Putin is backing down

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ukrainian soldier before and after being in Russian POW camp. Released earlier this week in an agreement mediated by the Saudis.

9c8bde01de2ef206a8c50e2e47505f76

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That's what the Russians call the Azov Diet Plan....

Works wonders for shedding unwanted pounds and fascists. :YaY:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ukrainian soldier before and after being in Russian POW camp. Released earlier this week in an agreement mediated by the Saudis.

9c8bde01de2ef206a8c50e2e47505f76
Happened to a friend of mine doing border patrol alongside Angola. Him and a mate went fishing and they strayed into enemy territory. They held him for several years. When he was finally released he wasn’t so lucky, and succumbed to organ failure. The other friend hanged himself.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Happened to a friend of mine doing border patrol alongside Angola. Him and a mate went fishing and they strayed into enemy territory. They held him for several years. When he was finally released he wasn’t so lucky, and succumbed to organ failure. The other friend hanged himself.

Horrific. I'm sorry for your losses.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Took it in the face from Modi.

Biden did the right thing standing by NATO and pushing back at that freaking bully.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I notice that a lot of alt Right supporters of Putin dont wanna see their hero drstroyed so theyre descouraging more military aid for Ukraine.

Ironic how they want the Western democracies to show mercy and forgiveness to Putin when he demonstrated none to the Ukraine and was willing to freeze Europe in the dark @Lily.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I notice that a lot of alt Right supporters of Putin dont wanna see their hero drstroyed so theyre descouraging more military aid for Ukraine.

Ironic how they want the Western democracies to show mercy and forgiveness to Putin when he demonstrated none to the Ukraine and was willing to freeze Europe in the dark @Lily.

It just doesn't compute where the right-wing is with Putin. Then they say they're not the fascists.