Putin is backing down

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'll take that as a yes. You're a victim.

Typical.

You'll take anything from anyone if they have food or are sufficiently healthy in their own right.... you are a fatty... nom nom nom....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You respond just as much, derp.

My lady penis is bigger than your boi penis...fact

You should get your clit looked at by a surgical genius.... there's no telling how many jobs you were unsuccessful at based on the bulge in your Netherlands...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A surgical genius? Not a urologist or reconstructive surgeon huh? Just Dr I'm a Pee Pee Genius, MD, huh?

lmfao...
I get why really stupid people fuck, but were your ancestors part of a stupid cult which eventually produced you?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you're definitely a nobody and you clearly give a fuck to be responding to my little shorts...

Sorry about your lady penis...

Did I read that right. What about your set DD? You’re famous for this condition

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's all going so well for the Russians. And we thought Afghanistan was their Vietnam...

"The fallout from the mobilization has only intensified during day two, as
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
has emerged in local media showing the first draftees being boarded on planes, trains, and buses.

“What are we going for? Fuck knows where we’re all going! Fuck!” one newly drafted man in Buryatia yelled as he filmed a crowd of clearly drunk men waiting to board their bus.

"In St. Petersburg, a military recruitment office was set ablaze overnight, with two other less successful arson attacks carried out in Orenburg and Zabaykalsy Krai, according to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
."

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks to me Putin is between a rock and a hard spot. Thanks to himself

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But how’s @LotusBud denying that we didn’t warn her about Russia? She laughed in our faces and said something alone the lines ohttps://khn.org/news/rather-than-give-away-its-covid-vaccine-oxford-makes-a-deal-with-drugmaker/ us being paranoid!!!
Something along the lines of. Okay. Excellent proof, smarty pants.