Putin is backing down

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We warned you that Russia’s move was imminent…and you basically laughed in our faces. But this is typical of the leftist mentality…after the fact!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
little did they know the night before they dug their own grave

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

watch at the end when he shakes and drops dead from blood loss - that femoral artery is a real pumper

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am gifted with long memory retention. This is around the time that you apologise profusely and tell me that I was correct. ;)
I'll only apologize if it turns out you're right. So far, no proof. None, you tighty righty.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'll only apologize if it turns out you're right. So far, no proof. None, you tighty righty.
You’re starting to realise that I’m right. The cobwebs and clouds in your beautiful mind are starting to clear. Soon the sun will start to shine and you’ll say, “Breaky…you’re right as always honey buns!”

:GiggleBitch:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Frood help me out here mate. Did we or did we not warn Lotusblossom of an imminent Russian take-over months before the fact?

We did.... and we explained the reasons why Russia has had no other choice due to the provocations.

That's not loving Russia or hating the West.... it's called objectivity and the fairness doctrine.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We did.... and we explained the reasons why Russia has had no other choice due to the provocations.

That's not loving Russia or hating the West.... it's called objectivity and the fairness doctrine.
Thank you. She wants me to drag some quote from over 8 months or so ago! Link? Proof? Fuuuuuck?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Thank you. She wants me to drag some quote from over 8 months or so ago! Link? Proof? Fuuuuuck?

@Jeannie tries the same on me but can't or won't highlight my comments, only saying stuff like "do you deny you said (supposition on her part)??"

Said what, bitch?

If I said something, it's still there.... don't ask me to run around throwing newspapers down in corners before these forum pup bitches decide to even attempt a shit... :CooL:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The fairness doctrine? Say what? LMAO.

Your post says nothing about what I said. You two are bullshit artists.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
doublicat-2020-08-19-01-06-05.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She pastes my head on her fantasies, and pretends it’s me. This women has posted as such for years. A women, or a lying sac of shit?