Proud Boys chant "Fuck Antifa" as they steam roll over the Soldiers of Soy in DC

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I only wish I'd had the privilege of being there to curb stomp some SJW's and feral inner city groids;

I love watching liberal antifa scum get the shit kicked out them

Guess they're not so tough when they are not targeting little old ladies

Aren’t the proud boys a tad rough for you Stubby? That delicate little frame and all.

But if you came on over to Florida I'd show your pedophile child raping ass just how delicate my frame is

FloriDUH? Ya gonna have your gay cheer leading offspring beat me up. You almost funny, little fella

Faggorty is for you leftist scum soyboys

I'd like nothing more than to bash a pedophile's head apart

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
QbMy5m6.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Never forget what the commie bastards done in Germany! :Pissed5:

Alexei Ivanovich was 19 when he, with 2.3 million other Soviet soldiers, stormed Berlin
Now 93, he has at last agreed to discuss his experiences
"I have always been ashamed of what happened there," he said(translated from Russian). "Not defeating the Nazis, of course, but what we, the normal sodiers, did."
"There were more raped women than you could count. Brothers and fathers and grandfathers dead in the streets because they tried to stop us. I did it, too, tough I didn't kill anyone."
"I saw men rape six year-olds. Dimitri, a friend of mine, carried off a woman who'd somehow lost both her arms. I asked him why, when there were many normal women around. He laughed and said 'When will I ever have a chance like this again?'"
"I remember distinctly one day. Another soldier spotted a German man dressed up, poorly, as a woman. Dimitri pretended to be taken with 'her.' then hoisted 'her' over his shoulder, announcing how he'd soon have his way with 'her' buttocks. The German man thought we were laughing because Dimitri was going to rape him, but really, we all laughed because we knew he'd soon die in a gulag."
"Today, I have three granddaughters. I can't imagine how I did these things, but I know I did."
grtEysD.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What will the proud faggits do now that there little orange compatriot has been reduced to an Orange whining puddle of uselessness :LMAO:
well. was always useless ... the Rona' WHOOPED TrumpFs ass, than did SLEEPY JOE :Confused3: :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Which one O you fucKers hurt SCOUSE !!
who was it buddy ??
want some cheese ? makes the feels better for ratfaces

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Which one O you fucKers hurt SCOUSE !!
who was it buddy ??
want some cheese ? makes the feels better for ratfaces

Have you noticed how you often get completely ignored?

If you were smart, you'd understand why.

FIRST and foremost one MUST care you insipid FUcK :LMAO:

A ratfaced wannabee Nazi sayded mean things :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Stop getting so hurt every time I post you fuckwit

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Christ you're annoying, I could spend all day compiling a list of your various irritating character traits....

Your overuse of smileys and habit of calling everyone else 'ugly' are definitely 2 of the more glaring examples.

This overinflated opinion of yourself seems to stem from Casey taking a shine to you. What's the deal with that? Have you never received attention from a female before?

You're behaving like a proper virgin, just saying.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Christ you're annoying, I could spend all day compiling a list of your various irritating character traits....

Your overuse of smileys and habit of calling everyone else 'ugly' are definitely 2 of the more glaring examples.

This overinflated opinion of yourself seems to stem from Casey taking a shine to you. What's the deal with that? Have you never received attention from a female before?

You're behaving like a proper virgin, just saying.

OMG

You gonna post a suicide note next
ffs

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
Not my fault Casey took a shine, it's a battle I've fought my whole life with these womanZ
As for the Smiley's ... whAT can I say, YOU MAKE ME LAUGFH :LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2: