and leg strength as well as superior skills in concentration, focus, as small errors in judgement or lapses in attention can lead to injury.
I'm reminded that I recently read an article on why some people remain younger in appearance than others. One thing that it said was that keeping a childlike curiosity, and interest in learning new things keeps a person younger. Some people get bored, complacent, settled, lose interest in living. I do not.

Oh, @Cuntess If you want a clue as to my age I can tell you that I was a very early fan of Bowie's and he was a favorite musician of mine in HS.
The pic you commented on was taken about 5 years ago.
 
Last edited: