Proud Boys chant "Fuck Antifa" as they steam roll over the Soldiers of Soy in DC

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I remember X trying to shame Blazor for losing his hair, yet his is on it's way out too. :LOL2:

I wont lie, my top is thin. But in the back and sides, still thick. Been letting it grow out since end of October lol. Its weird when I can run my fingers through my hair lolol, since I normally keep it shaved 3/4 of the year. Only in the Winter I let it grow.

It happens to more men than it doesn't and in reality there isn't any shame in it, I'm just ripping X and slapping him back down into his place for going around calling everyone else ugly and thinking he's some kind of Brad Pitt lookalike when in fact he's just an average guy.

I blame Casey for massaging his ego a tad too much. :LOL1:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh yay
The wave of relentless lame burns is here

My pic in all it's fucking handsome GLORY is there
where's yours
Ratface
I wouldn't either .. I don't blame you

But don't sit there on your dildo like some kind of retardsicle and make fun of my fucking AWESOME hair

Were you literally crying when you posted that?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm sorry I hurt you Rassenkrieg ... it's just that I'm all my hair has :rightON:
I accept your apology .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Again
I accept
If it happens again the same thing will happen to you ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I haven't apologised dumb ass, I just decided to be generous and give you a dose of reality.

YuR WelCUM. :rightON:

BTW

Did you just BITE ??

FFS you SIMP
bahahahahahahaaa

open up that GOB !!

tumblr_mddj9zoHbs1rgghaio1_500.gif

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lotus; "That black man is clearly a White Supremacist!!"

The thing I love about HK, is he even use to be in the NAACP, til they started bashing the South. He knows the truth, and stands by it. His website has a TON of truths.

A black man with a Confederate flag usually flips the libs noodles lol. Goes against their "education".

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That black man is clearly an Uncle Tom.

Hes been called that before. They are the minority.

HK stands up for the honor of ALL Southerners. "Red, yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight."

How many blacks live in the South? And how many of them would do that? Think about it for a second.

The thing is Lotus, our education system has failed us. Instead of teaching the truth, they push this "white southerners are evil, they owned all the slaves". They never show the blacks, the Asians, the Indians that fought along side of the Southerners. They dont show the North having slaves and keeping slaves after the EP. They dont show the original 13th amendment, nor the true reason for secession. "The side that won wrote the story".

A lot of old folks, like HK, remember the truth. Blacks against the Confederacy are simply not educated properly. A couple of my black friends know, that we were taught untruths, we've had plenty of discussions on it, and Im the only white fucker that goes to his house lol.

When I flew my flag off my Jeep, I had waves from old black men. The young bucks, not so much. Its a matter of education Lotus. And if truth was simply told, it would save BILLIONS of dollars that could be used towards homelessness or something instead of destroying everything Southern.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HK stands up for the honor of ALL Southerners. "Red, yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight."

How many blacks live in the South? And how many of them would do that? Think about it for a second.

The thing is Lotus, our education system has failed us. Instead of teaching the truth, they push this "white southerners are evil, they owned all the slaves". They never show the blacks, the Asians, the Indians that fought along side of the Southerners. They dont show the North having slaves and keeping slaves after the EP. They dont show the original 13th amendment, nor the true reason for secession. "The side that won wrote the story".

A lot of old folks, like HK, remember the truth. Blacks against the Confederacy are simply not educated properly. A couple of my black friends know, that we were taught untruths, we've had plenty of discussions on it, and Im the only white fucker that goes to his house lol.

When I flew my flag off my Jeep, I had waves from old black men. The young bucks, not so much. Its a matter of education Lotus. And if truth was simply told, it would save BILLIONS of dollars that could be used towards homelessness or something instead of destroying everything Southern.

Can you post a link to the school textbooks that teach that about the South? I've never seen one. Most of our educations skip over the worst details regarding Native Americans and Blacks, in the North and the South.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Can you post a link to the school textbooks that teach that about the South? I've never seen one. Most of our educations skip over the worst details regarding Native Americans and Blacks, in the North and the South.

You would have as much luck finding that as I would lol. I dont think the internet was around when I was in school, we had books lol. I WISH I had a book to prove what Im saying.

Nah I agree, they do skip out on a lot of the details.

Even years ago, when I started finding out the truths on my own, before all this attack on the South in the last few years, I wanted to protest at the school to "Teach our kids the truth!". I knew I would prolly get arrested though lol.