Putin will 'never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people'

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See why I always bang on about the kikes? They're always involved in this kind of shit.

It's the whole notion that all Jewish people are like this 1 percent I struggle with. I view people as people first.....their race/ethinicy is second to that.

I realize ethnicity and culture play a huge role in how another person views themselves and the world around them though and I would be guard against anyone coming from a known violent culture. Like many of the Muslim arabs in Dearbornistan Michigan. I learned a hard lesson with that. A good chunk of Muslim arab men do not view women as people.

Most of the jews I know are Messianic and wonderful. Nothing this character of a greedy and scheming jew.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Plus horses dont like fish

Hey! I missed this.

I'll have you know sir, I'm very clean, thank you very much.

Scrotini made at least 5 shit casts ranting about my superior hygiene. Only truth he ever told!
I always suspected Felchtini was a stinker. Between those beady eyes and haphazard moustache, the cunt’s hygiene can’t possibly be a priority.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey! I missed this.

Scrotini made at least 5 shit casts ranting about my superior hygiene. Only truth he ever told!
I always suspected Felchtini was a stinker. Between those beady eyes and haphazard moustache, the cunt’s hygiene can’t possibly be a priority.

Yeah. His clothes always smelled mildewy and like cigarettes.

Like he would leave wet clothes in the washer overnight....and then just toss them in dryer anyway.

But his body was clean....at least when he anticipated being around me. The way he carried on about how clean I am made him kinda questionable to me. Like he isnt used to cleanness.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey! I missed this.

Like he would leave wet clothes in the washer overnight....and then just toss them in dryer anyway.

But his body was clean....at least when he anticipated being around me. The way he carried on about how clean I am made him kinda questionable to me. Like he isnt used to cleanness.
Latent homosexual maybe? Fuck the bloke looks greasy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every single one of these yahoos who diss her would be beside themelves with glee if she wanted into their bed.

And if she was a "CON", you wouldn't be defending Miss Horsey McHorseface.

And if she were a CON, you'd be fapping to her.

If she were a CON.....would she even be anymore useful?

Because the woman doesnt do shit now except politcal theater. She does nothing for her base.

And none of us peasents should take that. Not cons, not dems, not progs. Shes playing a game and that's bullshit. People elected her, and shes spitting in their faces and they are defending her.

And they do this because of a cold civil war between American parties. One that's been fed and inflamed, to make Americans hate eachother so these shitbags can enrich themselves at our expense. The knee jerk response to criticism is "but they!".

These people can get away with murder by smearing the other parties.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey! I missed this.

Break he is such a narcissist that he WOULD entertain a male who looked twice at him if only for ego purposes.

Narcissists dont really have sexuality. They have very shallow character. Whatever boosts their ego is what theyll give attention to.

Legitimate attention whores.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See why I always bang on about the kikes? They're always involved in this kind of shit.

It's the whole notion that all Jewish people are like this 1 percent I struggle with. I view people as people first.....their race/ethinicy is second to that.

I realize ethnicity and culture play a huge role in how another person views themselves and the world around them though and I would be guard against anyone coming from a known violent culture. Like many of the Muslim arabs in Dearbornistan Michigan. I learned a hard lesson with that. A good chunk of Muslim arab men do not view women as people.

Most of the jews I know are Messianic and wonderful. Nothing this character of a greedy and scheming jew.

While most Jews aren't involved with the elites, they do tend to share a similar mindset, where they consider themselves to be superior to non-Jews. Also, they have all been conditioned with intensive propaganda about WW2.

My biggest problem with them is their politics. They almost always lean left and support mass immigration, even when it means importing thousands of hostile Islamics, like in Europe over the last few decades.

Their logic behind this is that they feel safer in multicultural nations where they can blend in with other "outsiders". They don't seem to care about the problems their actions cause and the detrimental effect it has on the host population. Afterall, if things get bad, they can always escape to Israel...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey! I missed this.

Break he is such a narcissist that he WOULD entertain a male who looked twice at him if only for ego purposes.

Narcissists dont really have sexuality. They have very shallow character. Whatever boosts their ego is what theyll give attention to.

Legitimate attention whores.
He probably fucks his arse on the quiet. No grown-arse man pumps himself up claiming victory to such a degree playing video games with teenagers on Fortnite. His character is a female in a pink getup ffs!
Gaydar alert!
:Alarming:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

While most Jews aren't involved with the elites, they do tend to share a similar mindset, where they consider themselves to be superior to non-Jews. Also, they have all been conditioned with intensive propaganda about WW2.

My biggest problem with them is their politics. They almost always lean left and support mass immigration, even when it means importing thousands of hostile Islamics, like in Europe over the last few decades.

Their logic behind this is that they feel safer in multicultural nations where they can blend in with other "outsiders". They don't seem to care about the problems their actions cause and the detrimental effect it has on the host population. Afterall, if things get bad, they can always escape to Israel...

Not many of the ones I know. I see more white leftists supporting that without a care about the problems its causes like human trafficking.

America already is known to be a country that accepts immigrants. There shouldn't even be arguments here. That's not enough for the left....they want totally open borders with no intervention to see who is coming in.

It's a scary and thoughtless stance that would do nothing but cause a humanitarian crisis. If you point that or challange any of the rhetoric their response is to call you names and smear you.

It's like they are taught to NOT communicate with other humans and taught tactics to silence and intimidate opposition. It's a really shitty and hateful way to deal with other people. Especailly when you are making demands that involve them. Its treated as a virtue to be hateful.

If you were in the right and your cause was a good one, you would be able to argue it directly without fallacies and personal attacks. You would want to try to persued support. I havent met a single lefty who will directly discuss anything. And they make excuses for not doing it, saying people are too stupid or they are clearly racist so it's a waste to talk to stupid and racist people. If they label you they give themselves permission to be hateful fuckheads.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They're told not to engage with "teh fash", no platform for bigots etc... this mindset comes straight from their Marxist lecturers in college and in the media. They truly believe that they're on the right side of history and fighting the good fight, while anyone who disagrees with them is either evil or stupid.

As I've pointed out before, many of these so called white leftists are in fact Jewish. You only have to consider the roots of Antifa and the scum Rittenhouse shot to understand that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They're told not to engage with "teh fash", no platform for bigots etc... this mindset comes straight from their Marxist lecturers in college and in the media. They truly believe that they're on the right side of history and fighting the good fight, while anyone who disagrees with them is either evil or stupid.

As I've pointed out before, many of these so called white leftists are in fact Jewish. You only have to consider the roots of Antifa and the scum Rittenhouse shot to understand that.

Yeah and they cant even define fascism or even define "right wing". They wouldnt have a clue what a fascist policy was.....or even a right policy was....if the propaganda machine wasnt smearing people like they are.

The American right wing in 2022 is the direct opposite of facist. They are smearing people who want LESS government control and interference as facists. It's completely mindless.

And they do this while supporting criminalizing protests the government doesnt like and buying into totalitarian tactics used to criminalize dissent. They want censorship and authoritarianism everytime something goes against what they want. Or what they were told to want.

They wont even engage or communicate outside of insults and mockery so you see how much they value civil discourse and true democracy. They rely of bully tactics and government force.

You are right though. They do believe they are the good guys. Even though they are using and supporting all the same tactics used in history by the bad guys. You would think they would slow down and evaluate. I think they enjoy the feeling they get from it. Theyve emotionally invested themselves into it. They havent had to feel the consequences yet.....so sadly this wont change until the conditions they brought on us all start impacting them personally in ways they cant cope with.

They havent lost businesses, had a loved one killed or beaten mercilessly, been fired, are not struggling to support themselves....et. Havent been attacked or had a loved one attacked from the self identify legislation. I mean until they feel the pain, they wont care enough to be honest. It doesnt bother them one bit if it's just happening to other people.